Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> waterco vs bacfree vs diamond

boo82
post Jan 12 2011, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Anyone can give some comment here?
Below are something i found out.

1) Waterco is having a promotion whereby by 1 micron W, get a porcelain gravity filter. Last for 5 years. RM 1800
2) Bacfree no filter and expensive, but last for 10years. Even warranty the clarity of the water. RM3800
3) Diamond, buy 1 free 1 from the list of products. However, not sure how good is it.

Heard diamond is good in the in-house. So was planning to put water or bacfree out-house while diamon for in-house.
Any comments?

Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
romentheposmen
post Jan 12 2011, 04:32 PM

Getting Started

No comment.
+Quote Post
Ichibanichi
post Jan 12 2011, 04:43 PM

Getting Started

TS has germ phobia??

Too hygiene not good for ur body. Somemore so many filter will filter out solid mineral which is needed by human body unless TS afford to take multivitamins & mineral everyday.

I suggest U take a user-friendly mantainance type for outdoor only.
+Quote Post
xecton
post Jan 12 2011, 04:58 PM

EBT is King
Group: Senior Member

diamond is an over-priced cowdung. the other 2, never heard of....
+Quote Post
MISMan
post Jan 12 2011, 05:05 PM

Casual

QUOTE(xecton @ Jan 12 2011, 04:58 PM)
diamond is an over-priced cowdung. the other 2, never heard of....
LOL! So true! Am a diamond customer (got it free)....but STRONGLY DISCOURAGED!

I'll go wif BacFree or WaterCo anytime!

Diamond is just another Hype! mad.gif

+Quote Post
boo82
post Jan 12 2011, 05:06 PM

Getting Started

not germ phobia.. but those filter i listed above won't filter out all minerals coz they are not ionizer filter (eg: nesh, coway) . furthermore with the quality water now days becoming from bad to worse, so better put 1 filter lor.
some says that drinking a health water can help us last for a few more years since we always drink water. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Cannabis
post Jan 12 2011, 05:07 PM

Getting Started

am only drinking ro water in the office
+Quote Post
Kravo
post Jan 12 2011, 05:12 PM

Enthusiast

buy Kopimond, branded stuff from LYN.

the water will taste like kopi, save your $$$ from buying Nescafe.

Troll mode off:

whatever brand, don't buy diamond. its a bull-xhit product.
+Quote Post
DarkG3
post Dec 10 2011, 01:14 PM

I have been a user of Bacfree since 2004 when I bought a house in Cheras. After much browsing and searching, I decided on Bacfree outdoor and under the sink filter as the product was the best in the market even though the price was much much higher than the rest of the rocket type outdoor filter available in the market.

I visited their HQ showroom in Subang Jaya and like their service provided by Ms. Peggy whom sadly had retired.

The installer a Mr.Yong was a great guy and was very professional and friendly whom sadly had also retired.

In total, I have installed 4 filters for my house and my mom’s house.

On Thursday 1st December 2011 morning, I called up their HQ to order a replacement of the indoor filter element as well as to fix a leaky outdoor filter.

That’s when I found out Mr. Yong and Ms. Peggy had retired and the beginning of a lousy service by Bacfree.

First of all, my call was picked up without any greetings and the tone of voice was like me owing her million of dollars!!

Ms. Peggy was much more courteous and sounded nicer.

The lady a Mrs. Soong had set the appointment for today (Saturday 10-12-2011). The time?

I was told to wait from morning to 1 pm.

Fine as I was not planning to go anywhere either.

I took the courtesy to call their HQ and to my biggest surprise I was told by Mrs. Soong that their coordinator had messed up and nobody is coming today!!

After keeping me on hold for ages, I was told that their service people could only come on Tuesday!!

Sigh…..imagine the agony of wasting my time waiting if I have not called and “remind” them about my appointment.

After around of ding-dong and “call me backs”, the service people are miraculously available to come today but will be late.

The best part is yet to come.

I then made a call to the big boss a Mr. Kee at 019-2213993 as his number was on my outdoor filter to raise a complaint with him.

FYI, his face is on all Bacfree ads and when I first bought the filters, I was told that I could call him day or night should be any problem.

Well, the number was still his but he had given me an even bigger disappointment.

I was told by Mr. Kee the followings:-

1. his staff only human and will make mistake.
2. since they had arrange for someone to come, I should accept it.
3. his staff already say sorry
4. he had sold 30,000 to 40,000 filters and cannot control everything
5. I’m very lucky because for new filter sold, his personal phone number is no longer printed.
6. I have already made a complaint to him and move on with my life

Pardon my following language:-

WHAT THE HELL SERVICE IS THIS!!!

So, for all new buyers of Bacfree please take note, although the product is good, the service is pathetic.

If anyone from Bacfree thinks that this is from a loser competitor, please feel free to check your records. I;m very very sure Mrs. Soong and Mr. Kee will remember my order.

+Quote Post
thivanathan
post Dec 10 2011, 01:16 PM

Group: New Member

you seems mad sir
+Quote Post
Orias
post Dec 10 2011, 01:45 PM

yeah i myself was actually thinking of installing a water filter/treatment system. dunno which one is good. guess i'll need to do more surveys.
+Quote Post
cyclonez
post Dec 10 2011, 05:36 PM

Getting Started

my fren just installed hydroguard by blondal last month...

he seems very happy with it biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
joe_mamak
post Dec 10 2011, 05:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(DarkG3 @ Dec 10 2011, 01:14 PM)
I have been a user of Bacfree since 2004 when I bought a house in Cheras. After much browsing and searching, I decided on Bacfree outdoor and under the sink filter as the product was the best in the market even though the price was much much higher than the rest of the rocket type outdoor filter available in the market.

I visited their HQ showroom in Subang Jaya and like their service provided by Ms. Peggy whom sadly had retired.

The installer a Mr.Yong was a great guy and was very professional and friendly whom sadly had also retired.

On Thursday 1st December 2011 morning, I called up their HQ to order a replacement of the indoor filter element as well as to fix a leaky outdoor filter.

That’s when I found out Mr. Yong and Ms. Peggy had retired and the beginning of a lousy service by Bacfree.

First of all, my call was picked up without any greetings and the tone of voice was like me owing her million of dollars!!

The lady a Mrs. Soong had set the appointment for today (Saturday 10-12-2011). The time?

I took the courtesy to call their HQ and to my biggest surprise I was told by Mrs. Soong that their coordinator had messed up and nobody is coming today!!

After keeping me on hold for ages, I was told that their service people could only come on Tuesday!!

Sigh…..imagine the agony of wasting my time waiting if I have not called and “remind” them about my appointment.

After around of ding-dong and “call me backs”, the service people are miraculously available to come today but will be late.

I then made a call to the big boss a Mr. Kee at 019-2213993 as his number was on my outdoor filter to raise a complaint with him.

FYI, his face is on all Bacfree ads and when I first bought the filters, I was told that I could call him day or night should be any problem.

Well, the number was still his but he had given me an even bigger disappointment.

5. I’m very lucky because for new filter sold, his personal phone number is no longer printed.

So, for all new buyers of Bacfree please take note, although the product is good, the service is pathetic.

If anyone from Bacfree thinks that this is from a loser competitor, please feel free to check your records. I;m very very sure Mrs. Soong and Mr. Kee will remember my order.
ok.
+Quote Post
eecomart
post Dec 18 2011, 09:33 PM

QUOTE(DarkG3 @ Dec 10 2011, 01:14 PM)

ok sir. noted. so no bacfree for the moment. Most important is the service. I agreed with Diamond. Stay away from this brand. This year alone the classic drinking water system leak 3 times, and flooded my whole kitchen. Can you guys imagine that? So its a no no to me anymore for Diamond.

I am searching for reliable under sink design drinking water system. Checked out 3M. Not bad but still need to survey I guess. Next mayb will survey on Waterco.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
abahwafi
post Apr 7 2012, 11:38 AM

Getting Started

Bacfree is my first choice, but not anymore after reading this forum. For me, no matter how good your product...it doesn't mean anything if your service is sux. So, good luck to Bacfree salesman.

Next choice will be Hydroguard of Coway.
+Quote Post
watahel
post Feb 5 2013, 04:21 AM

Group: New Member

indeed..price,service and management sucks!im using indoor and outdoor filter since 2005 and they adv me to change cartridge every year so i did.but most of the time when they change i can see the new cartridge seems like recyle.be aware of the cartridge peeps!!and the water pressure become very slow.when i call the HQ,they ask me to BUY a new one.i juz change last month!what the hell?theres no waranty for the cartridge.the management of this co showing they dont care and appreciate loyal customer.sooo frustrated i can say.now im happy using other cheaper n far better brand waterco.
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Feb 5 2013, 07:54 AM

Stars For Sale

Go for the best - Kinetico
Fully imported from USA
No electricity needed for the auto wash mechanism
But costly
+Quote Post
botlife
post Feb 5 2013, 08:22 AM

Getting Started

i do heard tat some kompeni claim can change molecule structure water can kembang or kecut to better absorb & activate laugh.gif laugh.gif
somehow ketebalan muka of these salesman is awesome laugh.gif
+Quote Post
samngcheesan
post Feb 5 2013, 08:33 AM

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/855558

The sohxi 拖车姐is what brand? I wan to know ! I wan to avoid to buy !
+Quote Post
Sons of Winter
post Feb 5 2013, 08:37 AM

Getting Started

How about get the water filter from panasonic? Just rm100+ and easy to install.
+Quote Post
noien
post Feb 5 2013, 08:43 AM

Getting Started

1 micro filter will overfilter.
+Quote Post
kelvin8810
post Feb 5 2013, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

get anything but DIAMOND, piece of crap
+Quote Post
pundex
post Feb 5 2013, 08:59 AM

I've been using Amway's espring because my cousin is an Amway member and he bought it for my family.
It's pretty good but i think it's kinda pricey.
+Quote Post
jonn zee
post Feb 5 2013, 09:26 AM

Getting Started

i bought 4 hai-o bio aura at cheap skate prices from their MLM tards. rm500 each. and being using them since 2010
+Quote Post
daniel7988
post Mar 11 2013, 01:07 AM

amway Espring the best if u looking for the long term usage....save alot

1. carbon block filter
-effectively remove more than 140 health-effect contaminants (black & white proven). yet, it retains beneficial minerals i.e calcium ,magnesium

2. UV light
destroy 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses

3.NSF international certified

NSF 42,53,55

+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0555sec    1.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:17 AM