Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Low yat plaza Aqua Bridge rude staff and cheating, warning to people to avoid the shop

views

TSCinderellasians
post Dec 27 2010, 09:54 PM, updated 14y ago

0 posts

Hello people.I just registered to this forum,b4 this i never think of registering(but i did browsed in here as a guest),but now i think its my turn to give something back to the forumers here, A Warning when u choose a shop in low yat plaza.
vmad.gif mad.gif

here the story,the shop i was dealing with is located at 2nd floor ,2.39 Aqua Bridge Sdn Bhd Lot2.They all hv 4 lots.this shop is run by foreigners from pakistan,all men except one old ugly lady(this lady look harmless at first but she is actually a *******)

i had problem with my hp laptoptx2000 graphic card.yeah,Nvidia graphic card.the screen become black.cant turn it on.Guys,please dont ever buy a laptop with Nvidia chip card in it because its sooooo lousy and many users hv reported bad experience with it.Google it if u want to know more.

lets continue back to my story.so i went to the shop and they said i can repair it if i pay rm150.i agreed n paid rm150 after 1 hour they give me back my lappy and it function like normal.after 2 days of using it,suddenly boom! again my laptop cant turn on,black screen n i go back to the same shop and they said i have to pay rm500 because the chip oredy damage and i need to replace with a new motherboard.Damn!im still a student rm500 is too much for me.

Neverthless,I agreed i use my scholarship money to buy the motherboard for the the laptop bcoz i need to use laptop for my assisgnment,i was so stupid.now i oredy paid total rm650 where i could actually pay rm500 only if i bought the new motherboard at first place.well they claimed they will replace with new motherboard.damn , i believe them it was a big mistake!Then i get back my laptop but not able to function like normal,it cannot play any media file like video or music ,and sometimes the laptop just restart itself in the middle when i was doing my assisgnment!i was so mad i go back to the stupid cheater Aqua Bridge Sdn Bhd shop n they checked for an hour,after that i came back n they said they fixed the laptop.i asked how new motherboard can be faulty in just a few days?u guys know wat they answered?SOMETIMES ITS HAPPENS IT NEEDS TIME TO ADAPT TO NEW THING.i was like..r u kidding me?but i didnt want to waste time its oredi my 3rd time coming to shop,such a waste of time n money so i just get out from the place and return back home.

At home,when i switched on the laptop,i cant log in to the system,it says password error,i try hundreds of time,at that moment i know those guys in Aqua Bridge Sdn Bhd are big FAT LIARS!they r up to something,the hack into my user profile and change the password .so i go to other repair shop(chinese)n told them to check wats wrong with the laptop and u know wat they told me?the motherboard is not a new one,and they hacked into the system.

mad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif

I WAS SOOO ANGRYYY I GO BACK TO bast@rd BIG Cheater Aqua Bridge shop on the SAME DAY and ask for refund.they said i cannot get refund n they want to repair.WTF?i said i dont trust them anymore and i want refund!and here is where an old harmless lady(the one i told u guys at first) came and scold at me.i dont know who the f*ck she really is she just stood at the shop doing nothing n she doesnt knw anything abt laptop,but suddenly dat day she came and interfere with my conversation with the other male staff when i ask for refund.she said im idiot dont know how to use laptop and point her ugly finger on me!how rude is dat!i scold back at here and i said i will call police.at dat time i relized many people are looking.and u know what she said?call the police she challenge me...see how dare the old b**** from pakistan is?i wish i could cut her throat with a butter knife rite now.and i left the shop and make a report and persatuan pengguna malaysia the next day.And the company will hv to face me in court.

The moral of the story,Please guysss don't be cheated like me,don't ever ever ever go to this shop name Aqua Bridge Sdn Bhd.Do not ever repair or buy your laptop there.And don't do any business with foreigners because the Chinese repairmen said if u do business with foreigners they can cheat u n run back to their countries but if dealing with Malaysians,we got IC so where to run?well i think its quite true!

Pls guys i hope u all will learn something from my experience and spread the words.dont let these kind of people cheat on our earn hard money and never do business with rude people.thank you for reading.n pray for me that i will get my refund back. cry.gif
cocooh
post Dec 27 2010, 10:05 PM

✔ Awesomeness ✔
2,789 posts

I can tell u one thing ~ NEVER buy from them . Rumours has it that the mobo n everything in d laptops that they sell are being modified .
endG
post Dec 27 2010, 10:19 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

its ur 3rd time goin to the shop and u didnt try on and check ur laptop b4 u leave??

good luck in getting the refund icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
TSCinderellasians
post Dec 27 2010, 10:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(endG @ Dec 27 2010, 10:19 PM)
its ur 3rd time goin to the shop and u didnt try on and check ur laptop b4 u leave??

good luck in getting the refund  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif
Yeah i didnt bcoz I was in hurry catching for monorail.I was too stupid to believe that they hv fix everything.
thx but the important thing is dont be the next victim.
techmostwanted
post Dec 27 2010, 11:02 PM

On my way
515 posts

first thing first, RM150 for a repair and Rm500 thereafter? serious? A person with common sense already can judge something wrong, if u really intended to repair, DONT GO BACK AGAIN after the first one failed, just lost a RM150 is better than losing RM650 total.
TSCinderellasians
post Dec 28 2010, 04:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(techmostwanted @ Dec 27 2010, 11:02 PM)
first thing first, RM150 for a repair and Rm500 thereafter? serious? A person with common sense already can judge something wrong, if u really intended to repair, DONT GO BACK AGAIN after the first one failed, just lost a RM150 is better than losing RM650 total.
i should have mention in the story that actually before i paid rm500 to them,i did check other prices in other shops in low yat. I thot it wasnot important to mention ..but basically not much different from other shop,,some shop offer more expensive price like rm550 and some shops also offer rm500.so i decided to let the same shop(Aqua Bridge) repair bcoz i afraid i got to pay more if i let other shop repair.besides i was still on warranty of one week.
kinwais91
post Dec 28 2010, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

that's why i dun go for foreigners' shops
btw even chinese do cheat so just beware lo
dun go for the cheapest but go for the best trust always!!
TSCinderellasians
post Dec 28 2010, 04:28 PM

0 posts

Hey guys!i was browsing the internet and u know what i found?another victim of this big liar Aqua Bridge.And shockly it happened on 2007.Damn,i should have check the internet first before i went to this fu*ck Aqua Bridge shop.shocking.gif

chek out his story by click on the link.basically his cases is more worse than mine bcoz the staff steal the component in the laptop.i guess they still mine too maybe i jux didnt know bcoz i didnt check it.

http://vilisoulfire.wordpress.com/2007/10/...stay-clear-off/

I copy paste the story in here.

A shop in Low Yat to stay clear off
Its 5:10 am not and i still cant sleep.. today is the day i’m going to get back the notebook from that stupid shop i sent it to get repaired… This is one of the shops which has no ethics in their work. Takes out the hard disk and claims that there is no hard disk and when i sent back the notebook for warranty regarding the standby mode not working, they remember the hard disk incident and started calling me chuttiah a.k.a ******* the whole time i was there… Then on monday or tuesday i called them up regarding the notebook, they said that its the processor problem. Before this the notebook was running on celeron 2.8 and they changed it to P4 2.8… now they are saying that because the mother board cannot support the P4 2.8, they need to change back to a celeron 2.8… which should be cheaper.. I asked if there was any refund of the processor and they said no, it was the same price.. so they expect me to believe that a celeron 2.8 cost the same as a p4 2.8… wow.. its so believable.. P4 2.8 is so much more faster than a celeron 2.8 and its the same price.. if they wanted to cheat.. this is the most stupidest way to cheat… hes thinking as though i’m some computer illiterate noob which he can swindle money off.. The best part about that call is that he actually raised his voice at me.. it sounded more like he was annoyed with my call and that seriously pisses me off.. I’m gonna go tomorrow and confront him about calling me the chuttiah.. see if is man enough to admit and apologize.. anyways.. The name of the shop is Aqua Bridge SDN BHD which you can locate on the 2nd Floor of Low Yat. Below is a screen shot of their reciept and their locations.. certain stuff i’ve blanked out just in case..

Anyways, if you need a laptop to repair, go somewhere else who you can trust. Never send to some unknown shop like what i did and they give you crappy service and tries to swindle you of every penny you have. So.. this is one shop which i can 100% advice you to stay clear off… *Endz*

Now if the is any other victims like us out there regarding this Aqua Bridge Sdn Bhd,feel free to post your story in here so we can warn the public.Thank you.
samftrmd
post Jan 1 2011, 10:02 PM

Interface 2037
1,588 posts

"so i go to other repair shop(chinese)n told them to check wats wrong with the laptop and u know wat they told me?the motherboard is not a new one,and they hacked into the system."

There is no such thing as new laptop motherboard that is sold as retail. You have to expect that it's repaired unit from the original manufacturer at best, or straight 2nd hand. Laptop is not like desktop where there is parts for sales as retail.

What they charge you is resonable actually, it is you who did not expect the bad quality of service and the parts thet you buying is actually 2nd hand. Should have be able to see what kind of shop is that by the way of their shop. Simply a counter and lots of disassembled parts. Compare to more mainstream shops like PCzone, C-Zone, TM..... Their shop has 2nd stuff writen all over it.

THe P4 2.8 and Celeron 2.8 same price properly is because they bought it 2nd hand bulk same price.

The RM150 is resonable because they did do something for your labtop, but you have to understand that they are not certified repair tech from any manufacturer like HP, IBM...... So you are taking a risk by not boing back to the original service centre. Ofcause those would be more expensive.

I would only recommend you to deal with them if you are looking for 2nd stuff or you are a tech yourself. If you don't want risk, always go to original service centre.
maskedchan
post Jan 3 2011, 06:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,022 posts

so obvious..by the look of them know they are fishy..
and you still walk to them..
blame yourself..

kanth86
post Jan 3 2011, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

I faced the same prob before this but it's with my mobo..But it's a shop in the same floor but i couldn't sure the lot number, but i'm pretty sure you are talking about them, i recognize it when you explain about the woman.....

Don't worry i'm a student too, and i want to advice you what my friend who doing LAW advised me...Believe me it's really works..

Please lodge a complain to the consumer rights, last time i opened a customer dissatisfaction ticket on them, and in 3month of period i got back my money with extra than i paid for that mobo...Because they cheated me by sold the modified item by lied to me it's a brand new...If you have those receipts please further to the consumer rights department or visit http://www.eraconsumer.org/

Or you can file this On the 16th floor of Putra Place (The Mall opposite Putra World Trade Centre) . The form cost RM5.00. The Tribunal will settle within 2 months period.

http://tribunal.kpdnhep.gov.my

Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia,
Tingkat 16, Putra Place,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 – 40492300 / 40424181 Fax: 03 – 40424259

And let the others know about this too at: http://www.complain.com.my/

Thanks, hope it helps...
TSCinderellasians
post Jan 7 2011, 02:20 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(samftrmd @ Jan 1 2011, 10:02 PM)
"so i go to other repair shop(chinese)n told them to check wats wrong with the laptop and u know wat they told me?the motherboard is not a new one,and they hacked into the system."
There is no such thing as new laptop motherboard that is sold as retail. You have to expect that it's repaired unit from the original manufacturer at best, or straight 2nd hand. Laptop is not like desktop where there is parts for sales as retail.

What they charge you is resonable actually, it is you who did not expect the bad quality of service and the parts thet you buying is actually 2nd hand. Should have be able to see what kind of shop is that by the way of their shop. Simply a counter and lots of disassembled parts. Compare to more mainstream shops like PCzone, C-Zone, TM..... Their shop has 2nd stuff writen all over it.

THe P4 2.8 and Celeron 2.8 same price properly is because they bought it 2nd hand bulk same price.

The RM150 is resonable because they did do something for your labtop, but you have to understand that they are not certified repair tech from any manufacturer like HP, IBM...... So you are taking a risk by not boing back to the original service centre. Ofcause those would be more expensive.

I would only recommend you to deal with them if you are looking for 2nd stuff or you are a tech yourself. If you don't want risk, always go to original service centre.
Whatever the reason is,ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILTY TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH,Its called CHEATING on customer by telling the motherboard was a new one which is not.Giving false information plus rude service,I don't know what kind of people would agree with what they were doing on me.Maybe u really familiar n know which shop to go in low yat,but Some customer they are not familiar with LOW YAT,which reliable shop to go and don't know this stuff and how things work including me,and now Ive learn good lesson.THX FOR RECOMMEND SORRY ,A BIG NO more dealing with those people.

I dont want to be suspicious,nor suspecting anythig but i do smell something fishy here.What eva it is to other shop in LOW YAT WHO CHEAT ON CUSTOMER doest matter which shop including Aqua Bridge sdn. bhd IM TELLING YA,Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'm kicking your a*s!

Added on January 7, 2011, 2:25 am
QUOTE(maskedchan @ Jan 3 2011, 06:12 AM)
so obvious..by the look of them know they are fishy..
and you still walk to them..
blame yourself..
I have learn a GOOD LESSON,BUT IM NOT BLAMING MYSELF.IN FACT IM HAPPY I HAVE DONE MY PART TO WARN PEOPLE OUT THERE ABOUT THESE YOU-CALLED-FISHY SHOP.Unlike some people like you? who just keep to themself smile.gif wll i guess im blaming people like you.

Added on January 7, 2011, 2:34 am
QUOTE(kanth86 @ Jan 3 2011, 11:33 AM)
I faced the same prob before this but it's with my mobo..But it's a shop in the same floor but i couldn't sure the lot number, but i'm pretty sure you are talking about them, i recognize it when you explain about the woman.....

Don't worry i'm a student too, and i want to advice you what my friend who doing LAW advised me...Believe me it's really works..

Please lodge a complain to the consumer rights, last time i opened a customer dissatisfaction ticket on them, and in 3month of period i got back my money with extra than i paid for that mobo...Because they cheated me by sold the modified item by lied to me it's a brand new...If you have those receipts please further to the consumer rights department or visit http://www.eraconsumer.org/

Or you can file this On the 16th floor of Putra Place (The Mall opposite Putra World Trade Centre) . The form cost RM5.00. The Tribunal will settle within 2 months period.

Tingkat 16, Putra Place,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR

Thanks, hope it helps...
Thank you very much for your time to reply,Im happy you took part in this thread to warn people about this Aqua Bridge shop in low yat plaza.And thank you for the recommendation Ive call consumer tribunal and they said I need to file the case.Thank you so much.I hope there will be no more vistim like us.

That old woman is not a woman she is ugly bit*h!

This post has been edited by Cinderellasians: Jan 7 2011, 02:34 AM
mieza
post Jan 7 2011, 10:55 PM

On my way
538 posts

Thanks for the warn.. I'm student too.. Can't imagine without laptop.. I'm thinking to send my laptop for internal cleaning.. hmm..

QUOTE(kanth86 @ Jan 3 2011, 11:33 AM)

Tingkat 16, Putra Place,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR

Thanks, hope it helps...
Thanks for the info..

This post has been edited by mieza: Jan 7 2011, 10:56 PM
mynameisyou
post May 10 2015, 01:24 AM

0 posts

Im the next & the latest victim

Hi Guys,i need your advise,recently i just sent my laptop for repair,ive been informed that my laptop got problem with the ram,so they said i need to change it with RM150 cost.my problem also same exactly like you guys where my laptop just blank on the screen when I switch it on.Since rm150 still under my budget so i dont mind to let them fix it.after I hour waiting,the chubby pakistan guy where i 1st met n deal with called me n said my laptop is already fixed.im so glad.after 2 days used,the same problem happened again.I did whtspp him and he read my whtspp but no reply at all.im very disapointed right after i found this blog regarding the AQUA BRIDGE. SDN. BHD because I wanted to send to the shop back but after all the responses ive read from here.i dont know what to do.what should I do now? should i report to Tribunal pengguna?Should i come n see them 1st?please advise..=(.tq

This post has been edited by mynameisyou: May 10 2015, 01:36 AM
samftrmd
post May 15 2015, 06:17 PM

Interface 2037
1,588 posts

QUOTE(mynameisyou @ May 10 2015, 01:24 AM)
Im the next & the latest victim

Hi Guys,i need your advise,recently i just sent my laptop for repair,ive been informed that my laptop got problem with the ram,so they said i need to change it with RM150 cost.my problem also same exactly like you guys where my laptop just blank on the screen when I switch it on.Since rm150 still under my budget so i dont mind to let them fix it.after I hour waiting,the chubby pakistan guy where i 1st met n deal with called me n said my laptop is already fixed.im so glad.after 2 days used,the same problem happened again.I did whtspp him and he read my whtspp but no reply at all.im very disapointed right after i found this blog regarding the AQUA BRIDGE. SDN. BHD because I wanted to send to the shop back but after all the responses ive read from here.i dont know what to do.what should I do now? should i report to Tribunal pengguna?Should i come n see them 1st?please advise..=(.tq
Wow, this thread sure is old.

For your problem, maybe post in tech section first.
Blank screen when switch on right?

Try press Capslock/Numlock or other key to see if there are respond from LED indicator.
If yes, might not be related to RAM, can check if secondary output has display or try switch display key on keyboard.

If no LED light, power off first, then try re-seat RAM. Some Laptop I serviced does not post error beep when boot without RAM, but you can try it to confirm the RAM. If no error beep, it could be normal or some other part faulty. If it has error beep, could be the RAM problem or not compatible.

Post brand and spec for further checking.
spontaneousASHLEE
post May 29 2015, 01:24 PM

Enthusiast
Validating
779 posts

You know what? I've learn it long ago that LowYat is a scary place.
bjonbjonbjon
post May 29 2015, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(spontaneousASHLEE @ May 29 2015, 01:24 PM)
You know what? I've learn it long ago that LowYat is a scary place.
try going to imbi plaza
spontaneousASHLEE
post May 29 2015, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
Validating
779 posts

QUOTE(bjonbjonbjon @ May 29 2015, 05:09 PM)
try going to imbi plaza
that place, no need to go also know dangerous lo

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0295sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:43 AM