Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HAIR FALL, OH MY GOD!!!

views

ljeryen
post May 28 2011, 12:45 PM

2 posts

Hair will ofcourse fall off eventually as it is being replaced by new ones.
It's normal to see like 50-100 strands falling off each day.
But its certainly not normal to see theres no new har, ie baby hair
So, my opinion is, get a hair tonic and switch to an organic shampoo!

and always keep your scalp clean. A clean scalp is a healthy scalp.
Keeping your scalp clean isnt about just washing your hair two three times a day.
No matter how dirty it is, I would just say, wash your hair once a day.
And steer completely clear of silicones. They coat your hair as day goes by.
Lastly, read up more about hairfall etc etc as Google is your best friend and it tells you almost everything.
simplykeys
post May 28 2011, 09:54 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ljeryen @ May 28 2011, 12:45 PM)
Hair will ofcourse fall off eventually as it is being replaced by new ones.
It's normal to see like 50-100 strands falling off each day.
But its certainly not normal to see theres no new har, ie baby hair
So, my opinion is, get a hair tonic and switch to an organic shampoo!

and always keep your scalp clean. A clean scalp is a healthy scalp.
Keeping your scalp clean isnt about just washing your hair two three times a day.
No matter how dirty it is, I would just say, wash your hair once a day.
And steer completely clear of silicones. They coat your hair as day goes by.
Lastly, read up more about hairfall etc etc as Google is your best friend and it tells you almost everything.
i usually wash hair in the evening & my scalp gets greesy by 2-3pm the next day..so washing hair daily is a must.
Greesy area in the centre only & i find that hair falls also a lot in the same place. Tried some oil/greese control shampoo still not helping.
Really scary.. will try up u guys advises.
just wonder what is consider natural yogurt n where to get it?
Already having greesy scalp if apply with coconut oil/olive oil wouldn't make it worse?? icon_question.gif
ljeryen
post May 28 2011, 10:12 PM

2 posts

i usually wash hair in the evening & my scalp gets greesy by 2-3pm the next day..so washing hair daily is a must.
Greesy area in the centre only & i find that hair falls also a lot in the same place. Tried some oil/greese control shampoo still not helping.
Really scary.. will try up u guys advises.
just wonder what is consider natural yogurt n where to get it?
Already having greesy scalp if apply with coconut oil/olive oil wouldn't make it worse?? icon_question.gif

Erm..u shud get a shampoo for oily hair.
Or rather a shampoo that cleans well.
Dont ever put conditioner up your scalp.
Home remedies like yogurt/olive oil I have not tried before.
But im currently using Phyto Universal Elixir.
It is good though, I think but very expensive.
Since your current shampoo do you no good, I'd suggest u switch to other shampoo.
hwazai
post Jun 14 2011, 01:14 PM

41 posts

2 more things need to put into concern are:

Sufficient amount of sleep and a good amount of blood circulation in the head will stop hair loss in both the gender. Sleep can be considered as a stress buster and a good sound sleep will surely result in preventing hair loss. The blood circulation in the head will provide the amount of nutrients needed by the hair follicular system. These nutrients will make the hair root stronger and makes the hair growth thicker and fuller.
dylla darly
post Jun 27 2011, 03:38 PM

0 posts

=)
day2dayshopaholic
post Aug 18 2011, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(bell bella @ Jan 13 2011, 04:46 PM)
Damn Scary anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!

i got my hair fall like so everyday when i comb, shampoo, even i just wash my hair with water, it will still fall a lot. i felt just like i had leukemia or something. i used normal shampoo before and now i am using BAWANG shampoo almost 2 month but it still keep falling but less. my hair now getting thinner and i need some advise from u gurls...Please help me..
Hi, i also had this problem before. Now the situation become better. 1st use the warm water to wash your hair. This can improve your blood circulation. 2nd don't use conditioner on the scalp, only use at the end of hair. because this can cause hair fall if use at the scalp.

Try to balance your life style. Sober, no smoking, healthy meal and exercise with lot lots of water.

Savvy78
post Sep 11 2013, 04:19 PM

0 posts

Hi Bell, I completely understand how confusing it was to check out that which solution suites better. The first step that I can suggests you should stop using harmful products shown in advertisements instead of that you should try some home based solutions like balanced diet, herbal therapy etc. If this problem remain continues, you can attempt some other remedial measures as well. I had also faced such an incident in the past and when I check online, I found this website http://www.hairsurgeries.com/hair-loss/ that helped me a lot in taking proper remedial steps.
chawla12
post Nov 18 2014, 04:38 PM

5 posts

Hi My friend,

Everyone lose 50-100 Hairs in a normal day. If lose your hairs in this quantity then don't worry about your hair fall. If more then that then consult a good hair doctor. I think your shampoo effects wrong on hairs.
chawla12
post Nov 28 2014, 04:07 PM

5 posts

i got my hair fall like so everyday when i comb, shampoo, even i just wash my hair with water, it will still fall a lot. i felt just like i had leukemia or something. i used normal shampoo before and now i am using BAWANG shampoo almost 2 month but it still keep falling but less. my hair now getting thinner and i need some advise from u gurls...Please help me..
Hi Dear,

I previously reply you a common male or female shed 50-100 hairs in a day. If you fall is more than that. You need to consult a good hair doctor instead of experiments with hair products like shampoo, conditioner etc. Hair Transplant is the permanent solution for it. First you need to know what is the main causes of your hair loss and what type of baldness pattern you have. Here i am giving you some reasons Hair Loss.
1. Anxiety
2. Stress
3. Chronically Diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes and Thyroid Etc
4. Drink Sewage water
5. Inefficiency of water
6. Eat Fast food
7. Take Coffee in access
8. Steroids

If you don't scare from surgical treatment then Hair Transplant is the exact solution for you. Otherwise Low Laser Therapy.

This post has been edited by chawla12: Nov 28 2014, 04:09 PM
yesorno48
post Nov 28 2014, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

diet and body checking.....
Zot
post Nov 28 2014, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

Don't put BAWANG Shampoo if not working. Wasting money. I read somewhere that the real bawang possibly work. Blend it and put for certain amount of time before shower.
Zot
post Nov 28 2014, 04:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(rathian_mhfu @ Jan 20 2011, 03:43 PM)
maybe u can wash and shampoo ur hair more frequently..dandruf can cause hair lost too..
But shampoo too often can cause dandruff
Zot
post Nov 28 2014, 04:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(minawa_ayumi87 @ Apr 2 2011, 11:15 AM)
i also using dove hair fall range..its really good..definitely recommend u to use those products:)
Like that I want to try also lo. Success stories here. Shopping tomorrow. I am used to Dive soap because it did not dry your skin ... rclxms.gif
bernardyong
post Nov 23 2016, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Be careful with what kind of shampoo you use. Better to use those with natural extracts and ingredients, without heavy metals, etc.

Just to share a bit from my own personal experience, I also started experiencing thinning of hair in my 20s, and like you, I checked out some of the 'branded' hair loss solutions (I don't want to name them, but I'm sure you which ones they are...*cough* Yun Nam *cough*).

Not only were these solutions extremely pricey (RM10K+ for a treatment package), but they weren't effective and the sales people kept pushing me to spend more, more and more even though there were no results.

After trying out many products for many years, I finally tried out this product which has been around the market for 20-30 years. It's based on the Ayurveda traditional medicine system from India (go Google it) and is used by thousands around the world.

It was so affordable and effective for me, that I got in touch with the manufacturer and persuaded them to let me market this formula under my own brand (with some tweaks to the scent, texture etc but retaining the same effective formula).

I've just recently launched this product under my brand Cosmetology, and am willing to give a special deal to LYN forum members. You can find out more by visiting the website here - www.cosmetology.com.my.

Feel free to PM me for more details.

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:32 PM