Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Altis D-VVTI vs Sylphy

views

LONGandBIG
post Oct 3 2010, 12:36 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(tehoice @ Oct 3 2010, 01:46 AM)
+1  rclxms.gif

additional note, good after sales services? really? don talk about after sales service first.

One of the reason why I buy city over vios is that, when i first went into the showroom and was alone looking at the vios for 10 mins and heck? 2 salesman was chit chatting and just treating me like hollow man, then i just asked how long would the E spec vios delivery time? the salesman whispered to another then answer me very long, need 2 months and said take TRD LAR, less than 1 month, then 2 fellas continue chit chatting. GOOD SALES SERVICE???? wow... impressive!  rclxms.gif

Honda sales service is far better if u ask me in my opinion, one salesgirl just quickly go to the counter to get the brochure and approach me once i open the door of the show car. without asking, she tells me everything, the difference between S and E spec and so on.

My house owns 2 toyota, camry and rush, I took both to service before. I dont see their service is excellent also, dont mention excellent, good is also off the par. I remember the rush has some problem with the brake pad and needed to be replaced, i complaint during the 2nd service and that service advisor told me need to wait for about a week for the part to arrive, waited after a week.... 2nd week... and 3rd week... no calls, I called them and they say : yaya it is here for very long already, bring your car over. no follow up from them? good service? yeah! GREAT after sales service.

Even my dad said the Honda service centre provides better services when he took my car for the 1k service. He himself drives camry for 7 years.
Toyota charge me 20 bucks for car wash and forgotten to vacuum? only do it when i ask?
Honda give me car wash for FREE and do some touch-up paint on stone chips and do some polish on the light scratches part WITHOUT ME ASKING.

some might said i'm still new to Honda or the period is still too short to judge or even might be biased. but this is just my personal opinion, I dont need others to agree or tell me who is better because I experience both and i myself can judge on which is better for me.
the toyota SC service is dissapointing, but not all SC in m'sia or not every SA is bad. IMHO, T invested a lot on the outlook of the service centre, facilities, but the staff employed were not as competent as they should be. The toyota car wash even it's free i also ignore it, as we can't see how our car is washed, they might just use rough cloth to mop your car.
LONGandBIG
post Oct 4 2010, 10:07 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Oct 4 2010, 09:40 AM)
How do u know Toyota SC is disappointing? Do u own a Toyota? Rough cloth to mop the car???
I commented based on my experiences when sent my medium silver vios TRD and altis pearl white to the SC
LONGandBIG
post Oct 4 2010, 11:44 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Oct 4 2010, 10:18 AM)
First of all you DID NOT provide any details of your so called 'bad experiences'. So how are we to know what exactly was bad? Secondly, do you mind telling me which SC u sent your car to?
Penang Sg Pinang branch and Prai Branch. The detail of complaints I will need time for write up, probably tonight.
LONGandBIG
post Oct 8 2010, 10:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(sonyman @ Oct 7 2010, 10:37 PM)
altis and sylphy, both not so much the same. But if you want a "ban chian kuih," sek tak pau, yau hou pheng" buy lah the sylphy.

If you want to eat nice expensive french decorative food. buy the altis 2.0 loh...

Both really good cars, both are quiet and both run on CVT.

Only thing will separate between the 2
1) resale value.
2) toyota fan or nissan fan
3) power or comfort
4) looks and image. Nissan Uncle, Toyota leng chai
5) and price, one at 107K with kau kau discount, the other 1 sen pun tak boleh discount. mau kah tak mau...
6) lastly, there is no perfect car, only got the car you like but other people dont like.

There you get it? buy car, very simple buy very complex also.
In this thread the altis is so well written, but some thread 2008/2009 altis was known as uncle car. but anyway, IMHO, altis white pearl, black, medium silver, silver, with aerokit looks good. I've no regret buying altis too.
LONGandBIG
post Oct 8 2010, 01:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ralf @ Oct 7 2010, 11:09 PM)
No discount, i already got my car..
hi ralf, mind to share what spec and color you chose? you should be the first 50 new altis driver OTR.

This post has been edited by LONGandBIG: Oct 8 2010, 01:29 PM
LONGandBIG
post Oct 8 2010, 06:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Oct 8 2010, 02:32 PM)
Will Nissan SC stay open for you till 11pm just to allow u to collect your car for an important meeting the next day?
Does Nissan provide u with a replacement car should you car require prolonged inspections to identify a problem?
Does Nissan allow u to drop off your car the night before for service the next day and then deliver your car to u after completion(within a certain range)?
Does Nissan replace certain non critical items for u for free (e.g wipers) if they've kept u waiting too long or inconvenienced you in any way?
Does Nissan give u a car & engine wash plus clean your windscreens with chemical plus silicon all your power windows for smooth operation for FREE?

These are some of my experiences not with just 1 or 2 centres but a number of them in different states for various reasons. Plus my car is already 7.5 yrs old and its only a low range Vios 1.5E.

If Nissan provides you will all these 'extra' services then yes Nissan is at par with Toyota. If not well, they have to improve for sure.

Cheers!
well, kindachi aka prataboy's brother, we all been to toyota sc before for servicing and there is nothing to brag about the service comparing to other brand sc.

This post has been edited by LONGandBIG: Oct 8 2010, 06:23 PM
LONGandBIG
post Oct 11 2010, 10:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(gregy @ Oct 10 2010, 03:22 PM)
Correction: If you are unker, don't mod your car smile.gif

Any of the above cars (except GTT) will look unker if you allow it to (stock), but a simple bodykit and hot wheels makeover and ta-daa, non-unker anymore heh heh.

Actually the Sylphy with bodykit (certain colors) and bigger rims does look quite sporty, especially the back view. Only the front, if never mod, looks like a sedan version of Grand Livina lol.
agree, the front with no mod looks like livina. sweat.gif anyway, the cibeimasta is back
LONGandBIG
post Oct 12 2010, 12:24 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Oct 11 2010, 10:19 AM)
I never went away in the first place. Anyway, associating nicks with foul words doesnt speak too highly of your maturity levels.
again, UMWT service and T brand is nothing to brag about, nowadays whenever i drive pass forte, NHC, mazda2 i admire their car as well and believe that every car has its own unique beauty.

btw, maturity levels depends on the Size and Length, *ahem icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by LONGandBIG: Oct 12 2010, 12:26 AM
LONGandBIG
post Oct 14 2010, 01:24 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ilnerodiablo @ Oct 14 2010, 10:19 AM)
i guess personal attacks will just prove the fact that you are very immature. when ppl are against you, you use berating comments that are not only nonsensical and utterly baseless but at the same time saying that you are high n mighty. you really need to win that much?

anyway, kudos to you cibaimasta. you are the bestest toyota fanboy.

on a side note, ohaithar abam jailbait lwb. lame xnampak kat mykopi.
u shld know me by the way i post nao.
bile mau hang out? :awsm:
best T brand supporter, hope you erect whenever you passed by Toyota SC.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 PM