> THE ARC@CYBERJAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Developer of Cova KD goes BIG Investment

views

Guppy11
post Dec 12 2011, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(guchemk @ Dec 11 2011, 11:04 PM)
Hi, I am new here in this forum.
anymore update for this Andaman and ARC?

I feel so worry now after reading thru all the posts as I just bought a unit in last month.

I should search more info before buying this ARC.....

Added on December 11, 2011, 11:06 pmAny complain from Cova Villa or Cova Suites about the quality of the building and the GRR ?
Building quality actually so so, not consider bad nor good ......

Not detail enough..... they can give you free aircond with no conceal .....

carpark ramp bit small ..... bad design....design wise still need improvement ...

GRR so far heard late only......

As long as you buy at lower price, do not expect too high .......they may cut cost and save the "grand lobby" .....end up they deliver small lobby after huge complaints flooding to them .... so, make sure they deliver whatever inside the brouchure ....

I watch the tv adv "Cadbury dairy milk" ...seems like shot at Cova villa.... can someone confirm?
Guppy11
post Dec 22 2011, 11:24 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(guchemk @ Dec 22 2011, 11:05 AM)
I got no choice now, can only go ahead as already paid 20%....:-(

I asked the Andaman's sales girl severa times for the internet information abt Andaman and Medaa Inc.Bhd, but she just denied it.
What to do ?

So far, till yesterday, block B still got 5 units left, block C still got 20 units, and block D still got MANY left !!

Just wonder, why government never go and control those loudsy developers like Andaman ?
Andaman will be the previous Talam ?
Atleast no abandoned project from Andaman so far ..... from the GRR stratey, obviously they want to stay long in this line for more than 25 years in Cyberjaya... making use of the investors' money for them to take in the rental income ....

They won't cabut for now as they still have some projects coming to Ipoh, Segamat,.....

Guppy11
post Dec 22 2011, 07:28 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Why you choose this and not other condo nearby without GRR? Is it becoz u want to hold long?
Guppy11
post Dec 22 2011, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Possible to form JMB for ARC? Or Andaman will manage the condo for 25years since the GRR is 25 years?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:37 PM