Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SETAPAK GREEN RESIDENCES by UOA, Your Enclave for Refresh Living Investment

views

vreis
post Oct 11 2010, 12:09 PM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

QUOTE(alexgohh @ Oct 11 2010, 11:26 AM)
Definataly overpriced. Same as Setapak Green (just opposit 288, new project by UOA,), overpriced too.
Wondering why both overprice at the same time, same location compare with condos at setapak/ gombak area.
Before 222 was launch, SG tentative price is very much lower but after the launching of 222 & thereafter 288, SG price went up even before launch to match the pricing of 222 & 288. So in a way, you may say that 222 & 288 cause the price of SG to shoot up wink.gif
BTW, from the look of it, most of KLCC view for 222/288 will be blocked by SG it seems.
KP Properties are 1st time developer so no reference for their OWN project yet but they're quite a good main contractor. FYI, being a good contractor & developer is totally different thing.

This post has been edited by vreis: Oct 11 2010, 12:09 PM
vreis
post Oct 18 2010, 11:45 AM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

QUOTE(babylabbit @ Oct 18 2010, 11:20 AM)
can the road leading in and out to SG and 222 + 288 support the car volume ? not to mention that road leading in is commercial area and with Diamond Residence around... really doubt that road can support that much traffic volume...
inside 222 + 288 somemore got lotsa low cost house pengsan even can think that area worth 500k today and able to sell 700-800k in future ?
i) technically, it can support the traffic load, hence the approval for development of those high rises. but personally, even IF it can cater, the traffic wont be smooth and thats not even taking into account cars that park outside the buildings.
ii) theoretically, properties will increase in price. But to know how much it'll increase is impossible unless u can see the future or u drive a Delorean tongue.gif
vreis
post Oct 21 2010, 11:21 AM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Its really great & detail review. But u flatter them too much on the bold part.
vreis
post Oct 21 2010, 12:03 PM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

Another point to ponder is that being a good main contractor & a good developer is a different ball game. It doesn't guarantee u their development will be great. The only thing it can guarantee is their workmanship & site management.
Being great in main con won't cos the company $$$ since all expenses are borned by developer.
But being a great developer will cos the company $$$ even if there's slight changes. And here's the key point, does the company have strong financial backing for the projects?
vreis
post Oct 21 2010, 12:58 PM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

QUOTE(carlhoe @ Oct 21 2010, 12:21 PM)
no one know..same like i bought the previous from UOA by just conveying message by the sales agent..who can assure even they told us how good is it?
thats why buying properties from reputable developer (in this case UOA), you need to pay premium price since the risks are lesser and they need to deliver their promises.
My point is for those that thinks good main con (which KP are) = good developer.
vreis
post Oct 22 2010, 10:03 AM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

QUOTE(mature @ Oct 21 2010, 10:58 PM)
UOA pre-launched without doing preparation. Even worst when they take the bangsar south design as SG. All this just because they want to compete with 288. So, you think this is what a "reputable" company suppose to perform? I'm disappointed.

UOA was doing quite good. But, this time UOA is lousy.
u missed the point. I wholly agree with your above statement. If u care to read thru, I did reply someone, he/she over flattered UOA
As I said, the point raised is ONLY u cannot merely compare being a good main con = GOOD developer wink.gif

vreis
post Oct 22 2010, 11:33 AM

Golden Past Red Future
1,655 posts

QUOTE(mature @ Oct 22 2010, 11:12 AM)
understand good contractor is not exact equvalent to good developer. but what kp deliver so far is good interms of package given (design/material/..) and SINCERITY. another hand, what uoa deliver so far is bad. uoa failed to deliver sincerity which is the most important in doing any business. the purpose of launching is just to compete with 288 so that they can earn more $$. i know nothing wrong to earn $$, but always need to consider buyer benefits as FIRST PRIORITY.

kp is good or not? if u want me to judge now, my answer is they did a good job. in future? no one knows. lets see after 3 years what happen.
As a matter of fact, they way they did launching for SG, seems dodgy for a company of their standing. Might as well saying "for now, we are selling you air for 450k"? Afterall there's no confirmation on anything for now. Kinda shitty for a company with good track record isnt it.
As for KP, I'm not being judgmental, whether they can deliver what they say will be up in 3 years time.

QUOTE(carlhoe @ Oct 22 2010, 11:23 AM)
well, no matter we buy the house either for investment of personal stay, just buy whatever you like based on the layout design and environment concept which suit to your idea by paying the price for it. both sure have their own good and bad.  yes, so far KP what they have delivered is on time and good quality which is no doubt for sure.

i am a bit dissapointed with UOA too this time as what they spoke and trying to crab the buyer in short time by keep changing the design just to attack other developer.
Thats the way it is being in this business, any advantage gain will be money in the coffers.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1086sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 PM