post Dec 10 2010, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

A lot of us still waiting for BF orders it seems biggrin.gif
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 11:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

I am interested in Star Wars Ep 1 to 6 also, hope the boxset not too expensive and it's as good or better than Alien Anthology boxset biggrin.gif
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 12:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(pAnGuInDa @ Dec 10 2010, 12:04 PM)
Reporting in  thumbup.gif Congratulation rclxms.gif

Receive this from DHL
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

doh.gif

Write to complain got replace new one from Amazon. smile.gif

Quick service thumbup.gif
wah break until like dat, what happen to it. The last time my BD case broken they refund me instead lol
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 12:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

Just received my BSG replacement, now I know why I was tax so much, Amazon UK declare it at 161.16 GBP even though the current price for it is much lesser than that doh.gif
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 01:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 01:31 PM)
If they include everything from the previous release into one massive box... now that's worth getting  drool.gif

Anyway, I receive one of my BF boxes (probably the 1st one). Will be able to know once I am off from work.  thumbup.gif
that will be a lot of disc man haha but I read somewhere that only the new special edition will be release though
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 01:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 01:53 PM)
Sigh... if they include both original and special edition would be cool.

Well, I am more concern if they include Empire of Dreams Documentary inside together with the rest of the features. If they take that out and only include just the movies, that sucks  cry.gif
yup including both version of the movie will be nice, just like Alien Anthology, got theatrical cut and director's cut

yeah they should include all the features/extras that was previously release
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 02:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(azxel @ Dec 10 2010, 02:07 PM)
^@&*(#...

DHL called just now, saying that my Inception is held by Customs sad.gif
wants to know if it's Movie or Music... saying that they're gonna open it and all.. says I need to get a letter from FINAS saying that I want to bring in a movie if not I'm smuggling it in and dunno what kinda nonsense...
smuggle ??? wahhh we are support ori stuff and they said we smuggling doh.gif

QUOTE(pAnGuInDa @ Dec 10 2010, 02:14 PM)
I remove the plastic paper the whole BD box was torn apart doh.gif

worst Zack & Miri BD was scratch and the BD no use liau, just try and not working. Wall Street at least still working. Oh well, at least Amazon replace for me. They charge and refund through my credit card, usually will end up I lose a bit of money, at least get some replacement.

Now I guess this is DHL's fault, too lazy to blame anyone.  sweat.gif

Added on December 10, 2010, 2:19 pm
At least you got the replacement and Amazon UK pay for the tax sweat.gif
actually two of my parcel from DHL the box kemek but luckily nothing broken lo

QUOTE(azxel @ Dec 10 2010, 02:25 PM)
no workaround this?

Next order can ask Amazon not to use DHL?
you can't they automatically assign a courier, I ask Amazon UK about this last time

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 02:32 PM)
Well, someone said here Amazon did ship it using UPS (although was said not recommended).

Still, the last time my package was held by DHL (years ago), I talk to them and told them it is movies and its for my own personal viewing. I told them if they want to tax it, go ahead but in the end, I was not charge for a tax and they release it and deliver it to me.

Last I heard someone else also have the same problem. You can read it here.

I am sure there is a way around it (but that is for standard packages that is being held by the kastams). But lately, this FINAS bullsh*t is just adding extra cost to your problems and hassle... and they have no right to hold your items (unless they are banned) because of own personal viewing.
finger's cross, no problem with DHL so far, all smooth sailing. But probably FINAS buat kacau only lately, maybe local BD seller complain no business coz everyone buy from Amazon biggrin.gif
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 03:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 03:04 PM)
Would say I believe FINAS just buat kacau most of the time.

Last time I used to ordered a lot of DVDs ~ they even stop Tom & Jerry cartoon  doh.gif and saying "mungkin ada unsul unsul haram  shakehead.gif

Going to Pos Malaysia Kastams is never a good experience for me the last time. I was even being ask for a bribe from the pondok police for "teh tarik"... and the fellow even took RM 2 from me (so bloody desperate)  doh.gif

Added on December 10, 2010, 3:05 pm

Chuckle... all looks great! Too bad I don't like Avatar  laugh.gif
I been there a few times, once for DVD but luckily never have to bribe anyone and everything settle quite fast, probably coz I always go Sat, so they like lepak lepak only. Yeah I heard about that, sometimes you even have to bribe the pondok police if not they don't let you out doh.gif
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 03:11 PM)
My experience was he was holding my Identity Card.

Years later when I ordered Superman: The Ultimate Collection DVD Tinset and was hold by the kastams, I talk to the officer in-charge about my experience to him and he said should report that police officer.

How to report when they always transfer people here and there?!? Locate him also no use (and the police never even wear his name tag).

In any case, nowadays I heard the process to clear any package is a big hassle. I hardly order a lot these days and remain below RM 500 per purchase...
hey I got that tin set also, took like 3 weeks to reach me though haha. They should release a BD version of this boxset.

I haven't have to go there for quite sometime, last time need to go coz I import Japanese PVC figures. Actually the less we have to go there the better, no need to go at all better. I also order less than RM500 to avoid all this hassle, it not like it's near, damn far.
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 10 2010, 03:20 PM)
Yup... but Warner Bros have no plans on releasing it as a BD boxset now (for the moment that is) so still have to wait and see...

Yeah, to go there paying Petrol and toll fee is taxing and takes almost two hours (or more, depending how long spending time there) to finish everything at one go.

There was a time I did use courier service to clear my packages without me going, but I have to pay RM 80 to help me get my packages and delivered to me.

I did try using Pos Laju to clear for me as well ~ it cost me RM 120 (which was ridiculous) and I thought they were cheap!  doh.gif (this was my first time using them to clear my DVDs and after they did, cost me that much! Never thought local postal service so expensive!)
pray pray WB will release one in the near future biggrin.gif

wow RM80 and Poslaju also RM120, expensive man, that's why I never use them to clear, well this time I had to let UPS clear for me and that cost me RM25 service charge
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 04:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

Toy Story Trilogy (10-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) dropped to $59.99, quite cheap biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by valho: Dec 10 2010, 07:40 PM
valho
post Dec 10 2010, 07:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

Finally the complete set sweat.gif
Good thing I haven't send back the previous one, coz the replacement box not in good condition, so I just swap the disc and keep the first set I received

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

valho
post Dec 10 2010, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

I don't think they are still open, especially those shops that sells DVDs
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 01:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

So many ppl BF shipment arrived, I am still waiting for mine, 4 shipment, none show up yet sad.gif
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 03:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

Just finish watching The Exorcist Extended Director's Cut thumbup.gif
Now time to sleep haha
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 09:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(sKyWiR3pT3lTd @ Dec 11 2010, 05:02 AM)
Wat's the motive of saying that you watched Exorcist without a short review tongue.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 11 2010, 08:42 AM)
I always wonder whether to get this BD or not since I do have the anthology DVD set  hmm.gif
I think it's worth getting, it comes with both the extended and the original cut of the movie, both in its own disc. PQ is good for such an old movie, though certain scene looks a bit grainier than others, but otherwise it looks good. AQ is good too, especially the surround sound during Regan possession part, quite freaky. Highly recommended for fans of the movie biggrin.gif
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 10:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(nazmanson @ Dec 11 2010, 09:59 AM)
It has been in my wishlist since release.....and still waiting for the right price drop
I also waited, but then I thought $19.99 for two version of the movie is a pretty good deal, so just got it. Now waiting for The Poltergeist price to drop, it's still over $20
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 11:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(pAnGuInDa @ Dec 11 2010, 11:23 AM)
UPS just call me, shrek whole set arrived.  smile.gif
This very unexpected, as is faster than the normal time they took sweat.gif

Should be arriving in half an hour time nod.gif
faster than mine, mine in Singapore now
surprise to see UPS so fast haha
valho
post Dec 11 2010, 11:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

Battle Royale Limited Edition review up at blu-ray.com

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions