Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTH is this Service SMS ? What Glomobi ?, Charging me RM4 per sms. 1 Week 3 SMS !?

views

TSahhann
post Nov 5 2010, 06:27 PM, updated 14y ago

On my way
533 posts

Just notice this month bill way higher than my postpaid plan.

Only notice got this crapo glomobi Service sms wap charging RM4, even though i didn't do anything !?

I don't even know what is this glomobi.

Can't see what number that they use to sms me .... under no choice, i called maxis center and request them to stop all the services for my number.

Hopefully this stop the nightmare.

Any one have similiar past exp ?

* Google around, saw what reply STOP to 33388. Did so, replied saying i did not subscribe any service, WTF still charging me ??
zhy323
post Nov 5 2010, 07:34 PM

pronounce my nick as zai323™
2,418 posts

or just type STOP ALL and send it back to 33388. hope it will works thumbup.gif
SUSMNet
post Nov 5 2010, 08:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

complain to mcmc
zhy323
post Nov 5 2010, 08:49 PM

2,418 posts

this is glomobi smile.gif

GLOMOBI
gastacopz
post Nov 6 2010, 03:48 PM

4,704 posts

u must be accidentally subscribe to their ringtone service..
if not u..other people who using ur phone..or ur number randomly selected by their system..

Just lodge a complaint to MCMC
zhy323
post Nov 6 2010, 03:57 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(gastacopz @ Nov 6 2010, 03:48 PM)
u must be accidentally subscribe to their ringtone service..
if not u..other people who using ur phone..or ur number randomly selected by their system..

Just lodge a complaint to MCMC
normally will be like that~

KannaSai1
post Nov 7 2010, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

MNP to DiGi. tongue.gif

Added on November 7, 2010, 9:15 pmContact Us

How do you unsubscribe?

There are 3 ways to unsubscribe from the Glomobi Service:
1. BY SMS: You may unsubscribe at any time you wish by sending STOP to the short code number of the service you have subscribed to. (e.g. SMS<space> STOP to 33388). You will know that you have been unsubscribed by our system as we will send you a termination message.

2. BY EMAIL: You may unsubscribe by sending an email to my@glomobi.com with your mobile phone number and the service(s) which you will like to unsubscribe from. We will unsubscribe your mobile number from the Glomobi service from our system which you are requested within 24 hours (excluding weekend or public holiday on which it will be unsubscribed on the next working day).

3. BY OUR HELPLINE: You may also unsubscribe by calling our IVR hotline on 03-2175 4700 (24 hours). Please leave the mobile number which you will like to unsubscribe the Glomobi service from. We will unsubscribe your mobile number from the Glomobi service from our system which you are requested within 24 hours (excluding weekend or public holiday on which it will be unsubscribed on the next working day).

4. BY THROW: You may throw your phone to the nearest wall. Therefore you will never receive the annoying message in the future. Throw at your own risk.

This post has been edited by KannaSai1: Nov 7 2010, 09:15 PM
zhy323
post Nov 7 2010, 10:31 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(KannaSai1 @ Nov 7 2010, 09:03 PM)
MNP to DiGi.  tongue.gif

Added on November 7, 2010, 9:15 pmContact Us
How do you unsubscribe?

There are 3 ways to unsubscribe from the Glomobi Service:
1. BY SMS: You may unsubscribe at any time you wish by sending STOP to the short code number of the service you have subscribed to. (e.g. SMS<space> STOP to 33388). You will know that you have been unsubscribed by our system as we will send you a termination message.

2. BY EMAIL: You may unsubscribe by sending an email to my@glomobi.com with your mobile phone number and the service(s) which you will like to unsubscribe from. We will unsubscribe your mobile number from the Glomobi service from our system which you are requested within 24 hours (excluding weekend or public holiday on which it will be unsubscribed on the next working day).

3. BY OUR HELPLINE: You may also unsubscribe by calling our IVR hotline on 03-2175 4700 (24 hours). Please leave the mobile number which you will like to unsubscribe the Glomobi service from. We will unsubscribe your mobile number from the Glomobi service from our system which you are requested within 24 hours (excluding weekend or public holiday on which it will be unsubscribed on the next working day).

4. BY THROW: You may throw your phone to the nearest wall. Therefore you will never receive the annoying message in the future. Throw at your own risk.
lol~

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:37 PM