Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Simple Guide for Fresh Graduates, Also for would be graduates

views

beeMay
post Jun 15 2017, 10:18 PM

Dr
647 posts

QUOTE(em0kia @ Aug 5 2016, 02:09 PM)
So a lot of people said first job should be one that trains and not highest pay.. I wonder why nobody say get one job that trains and pay well. Because based on my exp, good companies that are willing to pay well usually end up hiring the best talents, leaving the so so grades graduates for the rest of the market. In this case, don't you think the good companies are better place to work in since they have more energetic and bright talents to compete among each other and get better pay? Also I learn that these good companies tend to have their own graduate programme that trains they new hires which Small companies dont have to resources to do so. Don't you think it would be so much better to have a structured programme that well prepared for you to learn during your early career? If the company is reputable and the programme is highly recognized in the industry, the hires that undergone the program will be so valuable in the future. I don't know about you guys but I am currently working in the so called "experience gaining" place and I seriously regretted. Everyday I have to sit together with engineers who are not passionate in their work, work only when boss is supervising otherwise just staring at clock waiting for 6pm, and micromanage and stuffs. Definitely not a place that I want to spend my 10 hours every single day in. Sifus please advice.
I truly agree with you.
Just that now I cant get a job in a good company because i have a pretty low skill..
I am working in creative field but in this company I am not allowed to get creative at all. They always ask me to copy this, copy that..i want exactly like this , etc..its encouraging me not to be creative, also not to mention the colleagues are bullies..i really regret work here..i feel like being conned by working here. Salary so-so, not much of lesson gained, nothing to add in my portfolio..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:13 AM