Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Price for delivering baby

views

FirezZ
post Oct 14 2014, 02:06 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,985 posts

QUOTE(hontoni1983 @ Sep 28 2014, 10:23 PM)
Hi All,

New to this topic,my wife is currently at her 3rd months for our first baby....just want to understand how it works between government hospital and private hospital..
My plan is actually go for private hospital or half private half government hospital,and I have shortlisted UMSC and Putrajaya general hospital,anyone has experience in there??and how much the cost?

Besides, I heard that to be entitled to government hospital,one must done her monthly checking at least once in the government hospital,issit true?

Thanks.
putrajaya hostpital > heard most of the time FULL. Try to check with them first smile.gif
Wife just delivered in Hospital Serdang... induced twice, stay : 3 days at 3rd class ward and 3 days at 1st class ward (so that i can accompany her day and night), add on with dono what medic / drips.... but ended up c-sec.
total fee : Rm 1159

What i can see (difference) between 3rd class and 1st class... nurses are quite friendly and helpful in 1st class ward. even the security guards are better too +_+
benefit i can see from 3rd class ward, you may spend your time chitchating with "neighbours" and gain more knowledge / experience in which you will never get these in 1st class ward (single bed)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.86    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2020 - 08:24 PM