Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Group Ghost Experience Sharing V2, Experience Sharing From Everyone

views

Lance XIII
post Feb 14 2019, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
160 posts

Is it true around 3am is 'Ghost Hour'? The last 2 - 3 months ive been waking up 2:30 - 3:30 for quite a few days. No nightmare or anything, just randomly waking at those hours. This month just once only though.
ALeUNe
post Feb 14 2019, 10:48 AM

I'm the purebred with aristocratic pedigree
Group Icon
VIP
9,692 posts

user posted image

Please close V2 and open V3.
bereev
post Feb 14 2019, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(Heibaiwuchang @ Feb 1 2019, 01:48 PM)
There is a recent update in my FB page " Ghost Experience Sharing Malaysia " Stayed tune for more interesting article... Thanks for support..
share FB link pls
Nub!
post Feb 14 2019, 04:41 PM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(bereev @ Feb 14 2019, 11:19 AM)
share FB link pls
+1
Limjiahao97
post Feb 14 2019, 04:59 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Nub! @ Feb 14 2019, 04:41 PM)
+1
https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Refer...20247944889502/
bereev
post Feb 14 2019, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

the FB mainly selling things not the story sharing.
biruNippon
post Feb 16 2019, 08:45 PM

Casual
334 posts

QUOTE(johnngiew @ Jan 24 2019, 02:49 PM)
my story is about 9 years ago.

day 1:
9 years ago, i was asleep around 3am, i heard a scrapping noise outside apartment, so i look out the window to see if there's car theft or something. i was 6th floor up. it was dark outside the car park but occasionally there were cars passing by. from the headlights of car. i see 2 person lit up a candle digging hole. by the road side. i'm sure they are human. i thought they were foreign labors digging hole to bury dead fetus or something. but when car passes by, they were calm and continues to dig without fear.

so i continue to sleep knowing the sound were someone digging a hole. but. as i went back to bed, i notice at the back of my head that i thought i saw some "fireflies". so i got up again, and have a look. yup, indeed i saw some "fireflies". that's cool. never expect in the mid of the city i'd see "fireflies". so i got back to bed again to sleep.

the more i think the more it doesn't make sense. fireflies is greenish color, and blinks at a very fast speed. but, the one i just saw, was 'fire' (orange/yellow) color... and it dims. not blink. probably different species of fireflies illuminate differently. this is the species i never seen before in my life? probably i saw it wrongly.

so i got up again to clear my doubts. yup, indeed "fireflies" were there, like 7 or 9 of them. i was 6th floor up, how come the insect could illuminate such bright lights. its wasn't very bright, but, i mean. the night was dark and i was 6th floor up. probably this species lit up brighter? i also checked out the rest of the entire car park for other fireflies but. there WEREN'T any. the "fireflies" were SURROUNDING the couple.

this does not make sense. why would the "fireflies" surround the couple. and they were kept at a distance. about 10 feet diameter. circling the couple and a candle in the middle. i observed for about 5 minutes. there were about 7-9 of them. it was about 3:20am by then i had to get some sleep for work the next day.

Day 2:
told 2 housemates bout what i saw explained as above details, they say i'm crazy, indeed i think i'm too. as i pass by the area where the hole was dug, there's some fresh soil on the ground. a candle too. as what i saw in the dark. there were broken glasses on the floor.
logically, probably it was the reflection of the candle light surrounding the couple. it was 3 am that time. i was probably dreaming. well. probably i was too tired? seeing things wrongly. hmm. i did got up few times to ensure what i saw, and i pretty sure i wasn't dreaming or something. but. well. what i saw doesn't make sense. so i just let it go.

Day 3:
around 745PM, the ambient wasn't that dark yet, 1 of my housemate yell at me to his room, ask me look out the window. the same spot, a couple (chinese), placed a lot of joss sticks and joss papers. many ppl walk by that area. lots of cars drive by too just like any other day. this time, we saw "fireflies" again. i quickly yelled at another housemate who claim to have 3rd eye(3E) and able to see 'things' to join us. then the couple starts burning the joss. i asked my housemates do they see "fireflies" they both responded positive. 3E said he saw another 'girl' in the middle. receiving the burnt items. there were a lot of 'outsiders' trying to get into the circle to snatch the items the 'girl' is receiving. when they try to intrude, they create a 'spark/firefly' ... then after a while, the girl starts to give some 'items' to the 'outsiders' outside the circle. this is when i saw about 30-40 fireflies blinking non stop. some are brighter than the others. we could clearly see a circle of them as the joss were slowly put out, and it was dark again, the "fireflies" were circling the area but getting lesser and lesser.

after the experience, i'm mind fucked. i do not believe in supernatural things, but, this is something i witness without a scientific  explanation.

*"fireflies" mentioned here is just a definition of the experience i witness which is closer to the things i encounter in my logical life, it is not an insect.
So they bury a small girl there?
SUSLampazhi
post Feb 16 2019, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(Limjiahao97 @ Feb 14 2019, 04:59 PM)
Can post some of the interesting story here?
johnngiew
post Feb 18 2019, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(biruNippon @ Feb 16 2019, 08:45 PM)
So they bury a small girl there?
hmm... don't think so and not sure too..
Ganning_4823 P
post Oct 8 2019, 06:42 PM

Probation
1 posts

Last time my highschool and primary school got ghost, Sri KDU at the Kota Damansara wan, heard like before the school was built was a large swamp land and then got people buried there before de.

Most hotspot is the primary school building, there is two staircase, one is like more brighter because got window, the other is just very dark, but the difference is that the brighter staircase higher floor is level 4, but the dark staircase highest floor is level 5, no one goes there before wan.

Like our school got urban legend la, say that whoever go 5th floor can see hantu but cannot come back down, this all happened when I was around Primary 4 then we kids were play like truth or dare la, one dare was go to the 5th floor with the dark staircase, so I went lor, like pandai pandai like that, damn scary that time, until went up to 5th floor actually got door, but then was so dark can't even see anything, then suddenly see one hand very white and fingernails so sharp holding onto the staircase railing... Damn creepy leh that incident, after that I didn't use that staircase anymore.

SUSLampazhi
post Oct 24 2019, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

TS still alive? Anymore story to share?
Marcus95
post Nov 12 2019, 05:08 PM

ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪꜱꜱᴇᴜr
628 posts

TS di mana
Summer1991 P
post Mar 11 2020, 02:48 PM

Probation
0 posts

user posted image
White girl wear hanfu to play the hero
biruNippon
post May 14 2020, 03:20 PM

Casual
334 posts

TS mana mu?
prince_mk
post Feb 3 2023, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,679 posts

Where can find temple can do 问米 in KL or PJ?
darosha
post Feb 3 2023, 10:18 AM

Casual
447 posts

my experience hantu kacau a lot
but i think the strongest kacau place was my wife's office
petang2 jam 4 pun sudah kacau one
its telekom kota kinabalu hq
sure lots of ghost hunter already want to try this place
but stopped by security guard.
if someone rich want to pay me go ghost hunting/sighting i can do it
since i can just go in claim ambil bini or something
also cannot bring along big2 equipment or security will halau
just bring smartphone and ayat kursi and yasin is enough
so any takers or anyone want to join in from KK?
empire
post May 11 2023, 11:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

anymore cerita hantu here?
tungfunglaw
post May 12 2023, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(empire @ May 11 2023, 11:57 PM)
anymore cerita hantu here?
got alot hantu miskin citer..