Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EMPIRE RESIDENCES @ DAMANSARA PERDANA [OT], A futuristic gated and guarded community (Investment)

views

update_please
post Nov 10 2014, 12:09 PM

22 posts

Tai Kos,

i pass by the project side last weekend and i saw the thin legs supporting the houses on the slope and also noticed the houses are actually really close to each other by only one layer of thin brick.

is that normal? safe? and when argue with wife in the house neighbour can hear?? hahahahah!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
update_please
post Nov 10 2014, 11:25 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(jasmine208 @ Nov 10 2014, 10:08 PM)
leng Chai,

This is a link house ,no choice you have to be close unless is bangalow.

About the legs for girl i know the thinner the better.For sure the engineer designed the  building structure and approved it, so far the legs still standing not collapsed yet.what make you feel thin is not safe?
leng lui,

i understand the concept of the link house but the wall is just abit thin though. maybe theyy might add in another layer? if no, wonder where will all the wiring go to shocking.gif

update_please
post Nov 10 2014, 11:35 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Nov 10 2014, 11:09 PM)
For subsales, to me unless no more house to buy otw tis should b at the bottom of wish list.
yeah agree on the thought. at first was really interested in the concept and the way they presented it but after seeing the development myself i think there is no free/cheap meal in this world. sure cut down alot of bricks shakehead.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0698sec    1.33    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 02:48 AM