Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Law in INTI or HELP, Confused...

views

TSShugan
post Oct 23 2010, 07:23 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

Hey guys.. After doing a lot of surveys and asking both the students of HELP and INTI who are studying or studied law there, I got to know that INTI is better then HELP. It's true that HELP has the quantity, but then the lecturer pays less attention towards the students. Moreover, INTI's lecturers are very experienced. They have few PHD holders, politicians and ex lawyers itself. Just 1 or 2 sucky one I guess according to the seniors. Moreover, INTI gives the chance to transfer even to Australia Universities and very wide range of UK top universities and nobody ever had difficulties in transferring before. And the best part is, students from INTI who transfers to UK tends to do better as they are not practiced spoon-feeding in their University back here with examination tips etc. And a big advantage as per requested by me for the campus life, INTI's the best solution for that. It's such an happening campus with a lot of active clubs and almost everyday something is going on. And their facilities and resources are way better compared to other private unis in Malaysia.

Hope my sources were reliable enough to be trusted. So now, my options narrowed to INTI and Singapore Management University.
minshuen
post Oct 23 2010, 08:58 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

QUOTE(Shugan @ Oct 23 2010, 07:23 AM)
Hey guys.. After doing a lot of surveys and asking both the students of HELP and INTI who are studying or studied law there, I got to know that INTI is better then HELP. It's true that HELP has the quantity, but then the lecturer pays less attention towards the students. Moreover, INTI's lecturers are very experienced. They have few PHD holders, politicians and ex lawyers itself. Just 1 or 2 sucky one I guess according to the seniors. Moreover, INTI gives the chance to transfer even to Australia Universities and very wide range of UK top universities and nobody ever had difficulties in transferring before. And the best part is, students from INTI who transfers to UK tends to do better as they are not practiced spoon-feeding in their University back here with examination tips etc. And a big advantage as per requested by me for the campus life, INTI's the best solution for that. It's such an happening campus with a lot of active clubs and almost everyday something is going on. And their facilities and resources are way better compared to other private unis in Malaysia.

Hope my sources were reliable enough to be trusted. So now, my options narrowed to INTI and Singapore Management University.
o...thanks for all the hardwork u have done! thumbup.gif i myself also have gained a better understanding on these two insituitions.
nishakaur P
post Dec 13 2019, 09:34 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(Shugan @ Oct 23 2010, 07:23 AM)

Hey, how was your experience in INTI ? Im considering INTI vs Help too for my A levels. I will be taking Math, Economics & Law. Any advise if the teachers at INTI are good ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM