Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scammer (r3v3ng3- WONG KEH KAE), Took my RM2400 (No iPhone 4, No Refund)

darkskies
post Nov 5 2012, 12:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,336 posts

Kind of surprised that even till now police cant do anything. Forumers had even withhold most of the information of this scammer and yet the police can't even nab this rodent. It's not like the dude is ninja or live underground. That really put our trust on hold on these police's efficiency.
There are quite a few con cases yet unsolved even with most of the information provided to be substantial to issue an arrest. Pretty upsetting.
TS's thread deserve an attention.
teckyang97
post Nov 5 2012, 05:35 PM

RIP NEXUS 2010-2016
3,516 posts

QUOTE(ae8za @ Oct 7 2012, 08:14 AM)
The case is still open. If the police can find him, why not? Let this a$$hole feel how it is living in a jail cell...  thumbup.gif
If it was me,I would just forget about it,but different people got different opinion,so good luck on the case
idoblu
post Nov 5 2012, 06:09 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ Nov 5 2012, 12:43 AM)
Kind of surprised that even till now police cant do anything. Forumers had even withhold most of the information of this scammer and yet the police can't even nab this rodent. It's not like the dude is ninja or live underground. That really put our trust on hold on these police's efficiency.
There are quite a few con cases yet unsolved even with most of the information provided to be substantial to issue an arrest. Pretty upsetting.
Im wondering how with IC, Bank Acct Info etc still not enough to nap this guy? doh.gif

ae8za
post Nov 6 2012, 06:35 PM

Whoot WHOOT!
724 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ Nov 5 2012, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE(idoblu @ Nov 5 2012, 06:09 PM)
Im wondering how with IC, Bank Acct Info etc still not enough to nap this guy? doh.gif
Sometimes I also wonder where all the income tax I paid to pay the police salary goes. At least the case is still open... smile.gif

QUOTE(teckyang97 @ Nov 5 2012, 05:35 PM)
If it was me,I would just forget about it,but different people got different opinion,so good luck on the case
I kept this thread open so that others will know this person. Try Google his name and this thread will pop up. His name, face and crime will be known in the internet for as long as this thread exist. Satisfying enough for me... wink.gif
dontlookatm3
post Nov 28 2012, 05:00 PM

0 posts

Your story made my day. I think I just got conned lately. The thing is I don't even know if I already got conned or not? Should I continue with the little hope? Hoping that it's real? All this kind of scamming and conning activities make victims lose faith in humanity. I wanted to reach to the police but as we all know, Malaysia Police force has a long way to go. I reached out to friends, they all gave me lessons about how I should do and not do. Watching this thread gives me courage. Thank you.
yih1990
post Dec 12 2012, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

i hate scammer.Where the scumbag?long story since 2010..LOL
Andrew_1980
post Dec 27 2012, 08:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,196 posts

QUOTE(ae8za @ Nov 6 2012, 06:35 PM)
Sometimes I also wonder where all the income tax I paid to pay the police salary goes. At least the case is still open... smile.gif
I kept this thread open so that others will know this person. Try Google his name and this thread will pop up. His name, face and crime will be known in the internet for as long as this thread exist. Satisfying enough for me... wink.gif
Bro you looks like Namewee !! hahaha really whistling.gif okay back to topic
he still haven't refund you till today?
kamen87
post Jan 7 2013, 04:18 PM

27 posts

TS, how u can get his info?? i just got con by seller in mudah.my..dont know where to start to find this person..i just have his phone number,account bank and email address.. sad.gif
Roan-Doppel
post Jan 7 2013, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(kamen87 @ Jan 7 2013, 04:18 PM)
TS, how u can get his info?? i just got con by seller in mudah.my..dont know where to start to find this person..i just have his phone number,account bank and email address..  sad.gif
Go to police, at least can work with JPN to get his IC, You didn't get his/her name? for banking at least? check in respective bank.
kamen87
post Jan 7 2013, 05:16 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Roan-Doppel @ Jan 7 2013, 05:39 PM)
Go to police, at least can work with JPN to get his IC, You didn't get his/her name? for banking at least? check in respective bank.
from what i read, police will take a long time to work with this kind of case. i have his name. i heard its hard to get the info from bank even we have the police report unless we have "kaki" in bank to help.sigh
SUScute_miao
post Jan 9 2013, 09:53 PM

Look at MY STARS!!!!!!!!!
1,438 posts

QUOTE(kamen87 @ Jan 7 2013, 05:16 PM)
from what i read, police will take a long time to work with this kind of case. i have his name. i heard its hard to get the info from bank even we have the police report unless we have "kaki" in bank to help.sigh
Malaysia Boleh. Its time to cHANGE..
spikeman
post Jan 23 2020, 11:35 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

Have some info on scammer's where about, not sure if i should share it here.

PM me

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:01 PM