only gt 2 credit in spm?

views

Hikari0307
post Dec 2 2010, 04:29 PM

平成の光
4,541 posts

QUOTE(x889539 @ Dec 2 2010, 03:31 PM)
i pass my spm but i oly get 2 credit !!
one is english and another one is math !!!!
is there any college accept 2 credit???
pls help!!! T.T
You can't get into most programmes with 2 credits, most diploma programmes follow MQA regulations which set minimum requirement as 3 credits in SPM. What you can do is go find somewhere that offers a certificate level programme. Those usually only requires one credit in SPM to get in and after you finish that you can continue on to Diploma. Though not many places offer that you should go look around for it.
http://www.studymalaysia.com/what/listing....eld=5&elevel=L3
Seems most places offering it are community colleges. You should go look them up.

Added on December 2, 2010, 4:30 pm
QUOTE(herojack41 @ Dec 2 2010, 04:24 PM)
im not sure other college...but tarc need atleast 3 credit...to go foundation after that only can start diploma
TARC doesn't offer Foundation programmes ^^" The 3 credits is for their Certificate programme while their Diploma requires 5 credits.

This post has been edited by Hikari0307: Dec 2 2010, 04:30 PM
Hikari0307
post Dec 3 2010, 02:47 PM

平成の光
4,541 posts

QUOTE(x889539 @ Dec 3 2010, 12:26 PM)
guys~~
do you think KLIUC and UCSI will accept me???
cause both college are near to my house~~~i don't wan study in KL or PJ~~so far~~
Both of those places will require 3 credits for Diploma and 5 Credits for Foundation and I don't think they have a certificate course for the field you want. Go find one.
You won't find a normal IPTS which have lower requirements than that for Diploma and Foundation/Pre-U because those minimum requirements are set by the MQA and the IPTS has an obligation to follow the standards that has been set by the MQA and MOHE.

This post has been edited by Hikari0307: Dec 3 2010, 02:48 PM
Hikari0307
post Dec 3 2010, 04:48 PM

平成の光
4,541 posts

QUOTE(x889539 @ Dec 3 2010, 01:42 PM)
because i fail all subjet except BI and Math in my trial exam~~~LOL sad.gif  sad.gif
2 more subjet finish spm lor~~~che and bio next week....  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
frankly speaking getting 3 credits in SPM is not that hard. The normal curve may help you in most cases.
There have been people who always fail trials but in the real exam they just think they did only a bit better than trials and they got credits.
Don't make any conclusions on your results until they are there in front of you.
If by chance it appears that you only got through BI and Math for SPM then starting from after you finish SPM, do some intensive study for BM and sit for next year's June/July paper so that you can make it into a credit making it three credits.. That's the last time the current syllabus's novels will be used and after that it's the new stuff like the form 4 students this year learn.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:53 PM