> Iphone Dispute Thread, Refunding Now.

intune
post Oct 8 2010, 07:50 PM, updated 12y ago

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

Contacting all soon..will contact Apis

user posted image

HABIB ABDUL RASHID BIN HABIB ABDUL RAHMAN
[ intune | vmax | mizzdelina | condorX | sITuak | SpectrumX | JR22 | continuum | psytron ]
MBB : 164801034639
CIMB : 14630005409520 (NEW ACC NUMBER, NEW VICTIM)
H/P NO : 0133354645

LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 5 2012, 01:38 PM
y2k
post Oct 8 2010, 08:08 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(intune @ Oct 8 2010, 07:50 PM)
I am opening TS own dispute thread fod following Sales:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1529625&hl=

This is for batch 1 -5 who has not receive their Iphone..Due to Supplier complications. (Aplogize  notworthy.gif )
Please PM.. me your name / amount via email (intunemultimediaXyahoo,com)

Since rREefunding process started today please reply with your balance so i can update post #1..

david3850 : COMPLETE
REV G - COMPLETE cancellation form?)
surfingbirds : RM500 : -
justins : RM500 : not yet paid
benQue : PAID - Left rm200
jaer: Balance rm50
-=3lucidat3=- : RM500
alvinthem : Rm500
cancan2 : Rm500
propeller : 250 balance - cancellation form?)
zambuana : RM500 - cancellation form?)
Raptor22 : Rm600
hakaiou : Rm500 *cancellation form?)
y2k : rM500
squallkay :
flame_burstz : RM1500 [cool.gif
notworthy.gif

In a hurry now so.. i will updat e time to time./. Please give me credit to start this thread to resolve issue once for all. No profanity ( yes i know you guys love that .. Thanks). This is not dispute but a refunding thread. This is to save buyer from voiding their cancellation aggrement they sign ealrier which was forwarded to supplier.  whistling.gif

So no more extra duper thread please forward all of the here once and for all ..  thumbup.gif

I am standing tall after all this issues with you guys.. So salute!  icon_rolleyes.gif

rclxms.gif
My details already sent to your mail previously.
Please update schedule for refund. That is all I am asking.
benQue
post Oct 8 2010, 09:29 PM

i hate nasi lemak
1,322 posts

QUOTE(y2k @ Oct 8 2010, 08:08 PM)
you owe me 300$ more intune. you only just paid 200$. i can print screen what ive bank in and what you have if you want.
hakaiou
post Oct 8 2010, 09:33 PM

4 posts

dude..

i had gave the cancellation form..

zzzz

intune
post Oct 8 2010, 09:37 PM

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

QUOTE(benQue @ Oct 8 2010, 09:29 PM)
you owe me 300$ more intune. you only just paid 200$. i can print screen what ive bank in and what you have if you want.
Noted. Im aware

Added on October 8, 2010, 9:38 pm
QUOTE(hakaiou @ Oct 8 2010, 09:33 PM)
dude..

i had gave the cancellation form..
zzzz
Yes aware n noted

Added on October 8, 2010, 9:38 pm
QUOTE(y2k @ Oct 8 2010, 08:08 PM)
I got that form ages ago bro.. Will contact them asap to push your issue..

This post has been edited by intune: Oct 8 2010, 09:38 PM
propeller
post Oct 8 2010, 11:05 PM

1 posts

So, Habib Abdul Rashid started the same story...

"propeller : 250 balance - cancellation form?)"

I'm not going to repeat everything once again here... I have my own dispute thread that I am not going to close until full satisfaction.
No further comments here from my side.

This post has been edited by propeller: Oct 8 2010, 11:08 PM
zambuana
post Oct 8 2010, 11:09 PM

10 posts

Bro ,

Cancellation form apa ? Bila bagi ? Kat mana ?

Kan hari tu kata tunggu kau hantar form tu , tapi sampai hari ni takde .

Check balik posting kau sebelum ni . Ke nak aku tunjukkan satu persatu pm kau dan posting kau dlm tread dispute aku .....

SothysSaleShop
post Oct 8 2010, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Looking on the outside, I think this a good move by TS - taking on the responsibility to clear the outstanding refund. But on the inside, I seriously think this is going to be another of his merry go round game plan - i.e. time buying tactics again. Because, there is no commitment as to when TS can pay up everyone and to whom first. TS, Please prove me wrong, set a date stating when you can pay those still waiting, it will make you look really committed to your refund process thread. Good luck.
aspire2oo6
post Oct 8 2010, 11:48 PM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(SothysSaleShop @ Oct 8 2010, 11:28 PM)
Looking on the outside, I think this a good move by TS - taking on the responsibility to clear the outstanding refund. But on the inside, I seriously think this is going to be another of his merry go round game plan - i.e. time buying tactics again. Because, there is no commitment as to when TS can pay up everyone and to whom first. TS, Please prove me wrong, set a date stating when you can pay those still waiting, it will make you look really committed to your refund process thread. Good luck.
Yeap good job to TS finally willing to start a thread for refund. What i notice been happening was

He tried his best to contain the problem but by making more terms and conditions / do not want to refund and make it looks like buyer fault in cancelling and didnt ful fill as agreed ppl are starting so many thread on him. Worse most ppl complain didnt answer phone call or reply sms then when ppl create dispute thread he start threathening then when the buyer want to report police TS afraid. Suddenly become goodwill but from starting to end he cant fulfill as promise and when refund cant even provide a fixed date only keep asking ppl to sign form with terms and condition.

This post has been edited by aspire2oo6: Oct 9 2010, 12:13 AM
intune
post Oct 9 2010, 12:39 AM

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

OK guys. This is a refund thread not dispute.. IF anyone of you want a thread to discuss this please do so on a diff thread ya.
My Olyenski.. DId you recive my Refund today. So the least you can do is say thanks . OK? As im doing all this efforts.

For the Senior members please dont disect the issue here. This thread is strictly for TS and Buyers.. rclxub.gif If you want to comment that this is another of my hit run and miss. I will close this thread and do not want to make the effort.

I am truly wanting to resolve this therefore this refund thread.
Again this is for Buyer and TS only..

You can open as many Thread dispute but this one is official. So take care and be polite here. Thanks..

Added on October 9, 2010, 12:40 am
QUOTE(propeller @ Oct 8 2010, 11:05 PM)
So, Habib Abdul Rashid started the same story...

"propeller : 250 balance - cancellation form?)"

I'm not going to repeat everything once again here... I have my own dispute thread that I am not going to close until full satisfaction.
No further comments here from my side.
This is not dispute thread but refund. How is it fair that everyone sign the cancellation for but not you?? And you expect the same treatment?

This post has been edited by intune: Oct 9 2010, 12:42 AM
intune
post Oct 9 2010, 12:46 AM

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

BEFORE CONTINUING READ THE TERMS BELOW GUYS !

DISCLAIMER:

1.Buyer shoould not create a dispute thread. This is the official Dispute thread..make your point and forward your issues or find out status here.
2. NOn Buyers are strictly only to observe . Do not Flame! No Personal Remarks. No Racial Prejudice. No Threats. BE CIVILISED!
3. This is refund Thread not Forum to show your displeasedness to me personally. If you want we can meet up you can show your displeasedness to me personally. I would rather do that in private not in public..Thanks.
4. This is TS personal Refund Thread. YES you know where the Supplier thread is on a different server. You can deal with them there if you want.
5. If you have other dispute threads please closed them and channeled them all in here. Refrain from publishing account info and personal details.have some descensy and privacy. Im here now..always have and never leave.

IF YOU AGGREE TO THE ABOVE CONTINUE YOUR ISSUES BELOW

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by intune: Oct 10 2010, 04:00 PM
kskan2915
post Oct 10 2010, 04:11 PM

17 posts

Why i am not in the list???????
benQue
post Oct 10 2010, 04:13 PM

i hate nasi lemak
1,322 posts

QUOTE(intune @ Oct 9 2010, 12:46 AM)

DISCLAIMER:

1.Buyer shoould not create a dispute thread. This is the  official Dispute thread..make your point and forward your issues or find out status here.
2. NOn Buyers are strictly only to observe . Do not Flame! No Personal Remarks. No Racial Prejudice. No Threats. BE CIVILISED!
3. This is refund Thread not Forum to show your displeasedness to me personally. If you want we can meet up you can show your displeasedness to me personally. I would rather do that in private not in public..Thanks.
4. This is TS personal Refund Thread. YES you know where the Supplier thread is on a different server. You can deal with them there if you want.
5. If you have other dispute threads please closed them and channeled them all in here. Refrain from publishing account info and personal details.have some descensy and privacy. Im here now..always have and never leave.

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
tq for the full refund bro.
SothysSaleShop
post Oct 10 2010, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

LOL, because you chose to let him off easy and let him live peacefully. Of course he will forget you. Now you know why people are losing patience with him.

Anyway good luck to both of you.

QUOTE(kskan2915 @ Oct 10 2010, 04:11 PM)
Why i am not in the list???????
kskan2915
post Oct 10 2010, 04:19 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(SothysSaleShop @ Oct 10 2010, 04:14 PM)
LOL, because you chose to let him off easy and let him live peacefully. Of course he will forget you. Now you know why people are losing patience with him.

Ha.... Then should i open a thread like other????
intune
post Oct 10 2010, 04:36 PM

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

QUOTE(kskan2915 @ Oct 10 2010, 04:19 PM)
Ha.... Then should i open a thread like other????
I will add you on the list tonite.. Thanks.. NO WORRIES BOUT HIM.. HES WHAT YOU CALLED A MINGIN SLAPPER

Added on October 10, 2010, 4:36 pm
QUOTE(SothysSaleShop @ Oct 10 2010, 04:14 PM)

Do you understand english? I said this thread is for buyers only.. this is dispute thread bro.. .. go off nicely .. do you like if someone goes to your thread nad make negative comment?

QUOTE(intune @ Oct 9 2010, 12:46 AM)

DISCLAIMER:

1.Buyer should not create a dispute thread. This is the  official Dispute thread..make your point and forward your issues or find out status here.
2. NOn Buyers are strictly only to observe . Do not Flame! No Personal Remarks. No Racial Prejudice. No Threats. BE CIVILISED![COLOR=red]

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
This post has been edited by intune: Oct 10 2010, 04:44 PM
intune
post Oct 10 2010, 04:37 PM

LOWYAT 1ST MALAYSIA 2nD
879 posts

QUOTE(benQue @ Oct 10 2010, 04:13 PM)
tq for the full refund bro.
THANKS for your patience. Sorry for inconvenience ya.. notworthy.gif
y2k
post Oct 10 2010, 04:56 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

My name also missing from the list?

Why?
SothysSaleShop
post Oct 10 2010, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

why tonite? now not free? but free enough to reply people, it seems, weird.

FYI I do understand English, but do u understand the deadline your victims are asking of you? So resolve that, refund according to schedule & get on with your life, sangat susah?

QUOTE(intune @ Oct 10 2010, 04:36 PM)
I will add you on the list tonite.. Thanks.. NO WORRIES BOUT HIM.. HES WHAT YOU CALLED A MINGIN SLAPPER

Added on October 10, 2010, 4:36 pm
Do you understand english? I said this thread is for buyers only.. this is dispute thread  bro.. .. go off nicely .. do you like if someone goes to your thread nad make negative comment?
y2k
post Oct 10 2010, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

All details of request for refund already sent a few times.
Please put my name back in the list for refund.
I am from Batch 2 and yet to receive a single cent.

19 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0322sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:48 PM