Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> online betting website, online betting website

views

rlinux
post Dec 14 2010, 03:03 PM

Satisfaction
791 posts

I know a few friends who play on these kind of online gambling sites which are hosted out of Malaysia. Sites hosted out of Malaysia cannot be controlled whoever that access it. Only thing the government could do is to stop streamyx or any other ISP's from allowing its' users to access these sites.

TS, if you registered a company in Malaysia and even though your site is outside Malaysia, no it is not legal. Most of these companies do not register a company in Malaysia. Why some companies still register company in Malaysia? It is for the purpose of large scale amount of transactions into their company's account. Because, without a registered company, the limitation for each transaction is very low.

About the article, it is a bit weird that he needs to make a deposit of RM150,000 as my friend has an account with a credit of RM200,000 and he does not need to deposit a single cent. I personally think he has been scam by conman companies. Also, if he did not dealt directly with a company, in which he went through agents, there's a high possibility that his deposits and winnings were all eaten by the agent itself.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th September 2021 - 11:09 PM