Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aman Perdana Semi-D, Klang Meru, Is it worth to keep or sell it? Investment

views

ed1torz
post Jan 18 2011, 05:04 PM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни �
1,057 posts

Your wrong on the smell.

You can't deny there is a sh1t factory at the location nearby AP. There is a community that highlighted this to MPK/Newspaper and such but since the factory was there for many years, nothing much can be done.

Check AP forum, some of AP home-stayer found a very thick layer of dust the next day on their car.

I don't see the similar problem at SA or BBR this far (knowing no one complained in their forum before) and in fact after studying AP forum, I get to know that ONLY certain area within AP encounter this problem (smell and colorful cloud)

It's very rude to say the whole Klang air's is polluted! You saying this based on what? Do you have the air index when you smell the air? By what justification you concluded that? I've live happily along UOB street for the last 20 years and I smell nothing wrong with the air.

Initially, if you bought this unit without surveying the area or planning (to stay or re-sell) then you failed.

Anway, from the beginning if you as investor plan to re-sell this unit, you failed at looking for premium location smile.gif

If you have noticed from property ads, everyone is selling off their unit of affected SEMID with pollutions with lower price. Therefore, if there is ppl (your darn lucky) willing to take your unit, oh please, let it go and look elsewhere that has no pollution issue. Perhap, nearby kota kinabalu.
ed1torz
post Jan 18 2011, 10:27 PM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни �
1,057 posts

KK is due to pembakaran terbuka. It get lesser these day as most of the jungle vanished for house development...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:56 PM