6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pubic hair removal (detailed for men), Guys, need help AFTER removing~

views

pinkdalmation
post Oct 18 2010, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 08:45 AM)
Hahaha.... Too much hair, me look like monkey lo... hmmm, any products of recommendation?

if i wear shorts/bermudas, can't see, but gf complain not nice and blablabla~~~ (straight line of hair) under the navel as u suggested is pretty cool no doubt. can show man-liness, but then again, mostly mine curly~ that's why i wanna get rid of it. lol.... u reckon the Veet product can help reduce the stupid red bumps? Hate them man....

yeah i got them too. happy.gif pretty pricey tho~ dun wear trunks at beach? why? O_O
i wonder, will the brazillian boy wax at Strip be pricey? And will it still result in bumps? happy.gif
Any males have experience as such with mine? reddish bumps and all~
female btw >.<
and i think you should reconsider trimming, cos if you trim it too short or not enough later all the hair poke out through the swimwear, even worse >.<

but its nice to see that "trail" from navel going down .. haha

i go to the strip .. wont go anywhere else for waxing .. and no .. after they wax then they put some sort of anti inflammatory cream on it .. so no red bumps, no redness at all actually ^.^

and .. well .. i dont recommend putting aftershave .. i imagine it would sting like hell !

SilentSerpent
post Oct 18 2010, 07:35 PM

It sucks to be you
699 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 08:45 AM)

if i wear shorts/bermudas, can't see, but gf complain not nice and blablabla~~~ (straight line of hair) under the navel as u suggested is pretty cool no doubt. can show man-liness, but then again, mostly mine curly~ that's why i wanna get rid of it. lol.... u reckon the Veet product can help reduce the stupid red bumps? Hate them man....

if it's curly, then just trim it short.
about the red bump thingy, i think that it's not because of the product, but because of your skin condition.
but i think using veet might help.
biggrin.gif
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 18 2010, 07:43 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(pinkdalmation @ Oct 18 2010, 06:30 PM)
female btw >.<
and i think you should reconsider trimming, cos if you trim it too short or not enough later all the hair poke out through the swimwear, even worse >.<

but its nice to see that "trail" from navel going down .. haha

i go to the strip .. wont go anywhere else for waxing .. and  no .. after they wax then they put some sort of anti inflammatory cream on it .. so no red bumps, no redness at all actually ^.^

and .. well .. i dont recommend putting aftershave .. i imagine it would sting like hell !

oops...sry din see you're female. my bad. i trim the forest but not much. wanna get rid of the 'sides' of the 'V-shape' thingy aka near the groin/bulge area only~ lols.... wow no red bumps?! hmmm.....shud try~ does Strip attend to male customers? How much does it cost roughly? Might plan to go there before my beachy trip XD
QUOTE(SilentSerpent @ Oct 18 2010, 07:35 PM)
if it's curly, then just trim it short.
about the red bump thingy, i think that it's not because of the product, but because of your skin condition.
but i think using veet might help.
biggrin.gif

Yo. Thanks Silent. You've been pretty patient with my ever-flowing questions hahaha..... Will make a visit to the pharmacy shortly~ happy.gif skin condition?? mmm.... new thing to research happy.gif
yeezai
post Oct 18 2010, 07:56 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

just shave la...after awhile the itch will gone....
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 18 2010, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Oct 18 2010, 07:56 PM)
just shave la...after awhile the itch will gone....

eeek~ tried that. that's the worst ooo..... the skin will feel razorburn and the bumps are the worst... =( i hate those bumpies. ='(

yeezai
post Oct 18 2010, 08:46 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 08:21 PM)
eeek~ tried that. that's the worst ooo..... the skin will feel razorburn and the bumps are the worst... =( i hate those bumpies. ='(
been shaving for 10yrs++ u just need to bear with the itch say for few months ? lol
k-bkeat
post Oct 18 2010, 09:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

is it necessary clear ur pubic areas like downthere and armpit?

if so, u just cut it short using scissors or shave it like wat this topic is discussing about.

@@
pinkdalmation
post Oct 18 2010, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 07:43 PM)
oops...sry din see you're female. my bad. i trim the forest but not much. wanna get rid of the 'sides' of the 'V-shape' thingy aka near the groin/bulge area only~ lols.... wow no red bumps?! hmmm.....shud try~ does Strip attend to male customers? How much does it cost roughly? Might plan to go there before my beachy trip XD
Yo. Thanks Silent. You've been pretty patient with my ever-flowing questions hahaha..... Will make a visit to the pharmacy shortly~ happy.gif skin condition?? mmm.... new thing to research happy.gif
no worries ^.^
yep, i think they do but you could always call and double check .. theres an outlet and bangsar, one at the curve and i think one more at sunway pyramid ....
im not sure how much it costs if you just want to clean the sides, but it should be less than a full brazillian lor (thats around Rm100) .. whole thing takes about maybe 5 -10 mins only
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 18 2010, 10:38 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Oct 18 2010, 08:46 PM)
been shaving for 10yrs++ u just need to bear with the itch say for few months ? lol

haha....but shaving rite, hair grows back like every frigging day and bumps too~ i pluck finish, about 1week+ only hair grows with bumps. sighs..... i also headache.
QUOTE(k-bkeat @ Oct 18 2010, 09:18 PM)
is it necessary clear ur pubic areas like downthere and armpit?

if so, u just cut it short using scissors or shave it like wat this topic is discussing about.

@@

yo bro~ its not entirely necessary for me. But well, my girl doesn't want me in anything else but trunks at the pool/beach, so i reckon i'd make it clean enough~ heh heh~ cut short is possible, but the dark hair lines near the "V" of my trunks doesnt seem that appetizing, to me at least, all the more for her. LOL!
QUOTE(pinkdalmation @ Oct 18 2010, 09:25 PM)
no worries ^.^
yep, i think they do but you could always call and double check .. theres an outlet and bangsar, one at the curve and i think one more at sunway pyramid ....
im not sure how much it costs if you just want to clean the sides, but it should be less than a full brazillian lor (thats around Rm100) .. whole thing takes about maybe 5 -10 mins only

Wah~ About rm100~ Mmmm.... might as well give it a shot eh~ How long roughly will waxing grow back? Same like plucking?? Does yours grow back? (Sorry i hope it doesnt get too personal. Just a little bit excited that there's a possibility my redish bumps will be gone for good happy.gif)

pinkdalmation
post Oct 19 2010, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 10:38 PM)
haha....but shaving rite, hair grows back like every frigging day and bumps too~ i pluck finish, about 1week+ only hair grows with bumps. sighs..... i also headache.
yo bro~ its not entirely necessary for me. But well, my girl doesn't want me in anything else but trunks at the pool/beach, so i reckon i'd make it clean enough~ heh heh~ cut short is possible, but the dark hair lines near the "V" of my trunks doesnt seem that appetizing, to me at least, all the more for her. LOL!
Wah~ About rm100~ Mmmm.... might as well give it a shot eh~ How long roughly will waxing grow back? Same like plucking?? Does yours grow back? (Sorry i hope it doesnt get too personal. Just a little bit excited that there's a possibility my redish bumps will be gone for good happy.gif)
should be less than Rm100 lah, if you only want to clear the sides
im not sure how long it takes to grow back cos i dont exactly keep track .. but it stays relatively smooth and fuzz free for quite a while .. even when it grows back also it starts with a very light regrowth so you can get it waxed once and probably be able to maintain for at least 1-2 months ... unless .. maybe your hair grows super fast ? tongue.gif

but theres a cream to retard the growth you could buy .. i dont know if it works but highly recommend the other x'd cream to solve any ingrown hair problems .. you can use it anywhere i guess, not just down there >.<
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 19 2010, 08:13 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(pinkdalmation @ Oct 19 2010, 01:14 AM)
should be less than Rm100 lah, if you only want to clear the sides
im not sure how long it takes to grow back cos i dont exactly keep track .. but it stays relatively smooth and fuzz free for quite a while .. even when it grows back also it starts with a very light regrowth so you can get it waxed once and probably be able to maintain for at least 1-2 months ... unless .. maybe your hair grows super fast ?  tongue.gif

but theres a cream to retard the growth you could buy .. i dont know if it works but highly recommend the other x'd cream to solve any ingrown hair problems .. you can use it anywhere i guess, not just down there >.<

Cool~~! i might go visit them soon. And really reckon my hair grows super fast.... i pluck all of them, and it starts to grow back in nearly 2weeks..... Hmmm, what kinda cream is the x'd cream? O_O where to get them? it solves ingrowns? Thanks yo~ Learning alot here happy.gif

Yo Silent!
Went to Guardian in Tesco Cheras, Veet cannot find oh. Swt.....
Joey-kun
post Oct 19 2010, 08:52 AM

no avatar plagarism plz, foxboy sez nuz
4,662 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 04:59 PM)
tried them mate. can't seem to perfect them. many little strands of hair left..... its like only 90% effective lol.

hmmm....ok. i just went to Guardian in Taman Connaught to check. Didn't sell Veet tho~ will try Watson Tesco Cheras later happy.gif
am i a weirdo? lol....

Hmmm.... Its not the itch i'm worried about. got used to it. its the red red bumps....... also available in guardian/watsons?

Did some research tho~ Its said that shaving.... makes the hair more coarse, while epilating/plucking will result in thinner hair. Slightly true in a way~ not totally smooth hair though~ What kinda brand of cooling powder u use? Talcum & baby powder usable? I've tried applying vaseline to moisturize the area, but doesn't help with the bumps =(
its not a use once strip. you're supposed to keep sticking it repeatedly until all the hairs come out.

go to a waxing parlor and experience once and then try it @ home.
Voyeurizm
post Oct 19 2010, 02:44 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

for the red bumps,better seek for a medical attention.Next time,if u wanna shave as your skin sensitive,u have to use the proper cream..hehe..better for u to cut la,not shave.. smile.gif
Dickson91
post Oct 19 2010, 09:32 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 18 2010, 04:59 PM)
Did some research tho~ Its said that shaving.... makes the hair more coarse, while epilating/plucking will result in thinner hair. Slightly true in a way~ not totally smooth hair though~ What kinda brand of cooling powder u use? Talcum & baby powder usable? I've tried applying vaseline to moisturize the area, but doesn't help with the bumps =(
Try using the powder that has menthol so you can feel the mint which helps reduce the itchiness and rash. Whichever brand will work but I used St Luke's Prickly Heat powerder.
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 20 2010, 12:59 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(Joey-kun @ Oct 19 2010, 08:52 AM)
its not a use once strip. you're supposed to keep sticking it repeatedly until all the hairs come out.

go to a waxing parlor and experience once and then try it @ home.

Mmmmm.....plan to visit Strip soon happy.gif hehe~

QUOTE(Voyeurizm @ Oct 19 2010, 02:44 PM)
for the red bumps,better seek for a medical attention.Next time,if u wanna shave as your skin sensitive,u have to use the proper cream..hehe..better for u to cut la,not shave.. smile.gif

I usually 'pluck' them out~ Waaa? red bumps seek med attention ady??? That serious? Do you have red bumps? What kinda cream? People suggested Veet here.... yet to find them in phamarcies tho~

QUOTE(Dickson91 @ Oct 19 2010, 09:32 PM)
Try using the powder that has menthol so you can feel the mint which helps reduce the itchiness and rash. Whichever brand will work but I used St Luke's Prickly Heat powerder.

Owh~ Where you buy em?

Dickson91
post Oct 20 2010, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 20 2010, 12:59 AM)
Owh~ Where you buy em?
Can be found in any stores or hypermarket smile.gif
kefircurious
post Oct 20 2010, 04:32 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 17 2010, 06:56 PM)
Hey lyn members,

Probably this would be a wrong place to post this thread, or probably it was posted before. Don't really know where to find it though~

Alright,

I'm going for a holiday probably about 1week+ soon to the beaches and all~
Need some help with my pubes down there~

Yes many people have already talked about this but i would require further clarification....

I don't shave anymore cause its REALLY ITCHY after shaving, i went to "plucking" all the hairs out.
Its something like waxing, but its self-do so it doesn't cost much.

However,
After a week, there'll be lotsa red bumps~~

I'm afraid that if i go to the beach/swimming with my gf, the red spots will definitely be a turn-off. Any ways to remove pubic hair that doesn't result in red bumps???

I've tried many ways but apparently the red bumps keep coming out after 'plucking'.
Anybody can help me out a little, besides going for laser?

Hope nobody will flame~
Really need some help, holiday is in 2weeks time. Thanks guys. smile.gif
Use Nair...it is specially made for removal of hair from that area.
TSnoobiejosh
post Oct 21 2010, 08:44 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(Dickson91 @ Oct 20 2010, 01:38 PM)
Can be found in any stores or hypermarket smile.gif

okay~! thx~

QUOTE(kefircurious @ Oct 20 2010, 04:32 PM)
Use Nair...it is specially made for removal of hair from that area.

Hmmm.... Nair products eh? Will check it out. You got use? Experience red bumps?? =) if no bumps, tell me where to buy i go buy straightaway~! Cant find the Veet products =(

cckkpr
post Oct 21 2010, 10:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,405 posts

You mean gf hasnt seen it all!

Be a man. Its god's gift to you. Some yearn for it but cant get it. You have it and you try to get rid of it.

Sometimes, I wonder.......
kefircurious
post Oct 21 2010, 11:14 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(noobiejosh @ Oct 21 2010, 08:44 AM)
okay~! thx~

Hmmm.... Nair products eh? Will check it out. You got use? Experience red bumps?? =) if no bumps, tell me where to buy i go buy straightaway~! Cant find the Veet products =(
'Nair' products are available from Guardian Pharmacy.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM