Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Leopard Gecko V.5, It's Morphing Time ~

views

L3()nZ
post Feb 19 2012, 08:37 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(kshen @ Feb 19 2012, 05:42 PM)
The one which has white bands , is that a snowglow ? Looks like it LOL or snow ?
yea it's a snowglow smile.gif
Lonewolf1205
post Feb 28 2012, 11:56 AM

0 posts

hi all just wanna check :
i read this in the net dun know how true is it
Gastoenteritis or diarrhea is a disease that is caused by a bacterial infection caused by unsanitary conditions. An indication of the disease is that the leopard gecko has watery and/or bloody stool. Normally the stool is dry and well-formed with a small white portion. It is contagious and can be spread easily. Other symptoms of the disease include weight loss, a skinny tail, undigested cricket masses. If it is not treated, the gecko will stop eating, become dehydrated and scrawny, and possibly die.

My gecko have some of the sypotoms the shit she release is watery not soild but she is active and eat alot , her main food is cricket and she eat up to 6 a day but when i look at its shits there is some cricket mess like shell and is watery but no blood, and she is stil active is there a problem with her or i am thinking too much ?

kshen
post Feb 28 2012, 05:35 PM

If only these stars are edilbe
700 posts

Hi guys . Just want to know the difference between Hot Geckos , Tornado Tangs and Extreme Tangs . All i know is that they are designers' morph , but technically , their morphs originates from tangerines and later became more intense in coloration from selective breeding right ? Or is there more infos on these morphs ? Thanks ! Btw , how much would these morph cost ??
PenangLaksa
post Feb 29 2012, 05:38 AM

Enthusiast
789 posts

Do they bite? they have nice colors but can't imagine myself touching them, will definitely give me goosebumps..
L3()nZ
post Feb 29 2012, 09:07 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(PenangLaksa @ Feb 29 2012, 05:38 AM)
Do they bite? they have nice colors but can't imagine myself touching them, will definitely give me goosebumps..
Almost all the animals bite. It is just the matter of how u tame them. But as far as i know...i haven been biten by my own gecko before. And they are quite tame compare to other reptiles. They are very nice to handle once u get to know them. rclxms.gif
icerainyy
post Mar 1 2012, 01:04 AM

22 posts

I have got my gecko last Tuesday and he is a happy boy (hi yellow).

My gecko shed his skin this morning, he is now still lying next to his water dish. Is this normal? I have placed damp facial cotton in the terrarium.

He has not ate since he shed his skin... I am kind of worried.

Will it be too humid is I have the damp cotton pads in his terrarium?
L3()nZ
post Mar 1 2012, 12:31 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(icerainyy @ Mar 1 2012, 01:04 AM)
I have got my gecko last Tuesday and he is a happy boy (hi yellow).

My gecko shed his skin this morning, he is now still lying next to his water dish. Is this normal? I have placed damp facial cotton in the terrarium.

He has not ate since he shed his skin... I am kind of worried.

Will it be too humid is I have the damp cotton pads in his terrarium?
Congrats on ur new gecko. rclxms.gif
It is normal for gecko to stop eating when they are in a new environment. They need time to get use to the surroundings. After sometime they should start eating.
It sounds fine to me.
TedeN
post Mar 2 2012, 05:43 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(PenangLaksa @ Feb 29 2012, 05:38 AM)
I have a gecko that I own and never been bitten before...
However, after she has been sold, the buyer have been bitten 3 times, I wonder why... sweat.gif
The respond is, not pain though it bleeds... He got more geckos now... smile.gif

mattemily_85
post Mar 8 2012, 06:11 PM

watcha lookin at?
565 posts

Hey guys,

1st time I'm facing a problem that 1 of my female gecko had laid 1 egg only and another 1 still inside her body,already 4th day and still haven't laid the balance 1.

Do you guys had any advice?
L3()nZ
post Mar 10 2012, 01:51 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(mattemily_85 @ Mar 8 2012, 06:11 PM)
Hey guys,

1st time I'm facing a problem that 1 of my female gecko had laid 1 egg only and another 1 still inside her body,already 4th day and still haven't laid the balance 1.

Need ta wait for some master breeder to help out.

Added on March 10, 2012, 1:53 pmuser posted image
Found it out this morning~ what a cute little guy~ he got it egg shell stuck on him~ it looks like he is wear a egg shell shorts~ hahahaha tongue.gif

This post has been edited by L3()nZ: Mar 10 2012, 01:53 PM
TedeN
post Mar 14 2012, 12:54 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(mattemily_85 @ Mar 8 2012, 06:11 PM)
Hey guys,

Probably thats the first clutch, 1 egg... Second clutch normally be a couple... smile.gif
So those still in the stomach could be second...
miqz89
post Mar 21 2012, 03:11 PM

0 posts

Hey guys!
I have one female leopard gecko, she got one bengkak behind both of her eyes. Now she already stop eating for about a week and become thiner. Ive already try put some gentamicin ointment and used seline water to wash her eyes but still doesn't work. What should I do next?? sad.gif
ske
post Mar 27 2012, 05:47 PM

9 posts

I'm treating 1 gecko belonging to FRANSTOMER, with the same eye problem. It has abscess on both eyes. I just follow the treatment ECHO taught me. But the recovery is very very very slooooww. Honestly I don't know if his eyes are getting better or worse by day. However sometimes I can see the brown thing sticking on his skin (I think is dried pus) will drop and the size of the swell will reduce.

But this gecko is eating quite well. Earlier FRANSTOMER feed him mealworms. When the eye become swollen, he was eating less and less, and becoming thinner. Later I introduced him to cricket. The first time I offer him cricket, he ate 4 medium sized crix at one go. Right now he can eat 2-4 normal sized crix at a go.

Attached Image
Attached Image

BTW, my first hatchlings for this year arrived today. They are from SHTCT pair. After 44 days in incubation box, here they are.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Added on March 27, 2012, 5:49 pm
QUOTE(miqz89 @ Mar 21 2012, 03:11 PM)
Hey guys!
I have one female leopard gecko, she got one bengkak behind both of her eyes. Now she already stop eating for about a week and become thiner. Ive already try put some gentamicin ointment and used seline water to wash her eyes but still doesn't work. What should I do next?? sad.gif
Try to offer new food to your gecko. Sometimes they have their own preference in choosing food. biggrin.gif To increase her appetite, u can soak her in warm water for 15-20mins everyday. Good luck & hope your gecko will get well soon.

This post has been edited by ske: Mar 28 2012, 04:53 PM
L3()nZ
post Mar 29 2012, 02:58 AM

31 posts

user posted image
My lovely raptor~ from my own line. Clean body and symmetry pattern head~

rafiqos
post Mar 29 2012, 01:39 PM

Casual
464 posts

Hi guys.

FYI. The REPASHY SUPERFOODS™ Line of Supplements preorder for April is now open. We've sold close to 100 bags of these specialized supplements in the last 2 months. Looking forward to more support from everyone in the Leopard Gecko community.

Thank you!
Wesley Tan
post Mar 30 2012, 03:48 PM

3 posts

Feel free to visit Love3xotic facebook page smile.gif
http://www.facebook.com/Love3xotic
icerainyy
post May 2 2012, 10:42 PM

22 posts

My gecko has not pooped for 4 days, i have soaked bath him for 3 times still he doesn't poop. I am worries that he suffers from impaction. My substrate is full scalp paper, i feed the fella with mealworms only.

Any advice? Thanks in aadvance?
Zoxoque
post May 3 2012, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

how about

SHTCT het tremper x NOVA = can possible to get tremper enigma?
TSechosmiles
post May 4 2012, 05:02 AM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(Zoxoque @ May 3 2012, 10:41 AM)
how about

SHTCT het tremper x NOVA = can possible to get tremper enigma?
12.5% can get Tremper Sunglow Enigma het Raptor. rclxms.gif
Zoxoque
post May 4 2012, 09:42 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

QUOTE(echosmiles @ May 4 2012, 05:02 AM)
12.5% can get Tremper Sunglow Enigma het Raptor.  rclxms.gif
drool.gif drool.gif

101 Pages « < 97 98 99 100 101 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th June 2020 - 10:50 PM