Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Stem Cell

views

Josh0027
post Feb 14 2013, 11:54 AM

44 posts

Good morning! Anyone have experience with CellSafe? Are they also okay comparing to CryoCord?
Josh0027
post Feb 14 2013, 05:28 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(talexeh @ Feb 14 2013, 03:18 PM)
To be honest, all of them have horror stories which can be found easily via a simple search on Google. However, based on what I've read, StemLife received the most flak.

I personally consulted CellSafe during a baby fair but the Sales Consultant provided me wrong facts hence I went to Cyrocord instead. sweat.gif
Thanks talexeh! smile.gif I wasn't able to find any info about CellSafe for some reason, maybe need to Google again.

I was able to talk to a CryoCord representative on last year's PISA baby fair and they are very professional in explaining the details to me. CellSafe though is much cheaper.

Yup, StemLife... I've read so much about them that it strained my eyes. I'm definitely avoiding them.
Josh0027
post Feb 18 2013, 08:46 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(talexeh @ Feb 15 2013, 02:03 AM)
Ooh... PISA eh? I was there as well to inquire about cord blood storage. I went to CellSafe first & then CyroCord. If CellSafe didn't feed me with misinformed facts, I would have gone for them instead of CyroCord. biggrin.gif
Hmmm... maybe it is different from every sales agent of any company. I was bugging my CryoCord contact on clarifications on their packages. They haven't replied to any of my inquires, even follow-ups. During PISA, they were so accommodating but when it comes to follow-ups they don't answer you back. They need more training on customer service. shakehead.gif

I got the CellSafe package instead. Good thing you reminded me of questioning their packages and so far their answers were satisfactory. No BS. I read their contract and the terms of service is reasonable for me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:42 PM