7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel India : Golden Triangle Trip, New Delhi, Jaipur, Kashmir,Agra & others

views

Vint
post May 7 2011, 11:02 AM

ºI'm ♫♪♫♪♫♪..
1,492 posts

QUOTE(JenniJane @ Feb 11 2011, 06:36 PM)
bring your own plastic bag to keep your own shoes (& keep it urself) when visiting taj mahal.

cuz everyone hav to remove their shoes to get in and they will charge you by keeping your shoes with them.

i was in india for about 3 weeks maybe u can view the details from my blog http://jennijane.blogspot.com/search/label/india

good luck and have fun
I just visited Taj last year end..now we don't have to bring any plastic bag for shoes as the plastic bags are provided in one goodie bag that they will give you when purchasing the ticket.

Added on May 7, 2011, 11:08 amAnd there's few places in delhi where you can buy souvieniers at local price and don't have to bargain( i hate bargaining although never fail..haha)
ask your tourguide for those places..they should know..
also red fort is also a good place for souvenier.

basically nothing in agra except taj..
and Jaipur palace is nice..they call it pink city but not really pink..loll...
they also have renting service for umbrella etc..so dun have to bring much..
if your trip is around this time...then bring more sunblock there..
and do like wat we always do...buy sunglasses and japanese hat everytime visiting new place..don't have to bring them everytime and it's very cheap..=)

This post has been edited by Vint: May 7 2011, 11:08 AM
A_K
post May 7 2011, 05:41 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(deqna @ May 6 2011, 10:32 PM)
i just came back from the golden triangle trip last few days (delhi-jaipur-agra).. i done the with the local tour agency based in delhi, very cheap.. paid half deposit through net and the remaining payment upon arrival.. no problem at all although we are quite worry at first..  biggrin.gif

the weather was very hot, as it was starting of summer.. 45-47 degree all day..  shocking.gif  shocking.gif ..feel like walking in an oven.. however the overall trip and sightseeing is nice..
you must have brought loads of cash then.. especially after converting the currency.. that's my concern. I'm wondering how do I actually bring that lump sum of money.. are there any other alternatives? I've read on Atm as an option. Is it convenient to use ATM there at India?
TSdeqna
post May 7 2011, 06:42 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(A_K @ May 7 2011, 05:41 PM)
you must have brought loads of cash then.. especially after converting the currency.. that's my concern. I'm wondering how do I actually bring that lump sum of money.. are there any other alternatives? I've read on Atm as an option. Is it convenient to use ATM there at India?
actually i bring just enough for our trip and extra cash for souveniour.. i've tried to withdraw money using their ATM but failed, although it stated visa and worldwide sign.. luckily i have my credit card with me and no problem to use it at bigger shop..
PangurBan
post May 15 2011, 03:16 PM

On my way
584 posts

Waaaaa, I'm going on Tuesday; Delhi so hot rclxub.gif
Heading straight to Himachal Pradesh to escape the heat.
ozak
post May 15 2011, 04:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 15 2011, 03:16 PM)
Waaaaa, I'm going on Tuesday; Delhi so hot rclxub.gif
Heading straight to Himachal Pradesh to escape the heat.
So fast hot liau? Last time go there end of march. Still cool abit. If hit to north abit, sometime rain ice stone.
PangurBan
post May 15 2011, 05:17 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 15 2011, 04:15 PM)
So fast hot liau? Last time go there end of march. Still cool abit. If hit to north abit, sometime rain ice stone.
aiiiii don't play play. The temperature in Delhi is 30-34°C. That is the night-time temperature!!!!

Daytime hor, 40-45°C rclxub.gif

ozak
post May 15 2011, 07:56 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

Wah, siau. This temperature can cook your egg liau. Better prepare sunblock n plenty of water.

Beware, don't drink their tap water. Get mineral water. And go to clinic get some antibiotic jap first before go.
PangurBan
post May 15 2011, 08:26 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 15 2011, 07:56 PM)
Wah, siau. This temperature can cook your egg liau. Better prepare sunblock n plenty of water.

Beware, don't drink their tap water. Get mineral water. And go to clinic get some antibiotic jap first before go.
Antibiotic cannot simply tembak lah.
ozak
post May 15 2011, 08:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 15 2011, 08:26 PM)
Antibiotic cannot simply tembak lah.
Not sure what jap is that. It purpose is to boost your body not easy get sick or cirit birit. But have to jap 1mth before go.

The main culprit food is the water, spice and milk. Saw some auntie cirit birit til hospitalize.
PangurBan
post May 15 2011, 08:47 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 15 2011, 08:35 PM)
Not sure what jap is that. It purpose is to boost your body not easy get sick or cirit birit. But have to jap 1mth before go.

The main culprit food is the water, spice and milk. Saw some auntie cirit birit til hospitalize.
Alamak. My sister came back from Kolkata last month and the first thing she said was to ask me to cancel my trip!

Then got one friend say her sister courier over her own supply of mineral water when she is there on business. rclxub.gif
ozak
post May 15 2011, 09:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 15 2011, 08:47 PM)
Alamak.  My sister came back from Kolkata last month and the first thing she said was to ask me to cancel my trip!

Then got one friend say her sister courier over her own supply of mineral water when she is there on business.  rclxub.gif
No need that serious lah. That side anywhere can get mineral water. Just watch what you eat. But I sapu everything. Comeback only get cirit birit and fever. sweat.gif

1 thing, you got to train yourself to avoid cow dunk. There r everywhere. sweat.gif
PangurBan
post May 20 2011, 06:19 PM

On my way
584 posts

aiyoyoyo, delhi velhi hot, velhi hot, velhi hot,

and the traffic is gila. fast fast cabut come to Manali, quite a pretty place. got snowcapped mountains, deodars and other conifers, roses blooming everywhere, cherry trees in fruit, sunny but not so hot,

aiyoyoyo, like being inside bollywood song and dance liao.
stimix
post May 20 2011, 06:23 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Wah unker..u like India & Nepal hor....If I'm not mistaken not your 1st..liao?
ozak
post May 20 2011, 06:39 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 20 2011, 06:19 PM)
aiyoyoyo, delhi velhi hot, velhi hot, velhi hot,

and the traffic is gila.  fast fast cabut come to Manali, quite a pretty place.  got snowcapped mountains, deodars and other conifers, roses blooming everywhere, cherry trees in fruit, sunny but not so hot,

aiyoyoyo, like being inside bollywood song and dance liao.
You no dance and sing with bollywood star huh?
PangurBan
post May 21 2011, 07:56 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 20 2011, 06:23 PM)
Wah unker..u like India & Nepal hor....If I'm not mistaken not your 1st..liao?
First time in India. Nepal twice long time ago. Been meaning to go back but so far tak jadi.

Ozak: I where got Bollywood standard leh?
stimix
post May 21 2011, 08:02 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Wah you're there liao from your IP haha...He probably mean you go there looking for bollywood girls kah brows.gif
QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 21 2011, 07:56 PM)
First time in India.  Nepal twice long time ago.  Been meaning to go back but so far tak jadi.

Ozak:  I where got Bollywood standard leh?
PangurBan
post May 21 2011, 08:20 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 21 2011, 08:02 PM)
Wah you're there liao from your IP haha...He probably mean you go there looking for bollywood girls kah  brows.gif
No need bollywood leh. Lots of pretty mangkali girls here in north india.
ozak
post May 21 2011, 08:47 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ May 21 2011, 07:56 PM)
First time in India.  Nepal twice long time ago.  Been meaning to go back but so far tak jadi.

Ozak:  I where got Bollywood standard leh?
Before I go India, I thought I can see many Bollywood lenglui around. Mana tahu reach there, 1 lenglui also difficult find. sad.gif

PangurBan
post May 25 2011, 11:55 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 21 2011, 08:47 PM)
Before I go India, I thought I can see many Bollywood lenglui around. Mana tahu reach there, 1 lenglui also difficult find. sad.gif
Aiyoyoyoyo, the weather here so HOT sweat.gif no energy to think of lenglooi liao.
And the roads so bad. Last night took the night bus back to New Delhi, bump bump bump the whole night until my friend kena one nasty bump his back now pain liao.

Went to Fatehpur Sikri and Akbar's tomb today. Awful heat, but both places are stunning. Delhi is a complete waste of time by comparison.
pinkfoxlulu
post May 26 2011, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

wow!!please update here!!!
i book tix already for next year(air asia prome 10sen)
but but my flight to mumbai.....
=="

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:37 AM