Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad experience with PDA Gadgets AP set, any bought their phone with PDA Gadgets?

views

wyejoe
post May 12 2011, 04:16 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(biscodyl @ May 12 2011, 03:04 PM)
Mine got back after 2 months and 2 weeks, around 75 days total. Have been 3 weeks since received back, so far so good.

1 of the reason stated was, item send back to Taiwan for repair cause the long delay. (I think this is because no technician & spare parts). Although received back and working good, I'm very dissapointed with the service & communication level. As others says, better spend a little more buy from authorize dealer, if have problem can get repair quickly, at least within a few days to 1 - 2 weeks NOT months.
I just want to inform about my case. I bought a 2nd hand htc desire from a friend, which was initially bought as an AP set from PdaGadgets. After 2 months the phone had problems, so I sent it back to the shop where it was bought from. For 2 months I have been chasing the shop guy but he keep giving excuses. He said Pda Gadgets said motherboard spoil, sent to China to repair, no spare part, waiting spare parts, etc... Finally I got fed up and I told him I will deal with Pda Gadget directly. So he gave me the number of the contact person in Pda Gadget. As expected, that guy also said the same shit week after week.

It's now close to 4 months, and the pda gadget guy i'm contacting even told me he no longer works there anymore and ask me to call the hotline 0133333478. Which nobody picks up.

I'm stumped what I should do now, anyone can advise me? Does anyone know where is their office that I can go directly to and deal with them?

Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:32 PM