29 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Agape - health products, discuss if any good

views

TSshakiraa
post Nov 7 2010, 07:30 PM, updated 14y ago

hips dont lie
785 posts

Hey guys, lately there seems to be this new MLM, focusing on health products named Agape.

I have a couple of friends keep asking me to join, trying to convince me their strategy is totally different from other MLM.

Anybody heard of this before?

Please share your thought. thanks.

http://www.agapeatp.com/index.php?option=c...ntpage&Itemid=1
cuebiz
post Nov 7 2010, 07:48 PM

Enthusiast
992 posts

All MLM is the same. To make money, you have to recruit people.
happy4ever
post Nov 8 2010, 12:59 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

and they all use fake science to con-vince you that their products are out of this world! (and thus no medical/science reports of it)
edyek
post Nov 8 2010, 01:16 PM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

QUOTE(shakiraa @ Nov 7 2010, 07:30 PM)
Hey guys, lately there seems to be this new MLM, focusing on health products named Agape.

I have a couple of friends keep asking me to join, trying to convince me their strategy is totally different from other MLM.

Anybody heard of this before?

Please share your thought. thanks.

http://www.agapeatp.com/index.php?option=c...ntpage&Itemid=1
MLM = Multi Level Marketing = Recruit people. There is no such thing as DIFFERENT MLM.

There is only DIFFERENT Commission, DIFFERENT Products, etc.

QUOTE(happy4ever @ Nov 8 2010, 12:59 AM)
and they all use fake science to con-vince you that their products are out of this world! (and thus no medical/science reports of it)
Thoughts from MLM thread. thumbup.gif
alanyuppie
post Nov 8 2010, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

For once, did their seminars doesnt involve belittling "lowly" wage earners and say these people 100 years also cannot retire rich ?

edyek
post Nov 8 2010, 05:48 PM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 8 2010, 02:32 PM)
For once, did their seminars doesnt involve belittling "lowly" wage earners and say these people 100 years also cannot retire rich ?
Typical MLM brain wash tactic. sweat.gif
TSshakiraa
post Nov 9 2010, 09:47 PM

hips dont lie
785 posts

thanks for sharing some inputs.

attended their "talk" last week, sounds like thier product is damn good, is like saving the world...hahahha...damn impressed by thier talk cock skill
aznik_ool
post Feb 14 2011, 10:18 PM

14 posts

So have you join them after their talk cock talk TS?

Please share biggrin.gif
jady
post Feb 14 2011, 11:17 PM

-----camology-----
1,024 posts

haha, all MLM product are 'super' good. once my friend told me, his organic product is 5 star organic level, certified from USA. BUT there is no such thing as star rating for organic, and.. the product don't even have certification from USDA's organic certification. Their is company not even in the list of certified organic supplier in USA.

but still selling like hot cake...
SUSBryan-28
post Feb 15 2011, 11:18 PM

33 posts

Beware of scam..
kevyeoh
post Mar 5 2011, 08:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,526 posts

I think this agape has been around for quite some time...

chpiah
post Mar 21 2011, 12:14 AM

11 posts

some are scams and some are for real .... MLM is just a business tools if u guys don't understand .... just that most company in Malaysia had misused it .... then only make people think that recruit and recruit ... do nothing ... when they're desperate .... they simply promise something that they couldn't give to u ...

ask urself .... at that point of time ... u get conned .... why ?? ... stupid ?? ... greedy ?? ... or really think MLM can work ???

i personally had funded my family's financial for months ... thanks to MLM ...if im still working ... my debt literally getting higher and higher ... a good company where u're mentioning .... if u ever meet our boss ... dato dr how kok choong (justice of peace a.k.a Jaksa) then u question him if u dare ....
hitsugaya2010
post Jul 30 2011, 12:31 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

i have just heard this from my colleagues..actually they do not intend to tell me cause they scare that it will scare me off.. but i say never mind.. just share with me what u guys are doing... so this agape is what he told me.. i think the system is more the less the same like any other MLM but the way that u earn profits is difference...maybe the margin profit of this system is higher or lower.. as their products, i do not really know much, but it seems that there are few books mentioning about them.. and some are famous and top guys from the health world.. y did i know that? because i myself is very health conscious person.. and for these ppl to mention about these products it should be their own benefits... but of course i would not say their products are 100% damn good.. cause me myself still doing some research on it..... i think money won't come down from the sky... even MLM is very difficult for u to be rich from that... i think its good to take this opportunities to earn some extra cash in, just like part time...and their CEO is a very well recognized person in the Chinese Community...yes i meantioned chinese not because i'm racism, its because the big country China also recognizes him. its up to you to trust or not... but to me.. its not bad thing if u can earn money from it... hehe.. =))
edyek
post Jul 30 2011, 04:06 PM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

QUOTE(chpiah @ Mar 21 2011, 12:14 AM)
some are scams and some are for real .... MLM is just a business tools if u guys don't understand .... just that most company in Malaysia had misused it .... then only make people think that recruit and recruit ... do nothing ... when they're desperate .... they simply promise something that they couldn't give to u ...

ask urself .... at that point of time ... u get conned .... why ?? ... stupid ?? ... greedy ?? ... or really think MLM can work ???

i personally had funded my family's financial for months ... thanks to MLM ...if im still working ... my debt literally getting higher and higher ... a good company where u're mentioning .... if u ever meet our boss ... dato dr how kok choong (justice of peace a.k.a Jaksa) then u question him if u dare ....
QUOTE(hitsugaya2010 @ Jul 30 2011, 12:31 PM)
i have just heard this from my colleagues..actually they do not intend to tell me cause they scare that it will scare me off.. but i say never mind.. just share with me what u guys are doing... so this agape is what he told me.. i think the system is more the less the same like any other MLM but the way that u earn profits is difference...maybe the margin profit of this system is higher or lower.. as their products, i do not really know much, but it seems that there are few books mentioning about them.. and some are famous and top guys from the health world.. y did i know that? because i myself is very health conscious person.. and for these ppl to mention about these products it should be their own benefits... but of course i would not say their products are 100% damn good.. cause me myself still doing some research on it..... i think money won't come down from the sky... even MLM is very difficult for u to be rich from that... i think its good to take this opportunities to earn some extra cash in, just like part time...and their CEO is a very well recognized person in the Chinese Community...yes i meantioned chinese not because i'm racism, its because the big country China also recognizes him. its up to you to trust or not... but to me.. its not bad thing if u can earn money from it... hehe.. =))
Not everyone suits MLM la. That why some who don't work it out in MLM, says MLM in negative ways. Although some MLM do intend to con people.
XL2K
post May 22 2017, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

Its starting back....... recruiting is starting back......... scarry...........
kentchow75
post Aug 7 2017, 08:32 PM

Best Biz Card Printing Service
1,352 posts

QUOTE(XL2K @ May 22 2017, 09:04 PM)
Its starting back....... recruiting is starting back......... scarry...........
yea it's coming back
XL2K
post Aug 8 2017, 08:38 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(kentchow75 @ Aug 7 2017, 08:32 PM)
yea it's coming back
What kind of story they gave u this time?
Apparently they claim that big boss have some share to give to the downline... ( Given to relative and no black n white)
Need to invest 28k ( 18k product + 10k Investment)
Then will be qualify for distributor. and need to continue to look for downline..
also the 18k product will be given either in lump sum or can be distribute in 10 month period.
There is also 1 trip within SEA country.

The 10k Investment deal sound like this... u can sell your share back to upline (relative) if u want to withdraw...

1. 10k use to purchase 10,000 unit of share in OTC.
(0.20USD pershare - Est total 2,000 USD)

2. By Jan 2018 expected the share will rise to 0.80 USD per share after listed in stock exchange.( from Insider)
(your money will grow up to RM36k)

3. By April 2019 will be listed in Nasdaq. Share will jump to 4.00 USD each.
( your money will grow more up to RM200k)

For me, Its too good to be true, but sad things is that alot of my relative , especially old one kena temp by this.
will popcorn soon on next Jan...

What is the story from your end ...?? can share???
Drian
post Aug 8 2017, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(XL2K @ Aug 8 2017, 08:38 AM)
Apparently they claim that big boss have some share to give to the downline... ( Given to relative and no black n white)
Then will be qualify for distributor. and need to continue to look for downline..
also the 18k product will be given either in lump sum or can be distribute in 10 month period.

The 10k Investment deal sound like this... u can sell your share back to upline (relative) if u want to withdraw...

2. By Jan 2018 expected the share will rise to 0.80 USD per share after listed in stock exchange.( from Insider)

For me, Its too good to be true, but sad things is that alot of my relative , especially old one kena temp by this.

What is the story from your end ...??  can share???
Might as well say that the share will go up to 200USD since they are not accountable if whatever they say is not accurate.

Ktkloong
post Aug 8 2017, 10:59 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Now the economics are bad, scammers tend to use "greed" as bait
kentchow75
post Aug 8 2017, 11:34 PM

Best Biz Card Printing Service
1,352 posts

QUOTE(XL2K @ Aug 8 2017, 08:38 AM)

What is the story from your end ...??  can share???
more or less the same story, but not so extreme as yours

my side only offer to join with 18k then find 14 people to become ruby, then train 4 of the 14 to become another rubys, then I'll become diamond.
diamond within this year is offered 280k ipo share on otc

29 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:48 PM