Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Stem Cell

views

leongal
post Sep 6 2012, 08:43 AM

~I have a new mission in life~
3,188 posts

QUOTE(kidzmostwanted @ Sep 5 2012, 02:45 PM)
I have stored the stem cells with Cellsafe for both my kids. It may not be any use after all, but just for any use if anything happen in future. I opted for one time payment for 21 years, as it is cheaper compare to paying yearly. Hope this help with your decision making. smile.gif
hi there! what's the one time payment like?
leongal
post Dec 9 2012, 08:13 AM

3,188 posts

We finally engaged with cyrocord for the basic stem cell storage, during the 4th Maternity expo.. Spoken to our gynae over the matter n her advice is to go for 5 vials (the more the better), since cyrocord is the only company with this facility at the current moment, but we decided basd on that... Total package is rm2300(first pymt) +rm2500(20 years) + option of 5 vials (rm500), then they have a baby carrier gift, but since we already got our baby carrier, we decided on the cash option, discount of rm300, overall we paid a lump sum of rm5k

We decided to store bcod hubby is a thallesemia carrier... So there is chance tat our baby will be a carrier too....
leongal
post Jan 4 2013, 11:55 PM

3,188 posts

QUOTE(cierra_tansy @ Jan 4 2013, 10:12 PM)
Hi Leongal/nexUp/Cryocord subscriber,
Is that RM2800 (5 vials) using AXP automated machine or manual?
At the end of the day it depends on your baby's cord quantity of cell.. My baby's lack quantity of cell, thus had to use manually.... They will contact you to tell whether auto or manual

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:37 PM