Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aman Perdana Semi-D, Klang Meru, Is it worth to keep or sell it? Investment

views

TSkhaiyee
post Jan 17 2011, 07:17 PM, updated 14y ago

13 posts

I have a semi-D at Aman Perdana, wondering to keep it or to sell it...?
any suggestion from you guys???

I got few rental request from agents for about RM1200/monthly, but i dare not to accept, because I'm worries those people will not take care the house, end up I still have to spent few $$ to repair~ sweat.gif
efan
post Jan 17 2011, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(khaiyee @ Jan 17 2011, 07:17 PM)
any suggestion from you guys???

I got few rental request from agents for about RM1200/monthly, but i dare not to accept, because I'm worries those people will not take care the house, end up I still have to spent few $$ to repair~ sweat.gif
i suggest you to keep it..
its well grown development area..
near klang central, Setia Alam..
easy access to s.alam, near highway..

airline
post Jan 17 2011, 07:38 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

how much the price now. last time rm350-380k if not mistaken
AVFAN
post Jan 17 2011, 11:50 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(khaiyee @ Jan 17 2011, 07:17 PM)

under normal situation, yr house would have appr well.
the issue with ap is the factory smoke thingy everybody knows about.
if not planning to live in it, i think shud sell now since overall market is strong.
bandar bukit raja prices already moved up.

what buying price? any offer from anyone to buy, price?

ethan99
post Jan 18 2011, 02:10 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Jan 17 2011, 11:50 PM)
if not planning to live in it, i think shud sell now since overall market is strong.

If not wrong... This area never hv much appreciate and I think the Max can only go for 380-400k depending for your unit size
airline
post Jan 18 2011, 07:44 AM

7 stars
7,923 posts

curious why never appreciate. quality not good? is one of mah sings first project. didnt go back there after their launching.
bob
post Jan 18 2011, 09:20 AM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Jan 17 2011, 11:50 PM)

pollution issue really spoiled the market price & living environment over there.
if u don't want to stay or rent ... then better let go ...& buy at other place
TSkhaiyee
post Jan 18 2011, 04:35 PM

13 posts

Hmmmm, actually the quality has no preblem.
We planned to move in initially, i 've installed grill, fan, air-con, even planted the grass....,But finally did not move in due to working location issue.
I've been there for about 1 month, we found that the smell is not from the factory, Its WHOLE KLANG air's smell~~~!!
Because I can smell it everywhere in klang, at bukit raja (fren's house), at jalan Meru UOB bank...etc

Now the agents approach me for selling price at 440K+-, and i saw few advertisement at iproperty....some empty unit listed 450K.

Added on January 18, 2011, 4:42 pmA year ago (mid of 2009), a buyer wanna buy my unit at 370K, but since I'm overseas at that time, could not make it at last~~~~

Then now my street only left few vacant unit( I think not more than 3 units), ALL house sold ~~~~~haih, I missed the chance~~~~!!

This post has been edited by khaiyee: Jan 18 2011, 04:42 PM
ed1torz
post Jan 18 2011, 05:04 PM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни �
1,057 posts

Your wrong on the smell.

You can't deny there is a sh1t factory at the location nearby AP. There is a community that highlighted this to MPK/Newspaper and such but since the factory was there for many years, nothing much can be done.

Check AP forum, some of AP home-stayer found a very thick layer of dust the next day on their car.

I don't see the similar problem at SA or BBR this far (knowing no one complained in their forum before) and in fact after studying AP forum, I get to know that ONLY certain area within AP encounter this problem (smell and colorful cloud)

It's very rude to say the whole Klang air's is polluted! You saying this based on what? Do you have the air index when you smell the air? By what justification you concluded that? I've live happily along UOB street for the last 20 years and I smell nothing wrong with the air.

Initially, if you bought this unit without surveying the area or planning (to stay or re-sell) then you failed.

Anway, from the beginning if you as investor plan to re-sell this unit, you failed at looking for premium location smile.gif

If you have noticed from property ads, everyone is selling off their unit of affected SEMID with pollutions with lower price. Therefore, if there is ppl (your darn lucky) willing to take your unit, oh please, let it go and look elsewhere that has no pollution issue. Perhap, nearby kota kinabalu.
AVFAN
post Jan 18 2011, 06:06 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(ed1torz @ Jan 18 2011, 05:04 PM)
Your wrong on the smell.
You can't deny there is a sh1t factory at the location nearby AP. There is a community that highlighted this to MPK/Newspaper and such but since the factory was there for many years, nothing much can be done.
Check AP forum, some of AP home-stayer found a very thick layer of dust the next day on their car.
I don't see the similar problem at SA or BBR this far (knowing no one complained in their forum before) and in fact after studying AP forum, I get to know that ONLY certain area within AP encounter this problem (smell and colorful cloud)

correct.

the houses were bulit and sold when the kilangs were all there are approved to be there.
buyers din check properly.
last report i read, adun visited, doe says kilang emissions within allowed levels.
nfa, case closed.
owners on their own now...
bob
post Jan 18 2011, 09:19 PM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Jan 18 2011, 06:06 PM)
correct.

the houses were bulit and sold when the kilangs were all there are approved to be there.
buyers din check properly.
last report i read, adun visited, doe says kilang emissions within allowed levels.
nfa, case closed.
owners on their own now...
if not mistaken, got highlighted in 'Aduan Rakyat"TV3
some houseowner show the dust in black colour

airline
post Jan 18 2011, 09:51 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Kota kemuning also got pollution then.any kilangs around?
ed1torz
post Jan 18 2011, 10:27 PM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни �
1,057 posts

KK is due to pembakaran terbuka. It get lesser these day as most of the jungle vanished for house development...
TSkhaiyee
post Jan 19 2011, 09:22 AM

13 posts

As the factory issues has been known(since I''m not in town, not sure when is the annoucement..)
I was wondering both my neighbours (left hand side and right hand side, they r 2nd hand buyer, bought in early 2010...i think), why they still take it.....
other than the price is lower in the market, any other reason to support them to buy?
imokhtar0330
post Jan 19 2011, 09:29 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

If you have a good selling price offer, why not sell it since you probably will not stay there. Or, you can rent it out if you can take the risks. Hope you will get a good buyer or tenant. All the best!
ken7908
post Jan 19 2011, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(khaiyee @ Jan 19 2011, 09:22 AM)
As the factory issues has been known(since I''m not in town, not sure when is the annoucement..)
I was wondering both my neighbours (left hand side and right hand side, they r 2nd hand buyer, bought in early 2010...i think), why they still take it.....
other than the price is lower in the market, any other reason to support them to buy?
i am a Klang guy since day 1 born, so far no issue of air pollution apart of those nearby the industrial area.
no doubt there is a charcoal factory, plastic-chemical and etc factory over the side of Aman Perdana.

Well, ppl would have bought the house perhaps due to afford-ability to own a semi-D or bungalow houses. Location might not be as good, but again.....price is the main factors. Many klang ppl buy there as well, and of coz some KL/PJ ppl also bought there due to Mah Sing's aggressive marketing and promoting the houses. As far as i know, all launching of Aman Perdana still fully sold out despite all the negative statement made.

M2K2Land
post Sep 26 2011, 02:10 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

Visiting Aman Perdana with my friends last week and she bought 1 unit over there (440k).

Refer to the link: http://www.mpkapar.com/manikavasagam/posts...es-to-move-out/ jimmylawkh says: 31 July, 2011 at 11:18 am (UTC 8) I would like to thank YB and Selangor government. Finally, they had help us solved the problem. Smoke no more. Pollution no more. One of the most polluted factory was closed down. Now these factory sites are being re-develop and sell as new SMI factory. Another good news, for aman perdana resident. The charcoal factory already installed a hi-tech filtering system. No polluting smoke in Aman perdana.

I still see some factory operate but not the heavy 1 such as the charcoal 1 already move out (according to agent and owner)

Environment
1) Jalan 6 (which near to factories around 200-500 meter from factory)
2) Jalan 11 (which near to palm oil plantation around 500-1000 meter from factory)

Both of us visiting this 2 places(Jalan 6 and Jalan 11) and we didnt smell (smoke) anything there maybe the news is true.

Security
1) Jalan 6 do have security but the security seem loose and easily allow visitor to go in without registration
2) Jalan 11 do have better security and visitors must register to go in

Price
Jalan 11 Price is around 440k - 500k as we are visiting more than 5 units over there.
But Jalan 6 had a lower price maybe due to near factories (400k-450k)

Will update more when my friend move in early next year.

This post has been edited by M2K2Land: Sep 26 2011, 02:10 PM
CyrusChang
post Nov 10 2011, 02:06 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

Near Bungalow near Aman Perdana
dragon_lee
post Nov 10 2011, 07:53 AM

~Think Different~
748 posts

IMO, the house design is ok.

However, Semi D near to industrial area is not a good idea.

Price is quite stagnant, last I check in mudah was about RM 380K-RM450K.

To keep or sell it depends very much on you.

If you have a good holding power , you may keep it and rent it out.

Else just sell it and invest in Setia alam, which the price appreicated so much faster and better township.
eecmlib
post Aug 2 2013, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Nov 10 2011, 07:53 AM)
IMO, the house design is ok.

However, Semi D near to industrial area is not a good idea.

Price is quite stagnant, last I check in mudah was about RM 380K-RM450K.

To keep or sell it depends very much on you.

If you have a good holding power , you may keep it and rent it out.

Else just sell it and invest in Setia alam, which the price appreicated so much faster and better township.
Lower price for Aman Perdana semi-d is above 580K basic unit for normal facing.

Only 1 unit selling at 560K where it is facing TNB power station.

CL Wong 6017-684 6282
KOHTT
post Aug 2 2013, 10:35 PM

Regular
1,382 posts

Price look attractive for semi-d. But need to go there to survey at different days and times.

Has the township already fully developed already?
tengster
post Aug 2 2013, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(KOHTT @ Aug 2 2013, 10:35 PM)
Price look attractive for semi-d. But need to go there to survey at different days and times.

Has the township already fully developed already?
Read more and visit there several times before making your decision. nod.gif
darrenlfw87
post Mar 14 2014, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

QUOTE(ken7908 @ Jan 19 2011, 11:14 AM)
i am a Klang guy since day 1 born, so far no issue of air pollution apart of those nearby the industrial area.
no doubt there is a charcoal factory, plastic-chemical and etc factory over the side of Aman Perdana.

Well, ppl would have bought the house perhaps due to afford-ability to own a semi-D or bungalow houses. Location might not be as good, but again.....price is the main factors. Many klang ppl buy there as well, and of coz some KL/PJ ppl also bought there due to Mah Sing's aggressive marketing and promoting the houses. As far as i know, all launching of Aman Perdana still fully sold out despite all the negative statement made.
is the pollution bad in meru too?
tengster
post Jun 17 2014, 07:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

This place didn't change for a bit... A planned township but then .....
beyond86
post Jun 18 2014, 02:07 PM

Regular
1,956 posts

Overall, i would say the condition still ok la, alot of old folks there, live there at least more than 60 years
beyond86
post Jun 18 2014, 03:03 PM

Regular
1,956 posts

QUOTE(ibnunarsim @ Jun 18 2014, 02:45 PM)
A new township by I&P will be built next to aman perdana.. this area will benefit from the setia alam & BBR as well.. just need a bit patience.
“For the time being we are not involved with the PR1MA housing programme, but we are planning to add affordable homes in our layout somewhere in Meru, Klang,” Jamaludin says.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Busines...9bil-this-year/

tengster
post Jun 18 2014, 04:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(ibnunarsim @ Jun 18 2014, 02:45 PM)
A new township by I&P will be built next to aman perdana.. this area will benefit from the setia alam & BBR as well.. just need a bit patience.
Where is this I&P project precisely?

How does it change the outlook of Aman Perdana?
beyond86
post Jun 18 2014, 04:35 PM

Regular
1,956 posts

QUOTE(tengster @ Jun 18 2014, 04:19 PM)
Where is this I&P project precisely?

How does it change the outlook of Aman Perdana?
http://www.inp.my/properties.php?pid=16#township

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Babizz
post Oct 25 2015, 08:33 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

Owners of shop lots that have been converted into foreign workers hostels in Aman Perdana, Klang have until the year’s end to restore the units to their proper function to avoid being penalised. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/citynew...h.l6Rlzr7U.dpuf
PKPK03
post Oct 25 2015, 10:30 AM

Casual
353 posts

Can't blame much with the shop owners.

The demand for commercial lots is very very low.

Location not ideal for business, surrounded by mostly factories.

Then again, it's matter of ethical and integrity.
BigMan123
post Oct 25 2015, 10:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,426 posts

How is the bungalows and semi dees doing?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:08 AM