Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EMPIRE CITY - By Mammoth Empire Holdings

views

TSzickenx
post Oct 1 2010, 12:38 AM, updated 14y ago

17 posts

DEAR INVESTORS!

For those who missed out on EMPIRE SUBANG AND EMPIRE DAMANSARA. FEAR NOT! YOUR CHANCE IS HERE.
Introducing The Empire City @ Damansara Perdana ( THE NEXT MIDVALLEY CITY of DAMANSARA!)

The most ambitious project yet by Mammoth Empire Holdings, which brought to you the Loft & Ara Bangsar, Empire Galeri Klang, Empire Subang, Empire Shopping Gallery, Empire Hotel, Empire Damansara and soon the Empire State of Art PJ.

Empire City is a mega modern mixed lifestyle development. Empire City has retail shops, office suites, Lofts, studio suites, high end condominium(Condotel), hotels and different thematic malls.

It will be constructed on 23 acres of prime land situated along LDP across from Mutiara Damansara and Damansara Perdana, ie PJ Golden Triangle.

Tentative Phases and developments:-

1) Studio Suites *700 units, 38 storey, (2 blocks).
2) Loft Offices *300 units, (2 blocks).
3) SOHOs Duplex – 2 blocks (1 colonial, 1 modern)
4) Condotel (condo run like hotel) 700-1000psf
5) 2 Premium Hotels
6) Thematic Malls including IT Mall, Lifestyle & Furniture Mall, Fashion Mall and Art & Culture Mall
7) Entertainment Street

This Empire City @ Damansara is expected to match Mid Valley City and Setia Eco City (KL Eco City) if not better, in terms of lifestyle and concept.

1st Phase

A Block of Studio suites, consisting 700 units, in an iconic 38 Storey Tower will be opened for sale very very soon!
Studios are approx 460 sqf. (RM500 psf)

If compared to the other similar projects at the nearby area, Empire Damansara is priced cheaper than others. ( Empire Damansara Launched End of last year.) For example, the studio type in Neo Damansara is launched at RM240,000 and the studio type in Ritze Perdana is priced at around RM180,000. NOW. EMPIRE CITY STUDIOS are priced same also around 500 psf. So its a MUST BUY!

Studio Suites are fully furnished and approx RM30K to RM40K is to be spent on fully furnishing each studio suite.

Tentative and Indicative pricing depending on floor levels and facing, ranges from RM230K to RM300K.

Expected rental min. at least RM1500 up since its FULL FURNISHED.

Developer is working on DIBS scheme.

A dedicated ramp will be built from Damansara-direction on LDP.

Location site of The Empire City

Attached Image

Credits to accetera for this beautiful image! thumbup.gif

Please Spread the news around. Let me know SOON as this project will launch very SOON. For a good choice of Nicer views and units CONTACT ME ASAP! For early bird bookings.

DONT MISS THIS CHANCE AS YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MORE OFFERS LATER!..

We will arrange for a special discount for more purchases made.

PLs contact me at melvinchaiz@gmail.com Melvin If interested! Leave me your name and Contact number. I will call you back ASAP.

Thanks alot.!

For more info on nearby property stated on the map. goto www.propwall.my

( PS thanks for the originator of this info )

This post has been edited by zickenx: Oct 1 2010, 11:03 AM
TSzickenx
post Oct 1 2010, 09:40 AM

17 posts

Yeah.. Thanks accetera for the nice picture you prepared.

CREDITS to Accetera for the pic! rclxms.gif
TSzickenx
post Oct 1 2010, 11:00 AM

17 posts

Well. Currently the developer has appointed 3 marketing agents for this project and this is for pre launch expected to be gone by 50% before official launching is done.

For thos interested parties who havent got themselves a group yet please email me your details.

No. of units , Hp Name . We are one of the appointed agents for this project .

Once i have confirmation on more details i will update those in my email lists. and 1-2 days before the pre launching i will meet up to collect the necessary details because during the pre launch there will be tonnes of others as well.

Which is very soon wink.gif

Cheers.

This post has been edited by zickenx: Oct 1 2010, 11:02 AM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:04 PM