Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Safe Mode | Infrastructure Upgrade Phase 1 Complete

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I wana my Money Back~RM20 pun tak boleh bayar, Update 7-1-2012..Get bck RM20 dy

SothysSaleShop
post Dec 15 2010, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Since he is too busy to send your items, he will be too busy to bank in for you too.
hou83
post Dec 15 2010, 08:03 PM

38 posts

The case is not close yet, now is me, here the story:

Dec 13 2010, 07:14 PM

I ask about the LCD price included postage and he ask me offer him i said RM180, at last he reply my pm state RM200, i said ok but i urgent to get the LCD.

Dec 14 2010, 12:xx AM

I ask him about the condition and picture about LCD, then he said don't know how to put at forum, then i ask him can show me? at last he gave me MSN account and i chat with him on MSN looking about his LCD picture triple and confirm his account number and name ensure all right, i said will do a bankin for him and get his number (0122528630).

Dec 14 2010 12:50 PM

He sms me ask wherever i already do bankin for him, because i been meeting then at last i do banking for him on 4:33PM, a time as receipt state below and send him a lowyat message included my receipt as well.

user posted image

Dec 14 2010 4:54 PM

He reply me following message:

as i check in the bank. the money is not in yet. its ok. once the money in i let u know. thx. maybe it takes time for hong leong to maybank.

Dec 14 2010 9:08 PM

I send him message ask wherever he received money and send me a LCD, he reply me he at office didnt check 2nd time, so i reply tell him i gave him 1 more chance settle it today and send me the LCD and gave me the parcel Tracking code, he promised me.

Dec 15 2010 3PM+

I call him he said he still state that he no received money yet, ask me go check on bank and i do so i check the bank and them indicate transaction successful, then i call him he didnt pick a call.

Today, 06:55 PM

I pm him said i already confirm transaction is successful, then i said he didnt get is his problem and i want my LCD tommorow or either refind back to me, or else i will take action on him by report police, then he reply me this:

hello bro, i did check at maybank. there's no money at all. i did check man. Easy, once the money in, i refund to you back. the thing is, no money was in. thx. u want make a report ? go ahead. im not scared because, im did not do anything wrong.

Today, 07:37 PM

Then i reply him back i will take action on him, he reply me 'Go Ahead'

I didn't realize got people been con by him, unless just now my staff show me, i now gave him chance to refund me or either send me LCD, but this his style that respond me.

This post has been edited by hou83: Dec 15 2010, 08:05 PM
Terence573
post Dec 15 2010, 08:13 PM

wow!!!!!
2,436 posts

lol what kind of attitude is this? mad.gif

u think holding other people's hard earn money is an issue of "nonsense"?

ts....put back all his details and put dateline.This is serious. vmad.gif

hou83
post Dec 15 2010, 08:23 PM

38 posts

since he want me to log the police files then i had no choice but to report police to let them handle it
vistaman
post Dec 15 2010, 09:14 PM

8 posts

it seems he like to play2 huhhhhh.... vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by vistaman: Dec 15 2010, 09:17 PM
safone
post Dec 15 2010, 10:19 PM

5 STAR only..huhu
975 posts

Bro hou83..
as per i know..if make transaction between 2 diff bank..it will take time either 2-3 days to clear it.
so the receiver will c it after that time..
he already PMed to me and said that he still dun c any money in his bank acc.
i told him to c me either 2mrw or on friday and get printed transaction from 8/12 to 16/12 or 17/12 with maybank and show me for evidence..
i will try to check and settle it for u..
NOx4kill
post Dec 15 2010, 10:45 PM

14 posts

hello bro, saf0ne no me very well..
i already check my acc..
there is no money in at all.
i did respond ur call n messages.
i told u that once the money in, i'll post the LCD.
If u paste here the slip oso u think i will trust u ?
Got a lot of software can edit that shit la.
i alread refun Neox money. thanks.
and he already call me just 10 minuts ago.
neosx88
post Dec 15 2010, 10:50 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(NOx4kill @ Dec 15 2010, 10:45 PM)
hello bro, saf0ne no me very well..
i already check my acc..
there is no money in at all.
i did respond ur call n messages.
i told u that once the money in, i'll post the LCD.
If u paste here the slip oso u think i will trust u ?
Got a lot of software can edit that shit la.
i alread refun Neox money. thanks.
and he already call me just 10 minuts ago.
ya..seller had been transfer rm180 to me..
bt still hutang RM20 for me.. doh.gif
please inform me aft u bank in..

NOx4kill
post Dec 15 2010, 10:55 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(neosx88 @ Dec 15 2010, 10:50 PM)
bt still hutang RM20 for me.. doh.gif

my acc kosong. so dier amik rm20.
mmg tak bole keluarkan. unsure.gif

brookemcqueen
post Dec 16 2010, 12:34 AM

16 posts

Another seller with bad attitudr.
Wonder if there's dupe around..*look up look down look right look left*
the transfer between diff bank will take two working days IF its friday, after 4pm i think? Cant rmmbr exact time. This is for maybank to other bank lah.

Btw, PLEASE refund rm20 to TS! Thickfacelah u, hold ppl's rm20 for so long!
I think if after a while also havent refund, TS should put back his details, to help the other victim.
zx12
post Dec 16 2010, 12:48 AM

Enthusiast
717 posts

QUOTE(NOx4kill @ Dec 15 2010, 10:55 PM)
my acc kosong. so dier amik rm20.
mmg tak bole keluarkan.  unsure.gif
why so many excuses bro? tak malu ke? if it was me i would just borrow rm20 from someone so that i can close the case. be professional la kalau nak jual. takde masa, just say sorry and refund the full amount. semua orang pun bz. semua orang pun ade macam2 hal.
sHawTY
post Dec 16 2010, 01:41 AM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
11,995 posts

QUOTE(safone @ Dec 15 2010, 10:19 PM)
as per i know..if make transaction between 2 diff bank..it will take time either 2-3 days to clear it.
That depends on which bank & at what time you did the interbank transfer.

One of my WiFiSKY customer did an Interbank Transfer on Wednesday 15 December 2010 at 9.30AM from Hong Leong Bank to Maybank and the money has been transferred to my Maybank account in less than 1 hour.
Nope, I'm not joking.

You be the judge.
hou83
post Dec 16 2010, 03:30 AM

38 posts

Before that i already gave him chance go to bank next day and settle this case and send me the LCD at the same day gave me the tracking code after mail me because i urgent use and the LCD, summore LCD is brought under my company by my boss and i needed it faster by tell him understand my situation, and he agree me and said sure and he understand, but at last when next day he still same tell me he didnt get money, ask me go check on bank and i did it, i go to bank and ask them tell me the transaction banking online 3rd Party GIRO between 2 bank is no few day required, will be done less then 24 hour automatically if i do transaction on business day and hour exept if transaction is made within weekend day which is friday night ~ sunday then only will need to wait until at least monday because bank didn't work on saturday and sunday. But see a date of my transaction, i do a transaction on tuesday 4pm+ so actually he will get money in hour or at least wednesday, but how come he still didn't get money even on wednesday at 4pm+? i also did do a bankin with many seller here which use maybank as well but them didn't have such problem said never get a money, i ask about status of transaction and staff tell me the about my transaction is successful, then i gave him alot of advice and that a last chance i gave him but he seems do nothing still keep said he didn't get money and refuse to send me the LCD , and later when i about to tell him i want get refund today then my staff saw this threads and inform me prehaps i been cheat, ask me warning him by send him message to send a LCD or either refund back the money by tommorow, so i send him a message ask and warn him to send me LCD or if don't have any LCD then refund back to me tommorow and if he failed to do so or i will report police and hope he don't make me lost trust on him but what reply me and make me feel angry is his attitute like that want to challenge me about report police said he no do wrong, then i try gave him chance said one more time that is he really want me do like this and his reply is Go ahead and i send him messsage said since he ask me do so then i will be no sorry to him but to lodge the case to police then he reply my pm is okay, i already be good to gave him chance but you can see what he attitute that reply me now really unacceptable. Since i already gave him warning and he want challenge me on that so i had no choice and my boss want me to lodge his case to police, below here the scanner of my police lodge on him, after that i send him the message along the scan of my police lodge said i already lodge the case to police, you know what he reply me? here what he reply me.

hello bro, i can make a report also la bro..
u think u the want can make report ?
hey, i got other work to do la.
i already check and there none !!!!!!!
understand me ?
u think from Hong Leong to Maybank take 1 day to transfer ?
Are u dumb ?
As i said, once the money in i promise u that the LCD will be post.
But the think came bad, and i will refund u the money once the money in !
for god sake, im NOT A SCAMMER OR A CONMAN !!

user posted image

This post has been edited by hou83: Dec 16 2010, 06:20 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 16 2010, 10:19 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Nice move hou83.. let see what his respond on this.. pegang duit org berlagak berlakon konon duit tak masuk.. i guess he already used ur money for refund TS, so u maybe need to wait for his other victim to deposit him, then only he refund u back. doh.gif
capixchoc
post Dec 16 2010, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

yup..,never let go dis person...very bad altitude..... vmad.gif

vistaman
post Dec 16 2010, 04:03 PM

8 posts

worst cust service... vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

dont knw how to deal in online banking..better dont do biznz laa..

MEMALUKAN mad.gif mad.gif

bt still hutang RM20 for me.. 

HARAM laa kalau makan duit orang...B****

brookemcqueen
post Dec 17 2010, 12:53 AM

16 posts

the way he replies, really has no remorse or anything.
if only he is polite enough...im sure TS will not be this furious. if me also i will be crazilymad la. dahla bigtimeLIAR, then dead rude!
someone make poster/banner la for him. lets spread his details around, so noone will get troubled anymore.
*palmface*
imranzero
post Dec 17 2010, 01:43 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(vistaman @ Dec 15 2010, 09:14 PM)
it seems he like to play2 huhhhhh.... vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif

user posted image
this is him r dude?
hou83
post Dec 17 2010, 01:55 AM

38 posts

He already banking full amount next day sooner after i lodge case to police, can said my case can be close now, since that day he last message he didn't online, now i think nd wonder that prehaps he don't have any LCD to sell and just try to cheat money from forumer, anyway my case is settle, hope will gave him a lesson think that even internet cheat is Jenayah Case and can get caught once report, and any person have such problem better first is lodge case at police station show him the scan, plus actually i not normal person easy get cheat, even i didn't report i can track the person i want out use many way brows.gif And one more thing is Setapak Police Station actually just few walk away from my house as my house tongue.gif. Thanks all lowyat member that help me, i appreaciate it.
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 17 2010, 02:52 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(hou83 @ Dec 17 2010, 01:55 AM)
He already banking full amount next day sooner after i lodge case to police, can said my case can be close now, since that day he last message he didn't online, now i think nd wonder that prehaps he don't have any LCD to sell and just try to cheat money from forumer, anyway my case is settle, hope will gave him a lesson think that even internet cheat is Jenayah Case and can get caught once report, and any person have such problem better first is lodge case at police station show him the scan, plus actually i not normal person easy get cheat, even i didn't report i can track the person i want out use many way brows.gif And one more thing is Setapak Police Station actually just few walk away from my house as my house tongue.gif. Thanks all lowyat member that help me, i appreaciate it.
Glad to hear that bro.. and we know he will refund u at last. rolleyes.gif

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0450sec    6.00    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th January 2020 - 02:51 AM