Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What insurance in Malaysia market now is the best?, Do state out your point too for choosing

views

chew_ronnie
post Dec 9 2010, 08:35 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(almeizer @ Dec 8 2010, 11:25 PM)
I think most people who understand will know that there is no best insurance, it's about what suit your need. Every plan have their own pro and con. For example medical card, some with high annual/lifetime limit but with low limit of outpatient treatment and vise versa. So let say you think outpatient treatment is not necessary then it's good with high limit. Another one is the number of panel hospital. Some insurance company do not have that much panel, so if you have preferred hospital that wanted to admit into and they not in the panel list then you have to pay first and claim back later.

So it's all about your need.
Yes i agree with ur statement fully.

So basically an IN-FORCED policy is the best insurance.
chew_ronnie
post Dec 13 2010, 04:20 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(jeg @ Dec 13 2010, 02:48 PM)
anyone knows which insurance company provides home insurance ? I found out that ING is the worse company in customer service after email them more than 5 times already. nobody is at the service center actually bother to write back to you .
Hi,

I have one very very reliable agent that can serve ur needs. He's holding MCIS Zurich and Allianz home insurance product. Let me know if u r interested. THanks
chew_ronnie
post Dec 15 2010, 04:04 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(fireZzkf @ Dec 14 2010, 10:17 PM)
Anyone heard of the news about the insurance cost for company A~ next year?
Its either AIA or Allianz.

It is true that the Cost of Insurance for Allianz will increase by January next year but I dont know the exact date. However it will not affect existing customers, only new application is being affected.
chew_ronnie
post Dec 16 2010, 05:45 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(fireZzkf @ Dec 15 2010, 10:08 PM)
I thought is just rumors. Sorry about it.
Do you know how much the increment? does Allianz have any platform for customer to check on their policy information, fund value etc?
It is not rumours (nothing to hide also la), its confirmed as the increment should be in the region of 30 to 40%, but i dunno which riders are being affected.

Go to www.allianz.com.my and login if u are the customer. When you log in, the number of units and the cash values will be listed there. On the same page also, you can find the fund prices.

Let me know if u need my assistance.
chew_ronnie
post Dec 24 2011, 04:57 PM

Casual
380 posts

The best insurance is an inforced policy. Regardless of what kind of survey done, if u don't buy it, then it's useless!

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0379sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 PM