Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which brand LED TV is good?, hope some SIFU give comments :)

views

sam28my
post Sep 29 2010, 11:18 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Revamperz @ Sep 29 2010, 01:19 PM)
well not everyone buying LED backlight just for the interface XD n it not suck, it just not as nice as Samsung

anyhoo , i am a proud owner of 32PFL5605S/98  n dare i say it, best 32" LED outhere but dont take me word for it

compare playback on it with other, make sure to ask the saleman to ON its superb HD natural motion +100hz brows.gif

available at 40" too , gonna snatch this at 1st but not suitable for me room
Bro, how much did you pay for your 32PFL5605S/98?
sam28my
post Oct 12 2010, 12:24 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(hewtwok @ Sep 29 2010, 01:47 PM)
u guys own 32PFL5605 the led right? probably cheapest i seen. hows the performance, especially in console gaming? can share...

tempted to buy it...but hesitate n thinking about sony 32ex400 or samsung LA32c530
I would not recommend Philips TV. I just bought the 32PFL5605S/98. Plugged into wall plug nothing happen. Called Philips service and was asked to refer to another service center (being push here and there) and finally was told that Philips TV is notorious with the power board as it can be easily get burn or shorted. Philips policy has no one to one exchange and therefore I have to wait for 1 week to get the power board change. I should have paid more to get a Sharp TV instead though its pricey but reliable.
sam28my
post Nov 13 2010, 01:31 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(parezz @ Nov 5 2010, 10:54 PM)
I own this model also, used 5 month oledi.. hope not gimme any prob like what happen to you.. connect to PC with Quad 5770HD played NFS Shift dang nice, also work superb with XBOX 360 .. and yes HD Natural Motion with 100Hz LCD 2Ms i love it.. but my wife say it funny when watch movie da motion look like drama series,  sweat.gif  tongue.gif .. but no prob since there a preset for movie.
Finally I just got my TV back. The service center has to do an one to one exchange as the TV LCD panel, power board and control board were all faulty. I hooked up my Pioneer DVD to the TV's CVI Component Inputs (the player doesn't has HDMI) put in "You've Got Mail" the picture quality was bad. The same movie from the same player when I hooked up to my previous Sharp TV the picture quality was way better. I still don't know what happen. I see no different in HD Natural Motion whether its on or off. The same goes to 100Hz LCD. I am really regret in getting this TV should have pay more to get a Sharp.

Added on November 13, 2010, 1:33 am
QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Nov 8 2010, 10:09 AM)
Personally I will get either Sony or Sharp LED backlight TV (no real LED yet as I know).

I not recommended Samsung as it give me un-natural look, too vivid color for me.

** Philip & LG is the two brand I will definitely avoid.
Sharp already has LED backlight TV in the market. A bit pricey though. Go check out at their website.

This post has been edited by sam28my: Nov 13 2010, 01:33 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 AM