Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Big sized Shoes

views

netmatrix
post Feb 14 2010, 09:49 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Size 13 is very hard to find. I can attest to that because i have a friend that have this problem when we went shopping for stuffs. I'm lucky to only wear 9/12 or 10.
netmatrix
post Feb 16 2010, 10:45 PM

6,491 posts

I just came back from Times Square just now and i spotted this company Giraffe Shoes.

http://giraffe-shoes.com/shopping.php#detailsJ8P02

They are actually making height enhancing shoes. But the shoes at their shop looks pretty large. At their site shows size 45 which is size 11. But in real the shoes looks like they could accomodate bigger feet.
netmatrix
post Feb 17 2010, 09:00 PM

6,491 posts

Well i did saw some shoes that does not look like they have height enhancement built in. Worth considering as the designs look very current. Its just a suggestion. LEFT in Gardens is not there anymore. Or not could check out their custom fitted shoes which is more promising.
netmatrix
post Jan 30 2011, 06:09 PM

6,491 posts

For size 12 u can check out North Star or Pallas. They have those sizes and are very cheap to wear and replace. Got to Bata store to get those brands. But sometimes the best bet is to check out shoe warehouse sales. Sometimes u could land big sized shoes that is not sold.

I bet u have little luck at those stores like Royal Sporting house and such. Because most of the time they only take in up to size 10 or 11. Because they do not want to keep RM300 above shoes in big sizes that they cannot sell. So they need their stuff to move fast.

But seriously u need to check out places that u do not think of buying shoes from to find big sizes. I know some of those sneaker shops in Times Square have up to size 12 in some ranges as well. Good luck.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:50 PM