Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN ID: coolestdw , Name : DANIEL WONG WEI LIANG, ITEM NOT RECEIVED AFTER PAYMENT MADE.

xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 02:18 PM, updated 14y ago

Getting Started
93 posts

Forumer you are complaining against:
LYN ID- coolestdw
Real Name- DANIEL WONG WEI LIANG
Bank Account No.: 4946370124 PUBLIC BANK
Email: coolest_dw@hotmail.com
H/P Number: 012-6270933
Item being sold/bought: PS3 GAME 2010 Fifa World Cup = RM55 (RM60 banked in)
Proof of banked-in:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry37415773

Date of transaction: 10 NOV 2010 (Payment made date)

Details of the complaint :

- Paid the seller ( Daniel Wong Wei Liang - coolestdw ) on behalf of my younger bro on 10th Nov after sms-ing each other on the details.
- Plan to do c.o.d with Daniel with the help of my fren but ended up using postage as my K.L fren wasnt available to help in time as the item was meant to be a b'day gift,urgently needed.
- Daniel promised to send item on the 12th Nov,sms-ed him on 13th when I still havent got the game, tried calling but couldnt get through, suspect my number & fren's got barred by Daniel. Decided to tell a nice LYN mod & a kind & extremely helpful member from LYN ,helped me check.
- I noticed that Daniel still login to LYN , perhaps to see if anything happened. I didnt start a dispute yet although he gave me empty promises, I was thinking of discussing with Daniel first to solve the problem.
- My calls to Daniel went through on the 16th Nov but he didnt pick up, I sent a sms to him , he replied , promised me that he'll send the game on 18th as 17th was public holiday.
- Sms-ed Daniel again on the 19th when I didnt receive the item , he replied , telling me he'll post the item on the same day,19th, & will give me the tracking number, none given at the end of the day.
- Sms-ed Daniel on the 23rd Nov,telling him that that if he's really not convenient to do postage , my fren can help pick the item up at his place.Daniel replied on the 23rd & agreed that it'll be better for my fren to pick the item he is always out-stationed.
- Perhaps seeing no action were taken in LYN, Daniel open new topic in LYN (previously was just a post) trying to sell his games & stuff on the 23rd Nov;
- Daniel new sales thread--> : https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...ult_type=topics
- Sms-ed Daniel again on the 27th Nov asking him where to meet, no reply from Daniel.
- Fren called Daniel on the 1st Dec, Daniel answered. Agreed to c.o.d on the 2nd Dec 2010 , but Daniel never turned up at c.o.d location,never picked up calls.

Conclusion : Paid coolestdw on the 10th Nov 2010, item still not received on the 2nd Dec 2010.

P/S : To DANIEL WONG WEI LIANG - coolestdw :
Like what u've read , I am still waiting patiently for a reply from you. I am sure u are aware of how patient I am to all your empty promises. I do not wish to judge whether you planned to send the item or not at the 1st place , as it's just a RM60, which I couldnt imagine what a person would do for such amount of $$. I have to keep this thread up. I apologize if you really do plan to send the item to me,juz that u do not have the time. If u had gave me the wrong pricing & do not wish to let go of the game, let me know so that we can arrange for a refund. Like I'd told u, everything can be discussed.You have my contact number,hopefully u can give me an answer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES on 2nd Dec 2010 --> the 'Dispute' Day. (the day I posted this dispute thread.)

- 2nd Dec 2010 : After Daniel didnt show up at c.o.d location , my friend left for outstation after waiting for more than an hour. Around 4pm ++ on the same day , which is today , my friend received missed calls & a sms (new cellphone number). My friend was in a meeting,couldnt pick up calls. He saw the sms at around 7pm++ from a guy name Desmond. He stated that he's Daniel's friend, & was told by Daniel to pass the item to my friend as Daniel was hospitalized the previous night before c.o.d date. Desmond had requested my friend to meet at One U later today. My kind friend helped to reply,asking Desmond to post the item to me tomorrow since he'd went outstation.

P/S: To DANIEL / Desmond ( whoever is reading this ) ;
I am sorry to know that Daniel is hospitalized,hope he'll get well soon. Hopefully I'll get the item by this Saturday if Desmond post it tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES ON 3RD & 6th DEC 2010 !

- 3rd Dec 2010 : I received a sms on the 3rd Dec , telling me he's Desmond,Daniel's friend & he was sending the tracking number on behalf of Daniel as Daniel was in the hospital.
Tracking number is LE108577018MY. I sms-ed Desmond asking him what post he was using, Post Express Desmond replied, telling me that he will post the item to my house in around 3days. I replied by saying that the item will arrive the next day if he had it posted today. ( I wasnt sure if he meant the arrival will be 3days or he'll only post it after 3days.) .

- 6TH Dec 2010 - Till now the tracking number doesnt existed. I am not sure if I'd tracked it correctly. So , if any sifus out there had traced the parcel , kindly inform me. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES ON 11th Dec 2010 !

6th Dec,Mon - I sms-ed Desmond , told him that the tracking number he provided on behalf of Daniel doesnt existed,requested him to re-check whether he did posted the item or not. I asked Desmond to pass a msg to Daniel, to urge him to get this over with a.s.a.p as it's just a small-amount item. Desmond replied, insisted that the post express will take 3working days to arrive & he'd posted using normal mail on the 3rd Dec(Fri) ,asking me to track the numbers again. ( So, normal or express mail ? ). I replied, telling him that I'll wait for another day. If not, I will hv to ask for a re-fund.I apologized to Desmond for all the troubles he had to went through with my item. Desmond said it's ok. *I waited for 2more days instead of 1.*

8th Dec, Tues - Desmond sms-ed me at 12:56am, telling me that the package is on its way.I replied that I will wait for the package then. And .. item received on the 8th Dec! thumbup.gif ( Without the RM5 change though , LOL-ed! sweat.gif )

P/S:
To all helpful members out there , especially Bro Apis & Bro zhy323 , a million thanks. Big gratitude to u guys, at least all these show that there are still nice people & justice out there. You guys are great. & to whoever helps to contact Desmond using his facebook account , help appreciated too.Thank u guys.
notworthy.gif

To Desmond & Daniel ; Thank u guys too , for not making all these turn bad. Thank u ,Desmond, for your help.

This post has been edited by xxx_8088: Dec 11 2010, 10:35 PM
zhy323
post Dec 2 2010, 02:27 PM

pronounce my nick as zai323™
2,418 posts

nearly 1 month, now u open the thread doh.gif
toekong
post Dec 2 2010, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

Wahh T.S. such a nice person.
If me.. Hentam Sama Dia!!!!
xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Dec 2 2010, 02:27 PM)
nearly 1 month, now u open the thread doh.gif
I had informed mod & helpful member to have cheater's details posted in LYN-BLACKlisted on the 14th NOV to avoid other members kena conned , my fren. =) Dispute only starts later to see if he'll send the item since it's juz RM60 & he still replied for arrangements or sorts. smile.gif
zhy323
post Dec 2 2010, 02:46 PM

2,418 posts

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=672140943&v=info
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 2 2010, 02:47 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Action has been taken. His details already in blacklisted acc before this thread was opened. Nice move by TS tbh. With all the details we had before, hope we can hunt him down.
xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(toekong @ Dec 2 2010, 02:37 PM)
Wahh T.S. such a nice person.
If me.. Hentam Sama Dia!!!!
All I want is to solve problems.Besides, the amount is not much compare to those poor members kena conned of hundreds & thousands. And to think he's into RM60, perhaps he's really desperate. Was hoping to not let all these turn bad u see. But i did informed mod & helpful LYN member to have his details posted weeks ago to avoid others from being conned.It's the best I could do to give both parties a chance. So, when it's clear that he doesnt need/want the chance , I have to start a 'dispute'. smile.gif

xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Dec 2 2010, 02:47 PM)
Action has been taken. His details already in blacklisted acc before this thread was opened. Nice move by TS tbh. With all the details we had before, hope we can hunt him down.
There ~~ my helpful LYN member --> Mr. Apis_LuaLua. My sincere thanks to you. Have to treat u yum-cha for your kind & patient guidance. nod.gif
My sincere apology to all members if my lateness in posting this 'dispute' has caused them kena conned also. notworthy.gif Besides, like i mentioned, was hoping to give both parties a chance since he still replied, sometimes. But I did follow up his new sales thread tho' , p/m-ed an alert to members who are interested.

Added on December 2, 2010, 3:11 pm
QUOTE(zhy323 @ Dec 2 2010, 02:46 PM)
ooOOooOOooOOo.. him ? thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by xxx_8088: Dec 2 2010, 03:11 PM
zhy323
post Dec 2 2010, 03:17 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(xxx_8088 @ Dec 2 2010, 03:02 PM)
There ~~ my helpful LYN member -->  Mr. Apis_LuaLua. My sincere thanks to you. Have to treat u yum-cha for your kind & patient guidance.  nod.gif
My sincere apology to all members if my lateness in posting this 'dispute' has caused them kena conned also. notworthy.gif Besides, like i mentioned, was hoping to give both parties a chance since he still replied, sometimes. But I did follow up his new sales thread tho' , p/m-ed an alert to members who are interested.

Added on December 2, 2010, 3:11 pm
ooOOooOOooOOo.. him ?  thumbup.gif
yes, based on the e-mail given icon_rolleyes.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 2 2010, 03:17 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Dec 2 2010, 02:46 PM)
nice bro. i will put up the address later.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Dec 2 2010, 03:18 PM
zhy323
post Dec 2 2010, 03:32 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Dec 2 2010, 03:17 PM)
no big deal bro apis smile.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 2 2010, 03:59 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Thanks zhy323. btw, irene, u did not put the address on purpose or?
xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Dec 2 2010, 03:17 PM)
yes, based on the e-mail given icon_rolleyes.gif
wow, u guys are good. Thanks!
Another helpful LYN member that I owe my gratitude to --> Mr. zhy323 notworthy.gif

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Dec 2 2010, 03:17 PM)
wow, u guys are good. Thanks!

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Dec 2 2010, 03:59 PM)
Thanks zhy323. btw, irene, u did not put the address on purpose or?
Honestly , I aint sure if it's a good idea to put his home address, is it too harsh ? Advise , bros ?? blush.gif

engine_expert
post Dec 2 2010, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

just put up the address and who knows it'll related to any other cases...
btw...
i thought i remembered this daniel wong has a con history in lyn??
am i wrong...
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 2 2010, 05:44 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(engine_expert @ Dec 2 2010, 05:27 PM)
just put up the address and who knows it'll related to any other cases...
btw...
i thought i remembered this daniel wong has a con history in lyn??
am i wrong...
you might thinking of DANIEL AU YONG.. different fella.

Btw the address is :

17, Jalan BU 11/5, Bandar Utama, 47800 PJ.

user posted image
xxx_8088
post Dec 2 2010, 10:32 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

UPDATES on 2nd Dec 2010 --> the 'Dispute' Day.

- 2nd Dec 2010 : After Daniel didnt show up at c.o.d location , my friend left for outstation after waiting for more than an hour. Around 4pm ++ on the same day , which is today , my friend received missed calls & a sms (new cellphone number). My friend was in a meeting,couldnt pick up calls. He saw the sms at around 7pm++ from a guy name Desmond. He stated that he's Daniel's friend, & was told by Daniel to pass the item to my friend as Daniel was hospitalized the previous night before c.o.d date. Desmond had requested my friend to meet at One U later today. My kind friend helped to reply,asking Desmond to post the item to me tomorrow since he'd went outstation.

P/S: To DANIEL / Desmond ( whichever one of you reading this ) ;
I am sorry to know that Daniel is hospitalized,hope he'll get well soon. Hopefully I'll get the item by this Saturday if Desmond post it tomorrow.

This post has been edited by xxx_8088: Dec 6 2010, 02:46 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 3 2010, 12:20 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

u r very kind to once again believing him.. its ok. anything just update us. smile.gif
stormyz
post Dec 3 2010, 03:17 PM

Thread Killer
593 posts

dude .. i suggest u gather friend go negotiate with him at his house ~

hospitalized ? and his facebook damn active.. cybercafe here and there.. movie here and there..play games here and there.... and is happens 13 hours ago
isyiigood
post Dec 3 2010, 04:14 PM

6 posts

Woah, shitty game also want to scam ah? I hope you settle this soon.

Add his friends to facebook and ask them to contact him lar.

This post has been edited by isyiigood: Dec 3 2010, 04:14 PM
xxx_8088
post Dec 6 2010, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(stormyz @ Dec 3 2010, 03:17 PM)
dude .. i suggest u gather friend go negotiate with him at his house ~

hospitalized ? and his facebook damn active.. cybercafe here and there.. movie here and there..play games here and there.... and is happens 13 hours ago
haha , yup.. I noticed. Well, let's juz hope for the best.

QUOTE(isyiigood @ Dec 3 2010, 04:14 PM)
Woah, shitty game also want to scam ah? I hope you settle this soon.

Add his friends to facebook and ask them to contact him lar.
Thank you for your kind words. As for adding his frens,we'll see. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by xxx_8088: Dec 6 2010, 02:48 PM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:50 PM