93 Pages « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3), Skyrim DLC out now on Asia PSN

views

plastictemple
post Apr 17 2012, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(lovehatesmisery @ Apr 17 2012, 06:47 PM)
after u give the item did u steal back by pickpocket? it will glitch the quest..

No i spoke to him immediately before he made the potion. cry.gif
snipersnake
post Apr 17 2012, 10:42 PM

typical abah
2,652 posts

So the game properly patched guys?.planning to get ths and sniperelite this month
lovehatesmisery
post Apr 18 2012, 01:17 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(snipersnake @ Apr 17 2012, 10:42 PM)
So the game properly patched guys?.planning to get ths and sniperelite this month
so far the quest glitches I've encountered is only 2.. and I'm 150+ hours into the game, and have only progressed like 7% of the main story. The amount of quests in this game is incredible. Value for money indeed. tongue.gif

Added on April 18, 2012, 1:20 am
QUOTE(plastictemple @ Apr 17 2012, 09:52 PM)
No i spoke to him immediately before he made the potion.  cry.gif
try reloading from your auto-save function then.. before u gave the items. smile.gif

Unless u turned off auto-save then = sad.gif

This post has been edited by lovehatesmisery: Apr 18 2012, 01:20 AM
alfiejr
post Apr 18 2012, 10:45 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Need help icon_question.gif I'm in the quest "Find the Forgemaster's Fingers" and I couldn't avoid the orcs becoming hostile to me.

I had already retrieved the item but each time I try to give the gauntlet to the chief, all of the orcs inside the room became hostile.

Is there any work around for it? I'm wearing the Imperial armor right now so could that be the source of the problem?

This post has been edited by alfiejr: Apr 18 2012, 10:45 AM
TSnwk
post Apr 18 2012, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(alfiejr @ Apr 18 2012, 10:45 AM)
Need help  icon_question.gif  I'm in the quest "Find the Forgemaster's Fingers" and I couldn't avoid the orcs becoming hostile to me.

I had already retrieved the item but each time I try to give the gauntlet to the chief, all of the orcs inside the room became hostile.

Is there any work around for it? I'm wearing the Imperial armor right now so could that be the source of the problem?
That quest is bugged. If the orcs attack you, then you have to find another way to gain their trust. Here are some alternative methods from the elder scrolls wiki:

1) Another way to gain access to Orc stronghholds is to complete the miscellaneous quest Clear Kolskeggr Mine. After doing so, report to Pavo Attius. Upon finishing the quest, Gat gro-Shargakh, a fellow Orc miner, will send out a message to all of the Orc encampments that you are now Blood-kin, thus allowing you to enter any strongholds.

2) Another way to gain access is to bring a Daedra Heart to the Orc Blacksmith at Understone Keep in Markath, and he will send word to the strongholds for you to be trusted.

3) Another way is to speak to the Female Orc blacksmith in Markath. She will give you a quest to find a skill book for smithing for her apprentice. Once you find the book and give it to her she will then send word to the orc strongholds that you can be trusted. She will then also be possible to marry.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Find_th...r's_Fingers

alfiejr
post Apr 18 2012, 11:34 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(nwk @ Apr 18 2012, 11:07 AM)
That quest is bugged. If the orcs attack you, then you have to find another way to gain their trust. Here are some alternative methods from the elder scrolls wiki:

1) Another way to gain access to Orc stronghholds is to complete the miscellaneous quest Clear Kolskeggr Mine. After doing so, report to Pavo Attius. Upon finishing the quest, Gat gro-Shargakh, a fellow Orc miner, will send out a message to all of the Orc encampments that you are now Blood-kin, thus allowing you to enter any strongholds.

2) Another way to gain access is to bring a Daedra Heart to the Orc Blacksmith at Understone Keep in Markath, and he will send word to the strongholds for you to be trusted.

3) Another way is to speak to the Female Orc blacksmith in Markath. She will give you a quest to find a skill book for smithing for her apprentice. Once you find the book and give it to her she will then send word to the orc strongholds that you can be trusted. She will then also be possible to marry.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Find_th...r's_Fingers
Oh I see thnx bro rclxms.gif , I already have the Daedra heart so will definitely head to Markath next time smile.gif
nouruddines
post Apr 19 2012, 09:00 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

guys,help me i forgot where i asked lydia to wait for me,been looking all town still cant find her..oh why wacko.gif
valkyrie5034
post Apr 19 2012, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(nouruddines @ Apr 19 2012, 09:00 AM)
guys,help me i forgot where i asked lydia to wait for me,been looking all town still cant find her..oh why wacko.gif
Try wait or skip few hours, if you own a house in Whiterun, she will be waiting in the room upstairs.
Otherwise, she will go back to Dragonreach.
lovehatesmisery
post Apr 22 2012, 12:38 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(nouruddines @ Apr 19 2012, 09:00 AM)
lol your lydia haz ran away. hahaha tongue.gif
archinkent
post Apr 22 2012, 03:08 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(snipersnake @ Apr 17 2012, 10:42 PM)
not really. i went and bought it after the 1.4 patch, but there is still some lag at certain times.
alfiejr
post Apr 26 2012, 05:32 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Just bumping this thread, I'm at level 31 atm and there's still a long way to go, so much side quests that need to be done but I thoroughly enjoy it.

With Dragons Dogma coming out soon dunno how I will spread my time over the two games sweat.gif .

Oh and hopefully they will make a dlc expansion aswell.
TSnwk
post Apr 26 2012, 06:10 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(alfiejr @ Apr 26 2012, 05:32 PM)
Just bumping this thread, I'm at level 31 atm and there's still a long way to go, so much side quests that need to be done but I thoroughly enjoy it.

With Dragons Dogma coming out soon dunno how I will spread my time over the two games  sweat.gif .

Oh and hopefully they will make a dlc expansion aswell.
There will be a DLC expansion for Skyrim but it will come out for 360 first because microshit paid Bethesda for timed exclusivity.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1319877/skyri...s_incoming.html

This post has been edited by nwk: Apr 26 2012, 06:10 PM
lovehatesmisery
post Apr 28 2012, 01:11 AM

8 posts

Since it's taking ages for bethesda to release a new dlc, I hope that the new dlc would take place somewhere really, really big. Like a desert with ruins or something.

Grrrr can't wait.
TSnwk
post May 2 2012, 09:31 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

Bethesda has released the name of and a promotional image for the first piece of DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The name of the first piece of DLC for Skyrim is “Dawnguard” and — as has happened with some previous Bethesda titles — this DLC will be coming to the Xbox 360 first. The Bethesda Blog page with the reveal also announced than Dawnguard is coming to Xbox 360 this summer and that more details will be coming at E3. No further details were mentioned.

user posted image

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/05/01...imed-exclusive/
lovehatesmisery
post May 2 2012, 05:10 PM

8 posts

First thing that comes into my mind when seeing the poster is VAMPIRES. The eyes + the title "DAWN". LOL jz sayin' whistling.gif

Hopefully it'll be an expansive world!
nouruddines
post May 2 2012, 07:51 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(lovehatesmisery @ May 2 2012, 05:10 PM)
First thing that comes into my mind when seeing the poster is VAMPIRES. The eyes + the title "DAWN". LOL jz sayin'  whistling.gif

Hopefully it'll be an expansive world!
May Talos guide you,dragonborn.
lovehatesmisery
post May 3 2012, 03:20 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(nouruddines @ May 2 2012, 07:51 PM)
May Talos guide you,dragonborn.
A fine day to you friend...may you die with a sword in your hands. HAHAHAHA
TSnwk
post May 4 2012, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

user posted image

laugh.gif
dark_heart07
post May 4 2012, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

damn PC & Mac users for getting ES MMO somewhere next year vmad.gif

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1224248p1.h...2BC4D4.facebook
Claire Farron
post May 4 2012, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(dark_heart07 @ May 4 2012, 12:51 PM)
damn PC & Mac users for getting ES MMO somewhere next year vmad.gif

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1224248p1.h...2BC4D4.facebook
I don't think current gen consoles can handle MMO anyway... especially an ES MMO

93 Pages « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0334sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:52 PM