Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Price for delivering baby

views

OperaGhost
post Jan 9 2014, 03:47 PM

Casual
474 posts

Anyone got the price list of Pantai Bangsar. Wifey gonna follow up with Dr Raman frm FMGC and labor will be at Pantai Bangsar. Thanks smile.gif
OperaGhost
post Jan 10 2014, 12:24 PM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(darium @ Jan 9 2014, 05:16 PM)
If I'm not mistaken Normal - RM8,000
Ceaser - RM10,000 according to my cousin who delivered last year
Thanks smile.gif 3 days 2 nights?
OperaGhost
post Jan 15 2014, 11:30 AM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jan 15 2014, 11:21 AM)
Since you are asking then only i share our experience. My wife just deliver our son last week at Pantai KL (or Bangsar).  It was totally a nightmare, my wife was admitted to Pantai on 31st Dec for induction as we wanted to have a new year baby. But she was discharged on the 4th day after 3 times of tablet insertion to soften her cervix + 2 times of membrane sweep. Do note, after induction, you started to feel contraction and it is also very painful when Dr perform the membrane sweep.  This was our first disappointment as this is the first time we heard induce and baby is not coming out.  My wife started to feel real contraction on 2nd day after she discharged from pantai and her water broke on the 3rd day after she discharged. I rushed her to hospital again feeling all excited because this time it was a real labor. The nurses told us we have 12 hours duration for the baby to come out even the water bag rapture.  But we waited for 3 hours then only the doc came to assess my wife. Then she told us we can wait for 24 hours.  Some of the nurses are just not that experienced and the advice they gave u are not consistence. Some of them are nice but not all.

The real nightmare started after we waited for more than 24 hours and yet my wife still not dilated enough (about 9cm).  In between, i did asked the Dr if we can do anything to expedite the dilation process but she said my wife is doing fine (somehow she managed to convince me or she left me with no choice).  We just wait and wait. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and I insist the Dr to come immediately after my wife water bag burst for more than 24 hours. Finally the doc came and checked on my wife, still 9cm and she said need to wait for another 1 - 2 hours. Do note, during that time the baby already exposed to infection since the water already break for more than 24 hours.  Then i asked the doc if we can immediately deliver the baby. She then started to push the cervix open (DAMN PAIN FOR MY WIFE) and i can see even more water rushing out and some of it are blood.  During that time, there weren't any midwive beside the doctor until my wife shouted very loud as she was in pain, then one of the midwife rushed in and immediately she saw the doc started to deliver my baby then she put on the glove and assist the doc. After 1 and half hours my wife using all her strength to push, finally she is tired. Doc used the vacuum to suck my baby's head till the vacuum loosen by itself and my son's skin got peel off. She then started to use forceps but my wife already no more energy to push and doc suggest to go for C-sec.

Our baby boy was born finally but due to he was already exposed to risk of infections for more than 24 hours, he has to be given antibiotic for 3 days and his breathing is not stable and also his lung has water.  He was admitted to NICU for 4 days.

Total damage? >RM20K.

Choose the right doctor, choose the right hospital! The money u paid can earn back, but the life u put ur faith on cannot earn back!  For our case, we have chosen the wrong doctor, the wrong hospital ... We will never go back to that hospital anymore vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif
I'm really sorry to hear this. Do you mind share or pm me which doctor is this? Thanks
OperaGhost
post Jan 16 2014, 02:28 PM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jan 16 2014, 01:53 PM)
yea ... most important thing is my wife and my son is now safe ... thanks god.
Ya Thank God. Thanks for sharing mate
OperaGhost
post Mar 4 2014, 04:42 PM

Casual
474 posts

Why are more ppl opt for c sect nowadays?
OperaGhost
post Jul 30 2014, 02:52 PM

Casual
474 posts

Pantai Bangsar:
Emergency C Sec after water broke for 21 hrs, cervix only open 3 cm and baby head didnt really engage. Dr advice for c sec after 1st 5 hrs bt we wanted to go for natural hence end up with the long hrs. stay in hospital 4 days 3 nights (add 1 day due to jaundice). Total: RM12k

Superb service esp the dr, midwifes n nurses. Very supportive n helpful in breastfeeding and infant care. Highly recommended smile.gif
OperaGhost
post Aug 25 2014, 04:18 PM

Casual
474 posts

This post has been edited by OperaGhost: Aug 25 2014, 04:20 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 PM