Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
15 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

-+♦+- LYN PROTON PERSONA CLUB V11 in 2011 -+♦+-,, A venue for Persona owners and fans

views

xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 12:56 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 12:55 AM)
Reserved
I WANNA BE THE FIRST LA!!! LoL... laugh.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:10 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 14 2011, 01:09 AM)
So... Xandras, when meeting up with the girl? I wanna spy.
Wah I never expect the 2nd post to be a question about orifice valve =.=

LoL. No nid la jason.. Not ngam ur taste wan la.. brows.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 01:12 AM)
Free repair.. LOL..
Ngam means dangerous ady wor..
We need cuci mata also.. hehe. Got ask for her fb or not?
Hahahaha... Haven't ask la.. She still working now.. Said she'll SMS me n chat with me later wor.. drool.gif

I literally died, reborn, then died again & went to heaven.. oops.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Mr_47 @ Jan 14 2011, 01:14 AM)
yeah this is my 2nd repair, 1st bearing problem. fcuk 1 week buy car got so many problem.... testing so smooth...
Mr_47, there are no cars in this world without a single problem. It's jz that Persona have more problems than others. We bought Persona because we can afford it & we like it for a reason, so if there are any problems with it we rectify it.. It's free anyway =D

Added on January 14, 2011, 1:19 am
QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 14 2011, 01:15 AM)
Buying Proton is like buying lottery. Once in awhile only strike.

Added on January 14, 2011, 1:16 am
If both of you have blackberry. *BBM*
I think the chances of striking lottery is higher than getting a non-problematic Proton laugh.gif Don't flame me guys XD

BBM? I very outdated wan lah.. Using Sony X1.. Itu pun because my Samsung rosak d.. Zz.. Wait la, gonna upgrade to HTC HD Desire soon brows.gif

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 01:19 AM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 14 2011, 01:20 AM)
Haha so far none of the Protons my family owned had terminal problems. Non-engine related.
Good enough la. That's the only thing that matters, isnt it?
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:26 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 01:24 AM)
since u are in heaven ady and she is such a down to earth girl, can i have her number?  tongue.gif
What bearing problem? Please specify, its our first time hearing of that problem too..
For 50k car cant complaint much lah.. 1sen can only buy 1sen worth of goods.. If bring in those other cars which are same price level with persona B4 tax Like Vios, u going to die with maintenance for that car.. Not to say degrade of quality just within 3-5years down the road..
NO WAY MAN... She's MINE!! XD Don't even know if she's got a bf yet.. =x

Added on January 14, 2011, 1:27 am
QUOTE(saddient @ Jan 14 2011, 01:25 AM)
8.30 TT ah ? i work till 10pm le
Just come la.. I think if many ppl we'll stay till quite late la..

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 01:27 AM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:29 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(saddient @ Jan 14 2011, 01:28 AM)
lol true womanizer is u la bro...

hmmmmm gimme ur num xandras... can check whether u guys left d or not....
Check PM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:31 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 01:29 AM)
No worries one lah.. TT sure till at least 11pm one..  tongue.gif
Bros b4 hoes!!! Sharing is caring..  flex.gif  shakehead.gif
Must bring for a test drive first ma.. If I like then I keep lor..
Yea man.. Bros b4 hoes...
But..
Finders Keepers... XD brows.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:34 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 14 2011, 01:32 AM)
Bring her for TT.
Heh. I wish. I wait my boss bank in my salary first... Then bring her to party kaw kaw whole nite before checking her in into a suite in one of the 5 star hotels in KL...XD brows.gif

Added on January 14, 2011, 1:36 am
QUOTE(saddient @ Jan 14 2011, 01:32 AM)
check ur phone
Check ur sms XD

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 01:36 AM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 01:43 AM)
Ok since u are bros i shall teach u some pickup lines that will make or break ur relationship..
1) Can i buy u a drink, or do you just want the money?
2) Lets go back to my room and do some maths, Add a bed, substract the clothes, divide your legs, and multiply human life.
3) I heard sex was a killer, want to die a happy girl?

Things u must know about sex: The Definition of Sex is a injection of affection to the mid section without any objection and hopefully no infection.
...screw u Zeng. U made my day laugh.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 01:48 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 14 2011, 01:46 AM)
I like the way V11 is going brows.gif
Oh definitely.. The start of 2011 will definitely be absurdly preposterously dirty.. brows.gif Welcome to 'Perah'ton 'Pear'sona V11 thread.. brows.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(fenrir0402 @ Jan 14 2011, 06:41 AM)
hmmm... imo american pie is 1 of the best sex + love bible
1 of the main character, oz, he used to be a jock. and he wanna get laid by saying 'suck me beautiful'
she replied 'you gotta be sensitive to her feeling, knwo what she wants, and what she needs'
women's heart are very sensitive, especially they can tell if your heart is genuine or not.
my neighbour said, taking care of car is like taking care of gf. how you treat your car, the way you drive, is reflected on how you treat your loved 1s
i love my car a lot, although my dad hantam the 1.6, the FC high, crappy handling.

smile.gif  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  blush.gif  brows.gif

Added on January 14, 2011, 6:55 amwhat did i missed last night? a new thread has started and i spend my night on the highway, wow, what a terrific night.
yesterday evening, was raining at kl, i was hit by a saga lmst from behind. i swear my mannerism all the while is very good, but i was kinda pissed when he screwed my new car, fortunately, the bumper damage was minor, the fella's lmst's left front suffers substantial damages. (this si how lmst gained the famous nickname, milo tin car brows.gif) at 1st he argues that i shouldnt sudden brake, then i hantam him back if in smooth crusing highway, i sudden brake part of it is my fault, but in jalan duta's highway, jammed like sardin, i brake is not sudden brake! is you when changing lane didnt notice i braked! then i added note, come to your senses, next time you drive car in the front, i hantam your back, then i argue to you to ask you to compensate me, ok? he immediately quiet. obviously he was trying to change lane, and didnt notice that i've stopped while he keep moving. then i added some remarks, if foot brake not enough for you, next time pls pull hand brake, or better, add a 3rd brake. i hantam him this is my new car, you hantam my car, i very beh shiok, and i very pissed, i swallowed the word like your kereta keranda hantam my new car, i might c4 your car.
then he plead me to just compensate me for rm300, no way. i dont think the bumper price is that, i ask for 500, then bargain...===rm400
crap... he said he'll repay me if i send him the repair receipt, no way!
i'm in a hurry, he said he dont have much money, i said fine, my dad will follow you to nearest bank, and i'll wait for you here.

he gave up and grabbed his wallet, hnggg! rm400.
luckily i was pissed enough to raise my voice and got wisdom to turn around the situation. normally i'd be bullied.
Fenrir. Show us the damages to ur rear bumper. Then we can evaluate n see how much u need to fix both front n back bumper.

Added on January 14, 2011, 12:36 pm
QUOTE(vcxv @ Jan 14 2011, 07:36 AM)
@zeng [Farking expensive.. for that price u can get Toyo Proxes T1-R 17" tires ady.. For standard performance and budget balance i would recommend Yokohama a-drive or Bridgestone Re001 or Falken Ziex or Toyo Proxes T1-R]
thanks for your recommendation..
im @ melawati area... what are the prices for those? i plan to change all 4 of them. is this normal? sometimes i heard people change 2 first etc
vcxv, if u need help with ur tyres u can come look for me. I'm in melawati area too. If u want I can help u survey some tyre price first. U can do tyre rotating, tho. But I don't like to have different brands n threads on different side of the car. Like so rojak leh

Added on January 14, 2011, 12:37 pm
QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Jan 14 2011, 12:10 PM)
LOL.. My parts in Cose arrived ady.. Now just waiting to reach 6k km then go service sekali everything bungkus together.
Danga City mall there the parking place there very small lah.. Not that easy to park into the place also..
I dont go there much except for paintballing only..  tongue.gif
Mine also got.. Very annoying.. and there cant change the timing for the delayed wiper also.. Sometimes the rain too slow and i have to switch the wiper on and off..
Ic.. Last time when u posted that time i mb hvnt even got my car and wasnt even active in the forum.
I got quoted rm380-420 including installation.. But then i think buying hotbits is expensive.. Its branded mah.. Cap ayam also cheaper and then looks exactly the same on the outside also.
Zeng, wiper sound is because of the relay prob lah..

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 12:37 PM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(yukogura89 @ Jan 14 2011, 09:57 AM)
waiting for parts..huhu~~

so fast v11 di! XDDD

got 1 bad news, yest went danga city mall, i thk i wasnt tat close to that car as i can go out from my door oso, n later b to hostel i check my door got scratches!! mad.gif  DAMN f***ing waja if not mistaken go to hell i curse ACCIDENT and survive with 1 leg n 1 hand for the rest of life!! f***!!!! (will solve by going to auto spa, do detailing including 1 BIG scratch by stones at highways..suey~~~)

btw..tat day i serviced at plentong they told me bout the engine hissing/whistling sound is the tensional bearing problem..not set properly i thk.. n they solved it for me..=) only thing is wiper 1st level sound..is every persona 1st level wil hv the tik tik tik?? how come last time i nvr heard?!
learned sth  rclxms.gif

going to exchange my tyre sooner, clocked 10500km 4 5 mths old my bronzey .. laugh.gif
Ha? I thot average tyres can last for at least 20,000 kms? How u drive la rclxub.gif

Erm.. Is it just me or do is it just that there are many mishaps happening to Persona drivers lately? Drive safe guys..

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 12:41 PM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(armadasaxon @ Jan 14 2011, 12:46 PM)
can ts post the main problems on the first page?
I c ppl keep asking the same prb again and again la.
tik sound
hose problem
hissing
knocking sound..

U guys dun feel sien that ppl keep asking n asking?
The problems were there wat. Ppl lazy to find & click oni. Malaysians ma..

Will get Zeng to update a few more probs wit persona on the main page.

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 14 2011, 12:50 PM
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(lilac @ Jan 14 2011, 03:08 PM)
Hey guys! I've just ordered my Persona and should be getting it in a week or two. Any tips on breaking the engine nicely?
The moment u come out from the Proton showroom, pedal to the metal & try to achieve 200 KM/H o.O Sure break in nicely wan lah..
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 11:01 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Janick1437 @ Jan 14 2011, 06:07 PM)
since you are collecting problems.. i have another new problem to let u guys know also.. my battery dead after 1 weeks.. my car need to tow all the way to the SC for the claim.. really WTF again.. when claim, some more have to wait 1 day, they said need to test this n that.. WTF again... last last.. give me a new batt also.. then i ask why.. he said so many Proton also like that.. coz' the manufacturing there ordered the batt in bulk.. so, once in a while, a new car get an old battery and that's what happen to my car... aii.. my car really a lot of prob.. but i still like it!!!!
LoL. Maybe faulty alternator? doh.gif
xandras
post Jan 14 2011, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(zXJaMeSXz @ Jan 14 2011, 09:08 PM)
Oh ok... Any idea how to remove my current spoiler? Haiz, new car already tyre puncture onces.. Now broken spoiler...  cry.gif
I don't think u wanna remove ur spoiler? Cos if im not mistaken, Persona's spoiler is screwed in.. removing wit will expose some holes lo..

Added on January 14, 2011, 11:30 pm
QUOTE(fenrir0402 @ Jan 14 2011, 11:18 PM)
persona rulez, my rear bumper kena kissed by saga LMST, surprisingly my bracket and clip came out, not broken, maybe can fix them without changing the whole bumper. the LMST on the other hand, the left eyes like kena tumbuk, what a significant blow to it. i guess LMST got it's famous nickname 'milo tin car' without no special reasons...
Zeng, put this as testimonial to tell ppl that persona rulez the street by toughness. mine as example.
my dad until now still whining, 2 week car already so many damage, but i dont feel anything, bumper damage is negligible damage, nothing happened to the engine and main body can d. i already expected this when i buy car smile.gif
Wah lao, u're seriously not taking accidents as part & parcel of owning a car, are u? Man, u might be able to ignore bumper damage but without removing the bumper u won't be able to see if there's any damage done to the metal body. Unfixed body bents/damages could lead to degradation of the integrity of the steel when it rusts. Bumper might be negligible, but please dont ignore it when the car body is involved.

Are u still in Penang?

Added on January 15, 2011, 12:13 amI was thinking bout her~
Thinkin bout me~
Thinkin bout us~
What we gonna be?~~
Open my eyes~~
It was only just a dream~~

Added on January 15, 2011, 12:22 amLet's talk about driving experience, guys...

What kind of experience do u guys love most when driving our beloved Personas? Like.. What can be done to enhance the driving passion, the environment, the mood in the car... Etc..

For me, personally.. I love to play trance tracks, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Edward Maya, etc etc, while driving on a long dark stretch of road with very little road lights & traffic.. Darn, damn emo sia... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 15 2011, 12:22 AM
xandras
post Jan 15 2011, 01:13 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jasontantenghuat @ Jan 15 2011, 01:09 AM)
Question: was the TT just now or tomorrow?
It's on Saturday, jason..
xandras
post Jan 15 2011, 01:22 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(zXJaMeSXz @ Jan 15 2011, 01:16 AM)
Ah man that means I have to buy a new spoiler ASAP ><"... Headache right now...
If I purchase a new spoiler must buy back screw on type too?
The same spoiler will definitely be screw on type lo..

Added on January 15, 2011, 1:47 amEveryone's out cheonging & partying on a Friday night.. I'm all alone at home thinkin bout my P1 gal.. XD

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 15 2011, 01:47 AM
xandras
post Jan 15 2011, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(slater_iz @ Jan 15 2011, 10:09 AM)
u and ur car have to go 'mandi bunga' la...now persona rulez la...later lorry kiss u no rulez d...

and why did he kissed u?u emergency brake is it?got ant crossing the road? whistling.gif
LoL. Speaking of mandi bunga, my car always 'mandi bunga' near my house. Park under the tree, 2moro morning come back got yellow flowers all over it. Hahah.. laugh.gif

Added on January 15, 2011, 10:26 amTT Session
Coordinate: 3.198985, 101.727680
Through Google Map, however, they haven't updated Rampai Business Park into their maps yet, & the satellite image shows what appears to be an area still partly under construction. But no worries, it's all nice new rows of shop lots already open.

user posted image

There u go..

Venue : Rampai Business Park, Wangsa Maju
Time : 8.30pm sharp

Confirmed Personarians:
1) xandras
2) zengtmm
3) unknownhammie
4) Janick1437
5) yhanwong
6) saddient

Anymore? Would like the see the gang tonight... Pls come if u've got nothing to do at all!! Don't just sit at home. Come join us at Pappa Rich Rampai Business Park!!

This post has been edited by xandras: Jan 15 2011, 10:26 AM

15 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0428sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:41 PM