RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> one damansara condo

appchel
post Jan 17 2011, 10:20 PM

Group: New Member

hello !
i'm a newbie here.
Planning to buy my 1st house & new to this property thingy.
I'm thinking of One Damansara Condo, Damansara Permai....what say you ?

sweat.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Jan 17 2011, 10:24 PM

Mamma Mia!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(appchel @ Jan 17 2011, 10:20 PM)
hello !
i'm a newbie here.
Planning to buy my 1st house & new to this property thingy.
I'm thinking of One Damansara Condo, Damansara Permai....what say you ?

sweat.gif
it's in Damansara DAMAI.

average price about 230-240psf.

you aim for conrner lot or intermediate lot?

suggest you to get free 2carparks units instead of 1cps if you keen on this project.

happy.gif

This post has been edited by kh8668: Jan 17 2011, 10:24 PM
+Quote Post
appchel
post Jan 17 2011, 10:34 PM

QUOTE(kh8668 @ Jan 17 2011, 10:24 PM)
it's in Damansara DAMAI.

average price about 230-240psf.

you aim for conrner lot or intermediate lot?
suggest you to get free 2carparks units instead of 1cps if you keen on this project.

happy.gif
Yeah, it's Damansara Damai ! Typo sweat.gif

Well the cheaper the better = intermediate lot

so how bout the developer ?
the area ?
how bout the rental range for that area ? (i'm thinking of staying there nway)

went to see the show unit already
but i need some outside feedbacks plz sweat.gif
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Jan 17 2011, 10:56 PM

Mamma Mia!

QUOTE(appchel @ Jan 17 2011, 10:34 PM)
Yeah, it's Damansara Damai ! Typo  sweat.gif

Well the cheaper the better = intermediate lot

so how bout the developer ?
the area ?
how bout the rental range for that area ? (i'm thinking of staying there nway)

went to see the show unit already
but i need some outside feedbacks plz  sweat.gif
well.... the developer is a subsidiary of MK Land which developed Damansara Perdana and Damansara Damai.

Damansara Perdana and Damansara Damai are develops on leasehold land.

overall: Compared to Damansara Perdana, Damansara Damai appears to be more massive. Damansara Damai is actually located on a very good high-ground area where suitable for high-end development such as bungalow, semi-d, high-end condo, etc coz surrounded by the green area too (FRIM land before). However, because of xxxxxx, the land has to be developed into more affordable housing schemes in Damansara Damai. That's why when you visit to Damansara Damai, you will see a lot of flat/apartment/etc.

accessibility: only one access from Jalan Sungai Buloh currently.

Neighbouring area: Damansara Perdana / Sri Damansara / Saujana Damansara / Sutera Damansara / Sierramas (opposite the road of sungai buloh)

Condominiums: the most expensive condominium in Damansara Damai area is Damansara Damai Armanee Duplex (have you visited there? pay a visit there, environment quite nice, however, the condo experienced a drop in value in the subsale market last few years, current market value, i dunno)

Commercial area: seasons square - just below to future One Damansara Condo. the mall quite empty last year - this year I dunno never visit there for a year liao. ++got one Mc-D there (hehe) another one is Park Avenue Condo where located on-top of Max Value (Jusco). Last year I visited there, only Max Value and guardian/Watson open shop there together with 1 or 2 shops. the rest all empty like a dead city. you will see a lot of students hang around in there after school.

Future commercial area: the land opposite Lestari apartment - proposed to build shopoffice with some open concept retail outlets. but not sure whether it will be succeed or not in Damansara Damai at this time. laugh.gif

Quality wise: you can compared to those quality buildings in Damansara Damai's apartment / condominiums.

population: Mix like population in our country

perhaps those stay in Damansara Damai can give their opinion.

This post has been edited by kh8668: Jan 17 2011, 11:07 PM
+Quote Post
appchel
post Jan 17 2011, 11:10 PM

QUOTE(kh8668 @ Jan 17 2011, 10:56 PM)
well.... the developer is a subsidiary of MK Land which developed Damansara Perdana and Damansara Damai.

Damansara Perdana and Damansara Damai are develops on leasehold land.

overall: Compared to Damansara Perdana, Damansara Damai appears to be more massive. Damansara Damai is actually located on a very good high-ground area where suitable for high-end development such as bungalow, semi-d, high-end condo, etc coz surrounded by the green area too (FRIM land before). However, because of xxxxxx, the land has to be developed into more affordable housing schemes in Damansara Damai. That's why when you visit to Damansara Damai, you will see a lot of flat/apartment/etc.

accessibility: only one access from Jalan Sungai Buloh currently.

Neighbouring area: Damansara Perdana / Sri Damansara / Saujana Damansara / Sutera Damansara / Sierramas (opposite the road of sungai buloh)

Condominiums: the most expensive condominium in Damansara Damai area is Damansara Damai Armanee Duplex (have you visited there? pay a visit there, environment quite nice, however, the condo experienced a drop in value in the subsale market last few years, current market value, i dunno)

Commercial area: seasons square - just below to future One Damansara Condo. the mall quite empty last year - this year I dunno never visit there for a year liao. (hehe) another one is Park Avenue Condo where located on-top of Max Value (Jusco). Last year I visited there, only Max Value and guardian/Watson open shop there together with 1 or 2 shops. the rest all empty like a dead city. you will see a lot of students hang around in there after school.

Future commercial area: the land opposite Lestari apartment - proposed to build shopoffice with some open concept retail outlets. but not sure whether it will be succeed or not in Damansara Damai at this time.  laugh.gif

Quality wise: you can compared to those quality buildings in Damansara Damai's apartment / condominiums.

population: Mix like population in our country

perhaps those stay in Damansara Damai can give their opinion.
Thanks for the feedback nod.gif
I should take note & yeah, for those who stay Damansara Damai - opinion plz ! sweat.gif
+Quote Post
amarie88
post Feb 13 2011, 03:10 PM

I have lived in Damansara Damai (Saujana Apt) since 2001. When I first moved in this area was pretty quiet. Now it is very busy, high density in terms of population and traffic (a lot of Africans).

One Damansara is near the main exit/entrance so getting in and out should not be a problem unless you work office hours. As of January this year, I have to leave at 7 am on the dot or else get stuck in the crawl getting out. There is only one way out/in. There was talk about opening up the road linking Damansara Damai and Sri Damansara near Armanee Terrace behind my apartment but no news yet.

The only good thing is that access to PLUS highway, MRR and LDP are easy but these roads are extremely busy in the mornings between 7 to 9 am.

For that price, I suggest you invest in Sri Damansara or Damansara Perdana.
+Quote Post
sparcov
post Mar 6 2011, 08:13 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I just bought house in Saujana Damansara, is the only terrace house after sutera Damansara. Price appreciate quite much since I bought it in 2009.

as you can see a lot apartment and flat in Damansara damai. Is a mix development and income of people.

Commercial concentrated around One damansara condo.
Plenty of land in Damansara damai.
rubber estate land, not mining land.

Access is very easy, jam is quite normal I believe if you stay within 15km from the city. so is ok.

Around that area market price. rough estimation

1. Lestari, Saujana,Bayu, etc. Range from RM 60k - 130k
2. Armanee range from RM250K-350K
3. Park avenue condo from RM 200K above
3. Saujana Damansara (terrace) from RM300k - 450K
4. Sutera Damansara (terrace GnG) from RM 650K above
5. Sutera Damansara (semi D) from RM 1.3Million above

So is quite ok for One Damansara condo price range RM 230K above

and don't forget there is a bus terminal. Perhaps will have feeder bus to Sg buloh KTM station and connect to KVMRT

+Quote Post
jesskun
post Jun 29 2011, 12:15 PM

hi, i would like to know about ONE damansara condo too. is there any update??? thanks!
+Quote Post
chewannboon
post Jul 28 2012, 09:49 PM

Getting Started

Any news about the One Damansara condo? How is the subsale there? =)
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 28 2012, 11:08 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(chewannboon @ Jul 28 2012, 09:49 PM)
Any news about the One Damansara condo? How is the subsale there? =)
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1289967/+140

+Quote Post
raychua83
post May 31 2013, 07:18 PM

Hi, Im agent from JYMS properties , currently i have a buyer looking for one damansara NON Bumi lot, any unit . anyway if interest to sell please text me at 017-7550505. Thanks
+Quote Post
fairuz_peruz
post Dec 23 2013, 11:16 AM

Just contacted the seller this morning. They will give the house key maybe arounf Feb 2014:)
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0559sec    2.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:32 PM