Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

66 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ~ WATCH OUT GUYS! AVOID THESE BANK ACC NUMBERS ~, ~ Check HERE before Proceed to Bank In ~

Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 11 2010, 11:27 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(cchris08 @ Oct 11 2010, 06:51 PM)
hahaha!! exactly!! waiting for her so called refund!! Dunno how long i have to wait this round.. maybe just another empty promises..
did she give u dateline? hmm.gif
cchris08
post Oct 12 2010, 08:32 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 11 2010, 11:27 PM)
did she give u dateline? hmm.gif
Nope!! Her Latest UPDATE: All words, still no action yet...

Re:Bras, Today(12-10-10) , 12:07 AM
OK. Since you sincerely say that you have not received the items, I will submit a refund to you.

Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 12 2010, 10:16 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(cchris08 @ Oct 12 2010, 08:32 AM)

OK. Since you sincerely say that you have not received the items, I will submit a refund to you.
her details will remain until u get the refund. gudluck chris. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Oct 12 2010, 10:16 AM
cchris08
post Oct 12 2010, 11:27 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 12 2010, 10:16 AM)
her details will remain until u get the refund. gudluck chris. smile.gif
notworthy.gif
freedom11
post Oct 13 2010, 12:13 AM

12 posts

Here's another Fraud Case which just happened to me....

Ok, let me start again.....

First, when i saw the posting, immediately i called and sms to reserve the so call ori Shadow Commander....He say he in Kampar, seldom come back Cheras.

After he send me the pic of it, using the email: tonyqcc@hotmail.com . I saw it was real. So i bank in to him on 5th October. His name is Keiv Chua, however bank account number name: Chua Khong Weai, 1122 4102 2954.. I did not suspect anything as i tot lowyat ppl should be honest.

After I banked in, I checked the photo again on google and to my horror, he took that picture from another website, exactly the same.

So i ask him to MMS me the original photo. See if the seal is round or not, and is this the Original stuff....OF cos he say original, cos i already bank in, and from the pic he mms, I couldn't notice that the Round seals were transfered to the KO Shadow Commander instead. So no choice, thinking its real, i waited for the parcel....

OCt 6, didn't arrived....said no time to post as he was in Kampar....

OCt 7, posted....so will arrive on Oct 8.

Oct 8, i immediately open the parcel, confirmed it to be fake!!! No sticker sheets, Not even MISB as per claimed, can see clearly that the round sticker seals were in fact transferred.

He claim item not his, belong to a friend call Ong Kim Heng, 0163199698 - of cos this is just a Decoy....of cos i called but can't get thru. So this 'Keiv Chua' supposed used this as an excuse, not his la ..... when clearly his facebook surname is Chua....can confirm the Maybank Acc belongs to him.....You don't have the money???? It's your Bank Acc la....

To proof I'm not lying, I'll post all the pics he send to me by email, mms....and I'll also post the SMS recorded.....

Tony (tonyqcc@hotmail.com), I don't buy your story.....who would be dumb enough to let ppl use their own email????? Sorry to say You're definitely involved in this Scam, even u may prove not to be......

More INFO on these fellas...

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=tonyqcc%...=search_preload

http://www.facebook.com/people/Keiv-Chua/1442277438

http://www.koolred.com/redsters/view_profi...16241_1_1_1_1_1

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 13 2010, 01:46 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

For your info, this is a reference thread for those who want to check on scammer and their acc number. First u need to open your own dispute thread and 'invite' seller to discuss there.

So his nickname is kiwizai.. either this fella is ******* or maybe he is been 'used', no one know. but he is involve now since his bank acc has been used to con ppl.

Perhaps u r too soft to expect all ppl in lyn were honest. There will be no Dispute and Resolution corner then. biggrin.gif This guy maybe has been registered on 4th, open a thread on 4th, and disappeared on 4th. And now waiting for easy money from victims.

Gudluck in getting back ur refund and his details definitely will be in the list. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Oct 13 2010, 01:48 AM
mr_yahzee
post Oct 13 2010, 02:38 AM

0 posts

Hei.....
i want to add something to the wanted list..
Although this guy scammed me at mudah.com,but i seeking help from u all that have some experience regarding this situasion..

first of all,the story began when i saw an ads at mudah that sell an iphone 3g with rm 600..after that i make a deal with this inbred guy and have to use postage coz he is from perak..after bank in my money to him,he say that he gonna post that item that afternoon...so i waited for 3 days,and nothing arrive..when i began to call him,he aint answer and dont reply my text.....
then,i use another no. and pretending to be another buyer,he gave me another 2 account,one is for his company and another one for him coz he got to do all the delivery by his money..(kononnya la....sial!!!)
after that i say to him that im otw to perak and wanna cod with him...then he started to give a lot of excuses and finally he said that the item was sold out....
then i kutuk dia kaw2 and wanna have my money to be refund but ended the call and close his phone...
sampai sekarang dia x bukak2 phone die....memang sial la this inbred person...hope he died from buasir...
i dont report to police coz nothing will happen eventually,juz wasting my time duh....i also did not get any information from his account coz the akak from cimb bank said that they cannot give their costumer details,its melanggar protokol la..
anyone works for telephone company pls trax this number...i juz want this retarded ic to get more info about him....
anyone had heard or experience this cases pls give me his details or we can bersatu padu cari mamat ni sampai lubang cacing....YEAH!!!!! vmad.gif

here are the details of this conman cimb bank acc...

name:Ker Ah Kim
contact no:0175158593
cimb acc:01050115362521

name:Lim Cheng Han
cimb acc:12840003053527

name:tam mui ee
contat no:0175099379
cimb acc:07200015837525

Advice or information from y'all amat dihargai..... icon_question.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 13 2010, 02:51 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thanks for the information. Do u already make police report? for sure that CIMB personnel will not give u any information without police report and with IO accompany u. Plus, i have heard that even with IO accompany u to the bank, they will not give the details. WTF..

But 1st thing come 1st.. Lodge a police report. give them all the details u got. Some of our forumer able to trace those phone numbers, but percentage of success was low. very low. perhaps, these conman usually using other ppl info for the prepaid as well as account number. they aint stupid tho.

Gudluck mate. More and more acc number in the list. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Oct 13 2010, 02:52 AM
Only_JuNIKE
post Oct 13 2010, 02:38 PM

0 posts

THANKS GUY!!! thumbup.gif

ITS HELPFUL!!! rclxms.gif
mr_yahzee
post Oct 14 2010, 03:11 AM

0 posts

but i really hope someone from this forum can track his ic number and yes,i will lodge report to police but after i have all the details about him like adress,ic number and his true name..after that maybe police will take an action coz if i juz lodge a report to them using only his acc no as a guide maybe they will take this case as cincai-cincai and will ended in their drawer eventually......

anyone who capable to gain someone ic using cimb acc pls help me!!!

Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 14 2010, 08:18 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(mr_yahzee @ Oct 14 2010, 03:11 AM)
but i really hope someone from this forum can track his ic number and yes,i will lodge report to police but after i have all the details about him like adress,ic number and his true name..after that maybe police will take an action coz if i juz lodge a report to them using only his acc no as a guide maybe they will take this case as cincai-cincai and will ended in their drawer eventually......

anyone who capable to gain someone ic using cimb acc pls help me!!!
As i said 1st thing come 1st.. report with all the details u got with u now, other details can give later.. pluz, u got the acc number u bank in too with acc number holder name. Thats already good to me.

You read HARIAN METRO yesterday? A poor mom who had his own son and his wife rob her RM11XK. She made a report and police suspect that the culprit is maybe from her family. Police at last traced his son using CCTV at ATM machine he withdrew the money. U know what, police can be sometime productive and mostly not in this such case. Thats show that with a police report, they have the authority to actually ask the bank to give this and that.

gudluck icon_rolleyes.gif
Andzriana
post Oct 14 2010, 10:30 AM

2 posts

Good job bro.....
as for reference........
thx.. icon_rolleyes.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 14 2010, 10:40 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(Andzriana @ Oct 14 2010, 10:30 AM)
Good job bro.....
as for reference........
thx.. icon_rolleyes.gif
Thanks. For the good of our community. Btw, welcome to Lowyat community. icon_rolleyes.gif
cchris08
post Oct 14 2010, 03:22 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(cchris08 @ Oct 12 2010, 08:32 AM)

till today 14-10-10, still no refund.. kelly2bee online everyday, beckylove last online yesterday.. I pm-ed kelly2bee twice asking for refund also no reply.. Like i say, all words from her, no action!
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 14 2010, 04:43 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(cchris08 @ Oct 14 2010, 03:22 PM)
till today 14-10-10, still no refund.. kelly2bee online everyday, beckylove last online yesterday.. I pm-ed kelly2bee twice asking for refund also no reply.. Like i say, all words from her, no action!
As what we expected right?

Btw, list updated with new accounts from CWH the f**king legend.
cchris08
post Oct 14 2010, 04:47 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 14 2010, 04:43 PM)
As what we expected right?

hey!! she just transferred!!! smile.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 14 2010, 04:58 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(cchris08 @ Oct 14 2010, 04:47 PM)
hey!! she just transferred!!! smile.gif  rclxms.gif  thumbup.gif
wow.. so sudden. good for u. so, do u think we need to remove her details? your call.
cchris08
post Oct 14 2010, 05:02 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 14 2010, 04:58 PM)
wow.. so sudden. good for u. so, do u think we need to remove her details? your call.
erm.. i dunno laa.. up to u.. can leave it here to serve warning to others.. or may delete after a few days..
FallenOut
post Oct 14 2010, 10:09 PM

#eieiru
6,077 posts

how bout tis

apis u try keep those seller that hav refunded n clear their name
then delete it from tis list after 7 days
if they do somethin like last time
example tried to scam or wit intention to scam or such
their name will b put back on the list
so its like givin those sellers a chance
everyone deserves a chance
this should only apply to 1st timer

for those seasoned pro or senior members
its a vote
bt they wont get off so easily
since they r not 1st timers

bt to clear their name totally
its only after they hav refunded all the victims
not just only one or two
bt everyone
then only should u decide to keep or erase their name

This post has been edited by FallenOut: Oct 14 2010, 10:11 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 15 2010, 01:16 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Yes.. so, part of that, dispute thread regarding her also need to be closed chris. Will remove their details in a week time.

66 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0292sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 PM