Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Secret Uptown Damansara Park (Garden) & Koi pond, Hidden gem unknown to many

damansarauptown
post Jan 24 2011, 12:49 PM, updated 8y ago

Group: Junior Member

Do you know that there is a secret Uptown Damansara garden (park) hidden behind Uptown 1, 2, 3 and 5? If you are all stressed up, this
little gem of a garden can help you unwind with its waterfall and koi pond. Bring along some leftover bread to feed the koi fishes. drool.gif
jameslionhart
post Jan 24 2011, 12:58 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

For real? any pictures?
kepompong
post Jan 24 2011, 01:05 PM

Getting Started

click the red font dewd.
damansarauptown
post Jan 24 2011, 01:52 PM

Forgot about this reflexology path for the health conscious to walk barefooted on stones to massage their soles for health. rclxms.gif

QUOTE(damansarauptown @ Jan 24 2011, 12:49 PM)
Do you know that there is a secret Uptown Damansara garden (park) hidden behind Uptown 1, 2, 3 and 5? If you are all stressed up, this
little gem of a garden can help you unwind with its waterfall and koi pond. Bring along some leftover bread to feed the koi fishes. drool.gif

Added on January 24, 2011, 1:56 pm
QUOTE(jameslionhart @ Jan 24 2011, 12:58 PM)
For real? any pictures?
James Lion Heart, here is one: user posted imageKoi pond and garden:

This post has been edited by damansarauptown: Jan 24 2011, 01:56 PM
jameslionhart
post Jan 24 2011, 06:14 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

wow...Seriously an ideal retreat
damansarauptown
post Jan 27 2011, 03:15 AM

QUOTE(jameslionhart @ Jan 24 2011, 06:14 PM)
wow...Seriously an ideal retreat
Hey anyone knows if it is possible to add a poll here? It will be interesting to find out how many people knows about that secret garden

There are no signboard and I would not have known about it for very very long time until recently.

Ilianas_Toy
post Jan 31 2011, 09:57 PM

Getting Started

Goodness im living in damansara utama , walking there all this while and i dont realize.
damansarauptown
post May 18 2011, 04:58 PM

QUOTE(damansarauptown @ Jan 27 2011, 03:15 AM)
Hey anyone knows if it is possible to add a poll here? It will be interesting to find out how many people knows about that secret garden

There are no signboard and I would not have known about it for very very long time until recently.
Please go to Damansara Uptown Directory and scroll to the bottom of the second right sidebar where a poll had been added for you to vote. Only 2 answers - Yes and No, nothing in between. The poll runs for one year but you can click to see the latest result.

Do let more people knows about the poll so that we can have a representative of a large sample of people who knows Damansara Uptown

Added on May 18, 2011, 5:12 pm
QUOTE(damansarauptown @ May 18 2011, 04:58 PM)
Please go to Damansara Uptown Directory and scroll to the bottom of the second right sidebar where a poll had been added for you to vote. Only 2 answers - Yes and No, nothing in between. The poll runs for one year but you can click to see the latest result.

Do let more people knows about the poll so that we can have a representative of a large sample of people who knows Damansara Uptown
Redone to make the choice clearer specifying "if no one had told you about it...."

Which means you knew about it when you walked past and saw it, or you went exploring like me and found it by accident or you saw it from the windows of one of the Uptown tower windows

Otherwise your choice would be no.

This post has been edited by damansarauptown: May 18 2011, 05:12 PM
suzannetan
post May 21 2011, 02:16 PM

Getting Started

Found this since 8-10years ago during high school when we always use this shortcut to go to McDonalds tongue.gif and never went back ever since I left high school
damansarauptown
post May 22 2011, 03:17 PM

QUOTE(suzannetan @ May 21 2011, 02:16 PM)
Found this since 8-10years ago during high school when we always use this shortcut to go to McDonalds tongue.gif and never went back ever since I left high school
There is only 1 vote so far. How come someone wanted a poll started but looks like no one wants to vote. hmm.gif hmm.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0743sec    3.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th August 2018 - 07:43 PM