Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dialog Asia, Info

wickedghost
post Nov 26 2010, 03:36 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Dear forummers,

I got an interview with Dialog for a junior engineer position. The position is in tanjung langsat, johor. Would like to know more about the co. such as benefits, working environment, salary and etc.

Your feedback/opinion about the co. is must appreciated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
azliayob
post Nov 26 2010, 05:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wickedghost @ Nov 26 2010, 03:36 PM)
Dear forummers,

I got an interview with Dialog for a junior engineer position. The position is in tanjung langsat, johor. Would like to know more about the co. such as benefits, working environment, salary and etc.

Your feedback/opinion about the co. is must appreciated.
Before you go for interview, do you know is it a direct contract terms or permanent?

Quite lucrative if direct contract but of course with one year or two year employment terms..

I never heard a junior engineer position. Or is it a replacement word for trainee engineer?

however, just go for it.

Good luck thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
wickedghost
post Nov 26 2010, 05:13 PM

Casual

QUOTE(azliayob @ Nov 26 2010, 05:05 PM)
Before you go for interview, do you know is it a direct contract terms or permanent?

Quite lucrative if direct contract but of course with one year or two year employment terms..
I never heard a junior engineer position. Or is it a replacement word for trainee engineer?

however, just go for it.

Good luck  thumbup.gif
ok noted...to be specific the position is process eng...is a jr position. Thks for the info

Added on December 14, 2010, 12:23 amJust obtain the offer letter from Dialog...Project Eng. will be position at HQ KL...hows the job prospect for this co.?any tips?tq

This post has been edited by wickedghost: Dec 14 2010, 12:23 AM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0470sec    2.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:44 PM