Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Delusional /k/tard conman (yayaestique), somehow i pity that ******* :(

Mr.Docter
post Dec 4 2010, 07:37 PM, updated 14y ago

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: yayaestique a.k.a gagoauw a.k.a yunaalisa a.k.a Krush87

Item being sold/bought: RM 6,600 for 56g of physical gold.

Original thread link: all by PM.

Date of transaction: earlier November 2010.

Details of the complaint : kindly read till the end;

1 - i always hangout in Kopitiam especially during study period so i can get some lulz and relieve some stress. there, i meet this yayaestique dude (i believe some of /k/ still remember him due to its retard-ness) whom i think i somehow knew him before.

2 - i PMed him, asking if he is is person (Yunaalisa) that scam other forumer (ExpZero) regarding Mamba sale before ( refer this thread @ http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1192091
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

3 - if you read the whole story on the above link that i provided, you can see that Hasrul admit that its his fault and banking RM 400 as compensation instead of RM 350+ of the money involved. hey, somehow we did made some stupid shit right when we are young, right? the different is the action that we take, either to be responsible or not. his action caught my respect. and after that case, i thought he already leave LYN, yet, he came with newer ID where i never stumble with em ( gagoauw & Krush87 ), maybe because he is posting on the subtopic where i don't active at all.

4 - at first, he deny it and finally he do admit that he was yayaestique. the main reason how i know yayaestique and yunaalisa is the same person is mainly from this topic @ http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1600553&hl= ) where he shows his richness. the way he mentions materials that he'd owned is exactly the same way like what yunaalisa mentioned, which is chillin, minor sense of bragging and like there is nothing to show-off about except purely for sharing.

5 - i did ask where he gone after ExpZero case? he said he was at UK for business - which is gold investment trading. this is the part that i somehow attracted because the concept is legit and firm. he mentioned that we already get more than 2 millions within less than 2 years of investing. he is currently have 2kg+ worth of gold in his investment, he claimed. he shown to me (he put the picture in /k/ thread against Rizq too) as a proof that he is not bluffing (refer proves below)

6 - i get interested and ask him the concept. is it some kind of MLM-shit or something? he said nope. the concept is real simple - go to local bank and open an Gold Investment Account. the problem is you need to have a large modal to get a large outcome. at the moment we'd discussing, the price for a gram is around RM134.

7 - then we mentioned that he do have around 116 gram left, which he care less because he want to concentrate for more profit. that 116 gram is offered to me for RM 105/gram as he claimed that was the price when he brought em.
current price :
RM 135 x 100 gram = RM 13,500.00

his price :
RM 105 x 100 gram = RM 10,500.00

RM 13,500 - RM 10,500.00 = RM 3,000.00 of profit at the moment i own them. easy money right?

8 - this is the part that i confident most - so i asked the way of dealing. he said his house is in Alor Setar where mine is at near Tanah Merah. he will meet my parents AT my house > bring my parents to local bank at my place > assist my parents to open an investment account ON my parents name > transfer the gold to my parents account. should be no problem as there is no space for him to scam right? (i can't physically involved because i am not available at Malaysia due to study). as long as we contacted through PM, he claim that he is still at UK for business and will be back to Malaysia within few days for engagement. so its perfect. he can meet my parents once the engagement stuff is done.

9 - problem rised - tomorrow he called me using UK number and saying to "physicallized" (or what is the exact term? to change from investment to physical form) the gold, its takes around 4 working days, which is impossible since he will back to UK back on the same day he meet my parents. as a solution, he still will physicallized the gold and ask his dad to claim it from bank. its mean, he just meet my parents to explain the whole process and my parents can pay once they take the gold from his dad. so far, it sound legit to me.

10 - he'd came to my house and meet my parents. sharing a story about how is the condition at UK. at the same time, he didn't know that we did live in UK for few years during my mom's PhD. so once my mom's asking more details question regarding UK, he seems.. stunted. unable to answer the questions; and diverting a discussion on how rich he is. 52" TV in his room, own GT-R and BMW 335i Sport, own 12 cats and feeding them with Royal Cannine and shits. seriously it was like 1,001 fake story that he tell, which is finally busted at the end of this story. (when we asked where are his sportcars, he said it been serviced at Penang. when the hell you drive BOTH of the car - to Penang - just to service - during the rush of engagement party?)

11 - my parents get bored and its near no Magrib. they ask Hasrul to take them to bank to settle everything down. they went to bank but unfortunately the account not successfully created because the bank will be closed soon. but he teach my parents every steps of it. from bank, they back to my house to take Hasrul's look-like sportbike. unbelievably, he still refuse to GTFO from my house and seems enjoy talking cock with my parents doh.gif at the end, he GTFO when my mom said "isn't you supposed to be ready at airport an hours before international flight?" before he leave, my dad bank in to him RM 6,600 with is 50% of the amount that we agreed to deal, eventho he never ask about it as a advance thanks for the whole deal. (my parents admit that it was their fault because pitying strangers AND its never in my plan to do so)

12 - retarded part - before he leave, he provide us with his REAL address & his REAL dad's number. since that day, we never talk to his dad because he is constantly contacting my dad using his own number. till the moment where he stop msg my dad. my dad knows something is not right > my dad contact his dad number > heard a very old man voice > his dad seems didn't shock when we tell that Hasrul scam our money > invite us to his house to settle everything down.

13 - my parents went to his house. asking their neighborhood about ex-military house (he claimed his dad is ex-military but busted because he himself wrote his dad is only bekas kerani lol) FAR worse that what he bragging about. low-cost house. finally found his house. his dad is almost 75 years old, very old and having gout - making him look very tired. her mom went to Mekah for Umrah. his dad promise to pay back the amount of his son scamming within 2 weeks. we agreed. if after the given time we still didn't get our money back, his son goes to jail (we personally do know some big cable in Alor Setar Police Department to fasten the whole process)

14 - after 2 weeks, his dad called and we get our money back. police report is canceled.

-------------

moral of the story : never trust a conman. never.

-------------

my comment : he loved being center of attraction. he never give a shit about RM 6,600 from what i think. what he want is someone to hear his fantasies.... i somehow pity him.. sad.gif

-------------

info regarding the scammer :

Account Number : Maybank ACC 152023195853

Home address :
Hasrul Anwar Bin Hussain,
2936E, Taman Muhibbah,
Jalan Sultanah,
05350 Alor Star,
Kedah Darulaman.

Currently : unemployed buy claiming studying/working in UK, which is not true (conformed by his dad)

---------------
his "proves"
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Mr.Docter: Dec 5 2010, 03:58 PM
BelowAverage
post Dec 4 2010, 08:18 PM

Regular
1,274 posts

so why u gave him money if u knew that he was conman?
Mr.Docter
post Dec 4 2010, 08:32 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

QUOTE(BelowAverage @ Dec 4 2010, 08:18 PM)
so why u gave him money if u knew that he was conman?
QUOTE(BelowAverage @ Dec 4 2010, 08:19 PM)
so why u bother banking in the money for him since he so fake@@
1 - everyone does stupid mistake in their life. so does he. yet, he take full responsibility regarding his action in ExpZero thread. (i don't realized that he have other dupes)

2 - my plan is solid. i think you don't read my explanation properly.

3 - his fakeness start to busted one by one when we meet his dad, not before eventho the feeling of doubt was rose in our instinct.

4 - genuineness of his bank screencap. too nice to be photochoped. i admit i did fall for that.

This post has been edited by Mr.Docter: Dec 4 2010, 08:36 PM
w.j0102
post Dec 4 2010, 08:45 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

So did you end up with any loss?
syarz
post Dec 4 2010, 08:51 PM

On my way
690 posts

woh.. this is really stunning..

i almost got into some sort of transaction with that sweet talker shit also if not for my delayed salary...

lucky me...

almost every same story you post here docter are the same shit hes been telling me... about the gold investment la, selling his grandpa's land to invest, studying in uk, bmw 325i.. lol.. exact same bs dude!! EXACT
Mr.Docter
post Dec 4 2010, 08:54 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

QUOTE(w.j0102 @ Dec 4 2010, 08:45 PM)
So did you end up with any loss?
0% lost. my family went to his house to claim the money during shopping, well it makes the petrol cost not to be counted as well.

just posted this so TinyEye will link the result of he use that picture in future.
anzen600
post Dec 4 2010, 09:37 PM

Impossible is nothing ~Conquer your self !
1,164 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Dec 4 2010, 08:54 PM)
0% lost. my family went to his house to claim the money during shopping, well it makes the petrol cost not to be counted as well.

just posted this so TinyEye will link the result of he use that picture in future.
His son con people's money ,his 75 years old dad need to pay for him . Really such a useless brag
Mr.Docter
post Dec 4 2010, 09:42 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

QUOTE(anzen600 @ Dec 4 2010, 09:37 PM)
His son con people's money ,his 75 years old dad need to pay for him . Really such a useless brag
i heard his dad sold one lot of tanah to sort this prob out. only God knows...
samuraikacang
post Dec 4 2010, 09:55 PM

You tak suka You Keluar
709 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Dec 4 2010, 09:42 PM)
i heard his dad sold one lot of tanah to sort this prob out. only God knows...
Pity the dad la got son this bad.
wodenus
post Dec 4 2010, 10:39 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Dec 4 2010, 08:32 PM)
4 - genuineness of his bank screencap. too nice to be photochoped. i admit i did fall for that.

If you look properly he didn't cover the "AN" properly, it's below the margin lol smile.gif

[PF] T.J.
post Dec 5 2010, 12:11 AM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Elite
24,191 posts

Doctor, you should become a detective notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Mr.Docter
post Dec 5 2010, 03:54 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

QUOTE(PF T.J. @ Dec 5 2010, 12:11 AM)
Doctor, you should become a detective  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
actually most of the personal info already exposed in the internet, since its not the first time he conning people (i only knew 1 case only)

anyway, this is the incident that cancel my purchase of Lamborghini's VX6 Netbook. now the money is spent on something else already doh.gif
Mr.Docter
post Dec 5 2010, 04:00 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

since this dispute was already solved, i will close this thread.

any other forumer that need any info regarding this matter, kindly PM me.

//kolos.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM