Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Price for delivering baby

views

pre.ab P
post Mar 25 2022, 02:31 AM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Lahaha @ Mar 24 2022, 11:38 PM)
It is written as Single Deluxe room on my invoice. I slept on a two-seater sofa (uncomfortable though). Yes, I did enjoy 30% off. However the room was 378/night and we stayed for two nights. So the 30% saving on the room was only a saving of RM226. So it is not going to blow your budget.

The moment checked in, pay a deposit of RM5,000.
Upon checking out, settle the remaining portion for mummy, RM4,290 and for baby RM1,691. Total of RM10,981

Hope you have a safe and smooth delivery, wherever you choose for your delivery. Cheers.
You are honestly so amazing for taking the time to check! I really appreciate this. I will definitely take the Single Deluxe. Although uncomfortable, I’m sure it’s an improvement to the reclining chair. Haha. If husband is going to have sleepless nights helping me care for baby, might as well give him a sofa (albeit uncomfortable). And thank you very much, looks like we will go to Sunway Velocity after all (being a newer hospital).
Lahaha
post Mar 25 2022, 09:37 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(pre.ab @ Mar 25 2022, 02:31 AM)
You are honestly so amazing for taking the time to check! I really appreciate this. I will definitely take the Single Deluxe. Although uncomfortable, I’m sure it’s an improvement to the reclining chair. Haha. If husband is going to have sleepless nights helping me care for baby, might as well give him a sofa (albeit uncomfortable). And thank you very much, looks like we will go to Sunway Velocity after all (being a newer hospital).
Yes, I would suggest you opt for the single deluxe right away and hopefully you get a room immediately as you checked in. It is very nice of you to consider his well-being and sleep quality.

When I checked in we had to use the twin sharing room because all the private rooms were unavailable. Then we moved into the single room (with reclining chair), I was thinking, ah just tough it out man. Nope. Then we moved to the single deluxe. The nurses were more than helpful to assist.

Yes, I would recommend Sunway Velocity Medical albeit it being quite some distance from where I stayed. Good thing about planned c-sec is that it is earlier than your actual due date.

I cannot imagine (especially being a first time dad) having to rush and drive 35-40mins when my wife is in labor/having contractions. Planned c-sec, we could still have the meal she wants the night before as we prep to check in the next morning.
OlgaC4
post Mar 25 2022, 12:16 PM

Regular
1,822 posts

QUOTE(kingz113 @ Nov 3 2021, 10:26 AM)
Assunta hospital RM5200 including covid test. Single room. no epidural.

Highly recommend Dr Kuharaj. Pin point advice. Doesn't insist on csec and very pro natural birth.
But nowday all doctor mata duit everthing csec. Only handfull prefer natural
pre.ab P
post Mar 28 2022, 06:26 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Lahaha @ Mar 25 2022, 09:37 AM)
Yes, I would suggest you opt for the single deluxe right away and hopefully you get a room immediately as you checked in. It is very nice of you to consider his well-being and sleep quality. 

When I checked in we had to use the twin sharing room because all the private rooms were unavailable. Then we moved into the single room (with reclining chair), I was thinking, ah just tough it out man. Nope. Then we moved to the single deluxe. The nurses were more than helpful to assist.

Yes, I would recommend Sunway Velocity Medical albeit it being quite some distance from where I stayed. Good thing about planned c-sec is that it is earlier than your actual due date.

I cannot imagine (especially being a first time dad) having to rush and drive 35-40mins when my wife is in labor/having contractions. Planned c-sec, we could still have the meal she wants the night before as we prep to check in the next morning.
Yes, I am definitely taking your advice and asking for the single deluxe right away! And for sure, as first-time parents I want us both to be as comfortable as possible so we can focus on enjoying little bub.

And distance wise, we’re on the same boat as you. I live just 10 minutes away from Sunway Medical Center in Sunway City so Cheras is quite a distance away. Good thing this is a planned c-sec too so we have enough time to drive down leisurely, plan everything out instead of rushing whilst in labour last minute! Haha. Oh, the perks.

How long before her actual due date was her surgery?
Lahaha
post Mar 31 2022, 04:05 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(pre.ab @ Mar 28 2022, 06:26 PM)
Yes, I am definitely taking your advice and asking for the single deluxe right away! And for sure, as first-time parents I want us both to be as comfortable as possible so we can focus on enjoying little bub.

And distance wise, we’re on the same boat as you. I live just 10 minutes away from Sunway Medical Center in Sunway City so Cheras is quite a distance away. Good thing this is a planned c-sec too so we have enough time to drive down leisurely, plan everything out instead of rushing whilst in labour last minute! Haha. Oh, the perks.

How long before her actual due date was her surgery?
I was prideful in thinking I could rough one out on some chair for a night or two, until I realised, hey.... these two nights could be the only ones I am going to be able to get some good rest until we have to start taking care of our little bub.

Her EDD was 31st Dec - 1st Jan but we planned for 23rd Dec for the planned c-sec. Avoiding major holidays (eves), haha.

This post has been edited by Lahaha: Mar 31 2022, 04:07 PM
aikhaw85
post Apr 5 2022, 02:01 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(roseisrose @ Mar 10 2022, 08:59 AM)
Sjmc Feb 2022

Scheduled c sec at emergency hour (not 9 to 5)
Mother RM16k for 6 days 5 night
Baby rm3k 5 days 4 night
May I know under which doctor?
Is there a need to stay for nearly one week after Cesarean?
pre.ab P
post Apr 10 2022, 05:09 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Lahaha @ Mar 31 2022, 04:05 PM)
I was prideful in thinking I could rough one out on some chair for a night or two, until I realised, hey.... these two nights could be the only ones I am going to be able to get some good rest until we have to start taking care of our little bub.

Her EDD was 31st Dec - 1st Jan but we planned for 23rd Dec for the planned c-sec. Avoiding major holidays (eves), haha.
Makes total sense, you guys made the right call switching!

That’s awesome, perfect timing to get little one out. Haha. My due date is on the 18th August so most probably a week prior so I don’t naturally go into labour and get classified as an emergency hahah!
vlrbeh
post Apr 11 2022, 01:16 PM

1 posts

Can anyone share how much the monthly visit average charges for dr chuah Bee poh at sunway velocity?

This post has been edited by vlrbeh: Apr 11 2022, 01:17 PM
Lahaha
post Apr 12 2022, 11:50 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(aikhaw85 @ Apr 5 2022, 02:01 PM)
May I know under which doctor?
Is there a need to stay for nearly one week after Cesarean?
Usually c-sec only will stay 2 nights on average, at least that is my experience and observations at the hospital. Maybe got some complications with the mummy or baby?

QUOTE(pre.ab @ Apr 10 2022, 05:09 PM)
Makes total sense, you guys made the right call switching!

That’s awesome, perfect timing to get little one out. Haha. My due date is on the 18th August so most probably a week prior so I don’t naturally go into labour and get classified as an emergency hahah!
Likewise, I was like "son, be good okay. Stay in there comfortably in the comfort of mummy's womb until our pre-planned c-sec day. Yes, we are excited to meet you, hence we planned to fetch you out earlier than your actual due date but don't give us any even earlier surprises ya...." biggrin.gif

QUOTE(vlrbeh @ Apr 11 2022, 01:16 PM)
Can anyone share how much the monthly visit average charges for dr chuah Bee poh at sunway velocity?
Between 200-300ish for regular normal visits. My wife visits Dr Chuah at Sunway Velocity.
Any extra scans or tests will cost more.

This post has been edited by Lahaha: Apr 12 2022, 11:53 AM

97 Pages « < 95 96 97Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0285sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2022 - 06:32 PM