Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EMPIRE RESIDENCES @ DAMANSARA PERDANA [OT], A futuristic gated and guarded community (Investment)

views

bdsm 8181
post Nov 13 2014, 06:11 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(LMN9997 @ Nov 12 2014, 03:34 PM)
Pool Villa 1.39mil after disc. Come with own water feature and public pool from just 15 walking steps away.
4+1Bedroom + 5+1Bathrooms. 3 Carpark located at basement. BU2.5k. 3 1/2 Storey.

To buy or not to buy?????
The last i know is there is only few units available.only..and it is all at parcel 6, the lower hill area. What i dun like is that the back is facing the condos. So to say it is at along the border line of the condo land.

cool2.gif
bdsm 8181
post Nov 13 2014, 01:44 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(LMN9997 @ Nov 13 2014, 12:43 PM)
Hi there, Actually managed to booked the upper hill area becoz the earlier buyer did not manage to get his/her loan approved. Have already booked mine and Loan approved (but only 50%) due to my own commitments. sigh...... Have to make a big decision now.
Is that true..when i was there last week monday, only those that said is available and only one at the lower hill that is release which the back is facing the open land located front of the Brown House...which i have book and am working on the loan too. I should have been more patience and wait for good ones at parcel 7 to be release for selection. doh.gif
It looks like every now and then that there is some will be release due to loan issue.... hmm.gif

FYI, if the 50% loan is nt workable for your budget, better ask bank to issue loan reject and you can refund the booking less 1k. If not they will deduct 20k, if loan is approved ( watever the amount is ) and you decline to go ahead. Thats what have been told by SA. This might be true or just a statement by the SA. Do clarify and double check on this. otherwise iIf with the 50% loan and u still proceed, then its ok lah...
All the best .

cool2.gif

This post has been edited by bdsm 8181: Nov 13 2014, 01:46 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0392sec    1.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 07:19 AM