Walao damn, kena racuned already
A fully mod Triton looks something like that huh. Very ganas, rugged, like ready to hit the mountains. I see bumper guard, bug shield, additional side mirror, front light cover, side mirror with signal, upper window shadder, modified upper exhaust, upper spot light, upper carrier, side door cladding and lots of stuff i never thought before. Pants down
The wheel, seems still 16' inch only? *serious poisoning here
Looks cool. But i might not modified mine to that extend. Wait my colleague all think im planning doing jungle self exploration
At the moment i am thinking of adding these on a solid white color Triton:
1. Gear/engine/steering lock. *Considering 4x4 is a hot cake for thief nowadays, this is first on my priority list!
2. Front and rear lamp crome cover.
3. Front stainless steel bumper K-Bar.
4. Side mirror with signal
5. Leather seat covering add-on.
6. Window tinting - make the car look a bit sexy :3
7. 22 inch rim. (still researching the costs)
8. Low profile tyre (still researching the costs)
Depends on budget la. Right now, kereta pun tadak lagi*That website looks good. Very 4x4 specialized This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Dec 12 2010, 08:44 PM