Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Got conned by husna6161 aka imesmtb aka partyon, conned by dude from army camp

redblackhood
post Sep 20 2010, 10:35 PM, updated 10y ago

Forumer you are complaining against: imesmtb aka husna6161 aka partyon

Item being sold/bought: xbox360

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1561817&hl= (apparently he delete the content.

Date of transaction: 16 September 2010

Details of the complaint : I agreed to deal with the seller (husna6161) on 16 september, and then transfered the fund on the same day, i believe to transfer him first cos i check he got lots of previous thread (yes, i am stupid for not checking whether the threads got successfull deal or not).
he said that he will send the package on saturday and then up until now i dun get it. I call him dun answer, and sms dun reply.
And the most stupid things i done is send the receipt of transfer to his email doh.gif , but i believe i can get the receipt from the bank, and will put here soon

apparently this dude is a profesional conman. he go few nickname here,
the sms mentioned the his maybank acc detail ( i will post the sms here, still charging my camera batery)

Named : Nur Ainul Husna Mohd
Acc no : 103089018786

Then i try to search the name and acc number and i got this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...2903&hl=imesmtb
identical number and name

i also found that he's trying to resell the xbox360 in this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1565900&hl=, not only xbox actually, in his husna6161 thread he also trying to resell the very same Raynox 250 (which he already edit the title, but u can still find some quoted sentence from forumer which mention this item)

he always mentioned that he's from army in lots of his post, trying to crosscheck i found his army camp is in Sungai Besi, as mentioned in this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry35561128, pls read post #8

and another further investigation with trusted source i got the address of the camp and the institution
Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia, Kem Sungai Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

will try to do approach to the universiti, the police and also maybank

and also pls pls if any of you are the victim of this dude pls post ur stuff here, hope we can settle this

peace and I believe Allah will punish this guy

This post has been edited by redblackhood: Sep 24 2010, 04:01 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
zhy323
post Sep 21 2010, 01:10 AM

pronounce my nick as zai323™
2,418 posts

Sudah kena tipu, lepas itu mau tipu orang lain pulak doh.gif doh.gif

P/S: Not for you ya TS?
zeexun
post Sep 21 2010, 01:23 AM

48 posts

i just met this guy yesterday around 1pm in UPNM... but at last i din deal with him.. as i dun agree the price... as the phone condition not as expected..
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 21 2010, 02:58 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(zeexun @ Sep 21 2010, 01:23 AM)
i just met this guy yesterday around 1pm in UPNM... but at last i din deal with him.. as i dun agree the price... as the phone condition not as expected..
u mean his n79? perhaps u can help TS to identify him. pray for u TS. rclxms.gif
imesmtb
post Sep 21 2010, 04:49 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

hye TS, i'm not con u..
i have good reputation here and deal wit lot of people in diz forum...

hye the TS, husna6161 is my friend and i not as a same person...
i call her edi n she said he sent da xbox360 already. i'm asking for the reference number, but she forget where the receipt..

he scared to reply ur sms since she never deal online before...
hope u can giv her 1 or 2days more since she said she post da items on 19th september 2010..

0132945826 is i get free from celcom UPAX tour

yes, i'm from sungai besi army camp, i mention the place so people who is intrested can deal here since my managemnet didnt allow us to go out from camp...

i have deal wit

samngcheesan
reidchang
and many more, included zeexun

and they know dat its lot of prosedure to enter the camp, and dats y i mention early dats i'm from army camp..

if the items not arrive by this week, we can meet diz sunday (my management will allow us oiting on diz day)

Added on September 21, 2010, 5:59 am
QUOTE(redblackhood @ Sep 20 2010, 10:35 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: imesmtb aka husna6161 aka partyon

Item being sold/bought: xbox360

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1561817&hl= (apparently he delete the content.

Date of transaction: 16 August 2010

Details of the complaint : I agreed to deal with the seller (husna6161) on 16 august, and then transfered the fund on the same day, i believe to transfer him first cos i check he got lots of previous thread (yes, i am stupid for not checking whether the threads got successfull deal or not).
he said that he will send the package on saturday and then up until now i dun get it. I call him dun answer, and sms dun reply.
And the most stupid things i done is send the receipt of transfer to his email  doh.gif , but i believe i can get the receipt from the bank, and will put here soon

apparently this dude is a profesional conman. he go few nickname here,
the sms mentioned the his maybank acc detail ( i will post the sms here, still charging my camera batery)

Named : Nur Ainul Husna Mohd
Acc no : 103089018786

Then i try to search the name and acc number and i got this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...2903&hl=imesmtb
identical number and name
the thread mention a name nazrul hafeez bin najib, then i try to find about this name, which lead to this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=814618&hl=, which apparently another one of his clone trying to getaway.

i also  found that he's trying to resell the xbox360 in this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1565900&hl=, not only xbox actually, in his husna6161 thread he also trying to resell the very same Raynox 250 (which he already edit the title, but u can still find some quoted sentence from forumer which mention this item)
he always mentioned that he's from army in lots of his post, trying to crosscheck i found his army camp is in Sungai Besi, as mentioned in this thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry35561128, pls read post #8
and another further investigation with trusted source i got the address of the camp and the institution
Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia, Kem Sungai Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

and also pls pls if any of you are the victim of this dude pls post ur stuff here, hope we can settle this

peace and I believe Allah will punish this guy
i also aking her why she takes more than 1month to settle diz since TS said TWICE da transaction done on 16 August 2010... but she said dat she sold it last thursday, 16september 2010..not august 2010

she cant do a postage on 16 september 2010 bcoz da post office close for hari malaysia, friday is public holiday for kota bharu, n she bz on saturday n she asking TS to pospone the postage n TS agree.. dats wat i heard from my fren

TS, there's any wrong wit her statement... if more than 1week, i realize diz is a con case, but if more than 1month, its really really a con case..

This post has been edited by imesmtb: Sep 21 2010, 05:59 AM
redblackhood
post Sep 21 2010, 07:20 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(imesmtb @ Sep 21 2010, 04:49 AM)
hye TS, i'm not con u..
i have good reputation here and deal wit lot of people in diz forum...

hye the TS, husna6161 is my friend and i not as a same person...
i call her edi n she said he sent da xbox360 already. i'm asking for the reference number, but she forget where the receipt..

he scared to reply ur sms since she never deal online before...
hope u can giv her 1 or 2days more since she said she post da items on 19th september 2010..

0132945826 is i get free from celcom UPAX tour

yes, i'm from sungai besi army camp, i mention the place so people who is intrested can deal here since my managemnet didnt allow us to go out from camp...

i have deal wit

samngcheesan
reidchang
and many more, included zeexun

and they know dat its lot of prosedure to enter the camp, and dats y i mention early dats i'm from army camp..

if the items not arrive by this week, we can meet diz sunday (my management will allow us oiting on diz day)

Added on September 21, 2010, 5:59 am
i also aking her why she takes more than 1month to settle diz since TS said TWICE da transaction done on 16 August 2010... but she said dat she sold it last thursday, 16september 2010..not august 2010
she cant do a postage on 16 september 2010 bcoz da post office close for hari malaysia, friday is public holiday for kota bharu, n she bz on saturday n she asking TS to pospone the postage n TS agree.. dats wat i heard from my fren

TS, there's any wrong wit her statement... if more than 1week, i realize diz is a con case, but if more than 1month, its really really a con case..
hokay... im not kid anymore dude, its not like sweet talk will make me feel better or whatever
first why are she (or you rolleyes.gif ) dun reply any sms i sent to her since 19 September 2010, and dun answer to my call, i call you like hundred times
second, why are you (imesmtb) also dun answer my sms and call, an innocent normal people will try to defend themself, but not keep silence
pls dun tell me u dun have credits or anything, cos u clearly mentioned that you call her

and other interesting development happen in your (imesmtb) and her (husna6161) threads, see how many threads that you've edited in the last 24 hours smile.gif
once again, dun worry i have save few of the threads html

then the acc number that u use for ur transaction also exactly the same

if i dun receive any sms from u or the so called husna, by 11 am today (i dun have much patience to wait for this nonsense), i will continue this things to the police and other institution

and even if u try to send it, pls dun try to be genius by sending item that not like the one in ur thread, ive save the thread html and everything smile.gif

and the august is typo, my mistake, it supposed to be september

Added on September 21, 2010, 8:14 am
QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Sep 21 2010, 02:58 AM)
u mean his n79? perhaps u can help TS to identify him. pray for u TS.  rclxms.gif
thanks dude
and zeexun would you kindly pm any information about this guy
i do have few details on him, but any additional resource will be much appreciated
thanks again smile.gif

This post has been edited by redblackhood: Sep 21 2010, 08:14 AM
chunfooy
post Sep 21 2010, 09:42 AM

25 posts

One lesson i learnt, con man is alwez a con man regardless of whatever his explanation, they will rot in hell one day, they can be king of daylight robbery but one day they will need to settle the misdeed with their own God. I recommend you bring some big fellow frens...sabu this con man at his address or find his superior and give him the printout case tat he was involved. Good Luck mate

This post has been edited by chunfooy: Sep 21 2010, 09:44 AM
JustNael
post Sep 21 2010, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

Wow tough world now army man doing con. Maybe they just bored of doing nothing we not at war tho. Talking is hopeless with this people con will stay con

This post has been edited by JustNael: Sep 21 2010, 09:50 AM
redblackhood
post Sep 21 2010, 10:39 AM

2 posts

thanks for the support guys

another update both of them finally sms me smile.gif
imesmtb ask to meet on thursday in his camp at sungai besi or sunday outside (i chose outside btw)
and husna6161 said that the parcel will arrive in 3-4 days and again he try to convince me he's not imesmtb

we'll see how this lead, just went to maybank this morning for preparation of the police report smile.gif
quadro
post Sep 21 2010, 10:55 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(redblackhood @ Sep 21 2010, 10:39 AM)

imesmtb ask to meet on thursday in his camp at sungai besi or sunday outside (i chose outside btw)
and husna6161 said that the parcel will arrive in 3-4 days and again he try to convince me he's not imesmtb

we'll see how this lead, just went to maybank this morning for preparation of the police report smile.gif
you got my support bro.. this kind of con practice is bad for bussines. and overall bring bad reputation to lowyat.net
go TS
JustNael
post Sep 21 2010, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(redblackhood @ Sep 21 2010, 11:39 AM)

QUOTE(quadro @ Sep 21 2010, 11:55 AM)
you got my support bro.. this kind of con practice is bad for bussines. and overall bring bad reputation to lowyat.net
go TS
that's right. Now days With Senior Members you have to be really caution. Some just over use they status for con. So beware

This post has been edited by JustNael: Sep 21 2010, 11:56 AM
zeexun
post Sep 21 2010, 12:56 PM

48 posts

sorry, i din deal with u.. imesmtb.. u are just wasting my time to go and see yr 50-60% scratches phone.. Up key is hard to press.. screen is scrathes.. which u mention in yr post is 95%.. i wasted almost 3hrs (include traveling time) to yr damn hard enter army camp to see a stupid scrathy phone.. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
scottyap
post Sep 21 2010, 01:28 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(zeexun @ Sep 21 2010, 12:56 PM)
sorry, i din deal with u..  imesmtb.. u are just wasting my time to go and see yr 50-60% scratches phone.. Up key is hard to press.. screen is scrathes.. which u mention in yr post is 95%.. i wasted almost 3hrs (include traveling time) to yr damn hard enter army camp to see a stupid scrathy phone..  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
lol hahaha ...
redblackhood
post Sep 21 2010, 02:58 PM

2 posts

thanks a lot guys for the support

This post has been edited by redblackhood: Sep 21 2010, 03:13 PM
SFOD-D
post Sep 22 2010, 01:03 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

If TS need help to solved UPNM case... do advise... one phone call to its VC... which i happened to know... the guy is out of the army for good shocking.gif
a13solut3
post Sep 22 2010, 06:55 AM

Whiner FTW!
1,329 posts

QUOTE(SFOD-D @ Sep 22 2010, 01:03 AM)
If TS need help to solved UPNM case... do advise... one phone call to its VC... which i happened to know... the guy is out of the army for good  shocking.gif
Should just report him, this kind of people bring more harm to country than good. Who know he might conned out our country if there is war tongue.gif
crower75
post Sep 22 2010, 11:00 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(redblackhood @ Sep 20 2010, 10:35 PM)
Maybank or any other bank will not release his details even if you present to them the police report. Request must be made by the police cos they are the investigating party. As a complainant, you have no authority to request for the details of the cheater.

redblackhood
post Sep 22 2010, 10:21 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(crower75 @ Sep 22 2010, 11:00 AM)
Maybank or any other bank will not release his details even if you present to them the police report. Request must be made by the police cos they are the investigating party. As a complainant, you have no authority to request for the details of the cheater.
correct bro, thanks for informing.

Added on September 22, 2010, 10:23 pm
QUOTE(SFOD-D @ Sep 22 2010, 01:03 AM)
If TS need help to solved UPNM case... do advise... one phone call to its VC... which i happened to know... the guy is out of the army for good  shocking.gif
is it, thanks for letting me know bro

Added on September 22, 2010, 10:24 pm
QUOTE(a13solut3 @ Sep 22 2010, 06:55 AM)
Should just report him, this kind of people bring more harm to country than good. Who know he might conned out our country if there is war tongue.gif
i agree bro, hope there's only 1 bad army guy like him sad.gif

here's the update
i finally got my money back, alhamdulillah

they actually are trying to con me
he do send the item, but he do it after all this ruckus that i started. in the previous reply by imesmtb he said that the item was sent on 19 september from kelantan, but then i check the tracking number that arrive with the item it mention that it was sent on 21 september from shah alam. maybe he was scared cos the things lead to him (imesmtb).

and also imesmtb trying to sell the very same xbox on 18 September 2010, that already sold to me by husna6161 on 16 september 2010
here's the link http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry36435904

i ask him to refund my money( i choose to get my money back than taking stuff from a guy with fugly reputation), he agree, then i send him back the xbox360

for future reference please proceed with extra caution when dealing with postage
these are the maybank account that he and his gang used

ahmad razmee 153010416584 [email protected] - the ******* - unpm student, kem sungai besi, what a disgrace (lots of alias Suzana bt Norpiah, nazrul hafeez bin najib, ahmad razmee)
his facebook?
Nur Ainul Husna Mohd. 103089018786 [email protected]

please check also my first post, and avoid dealing with the account inside those thread

This post has been edited by redblackhood: Sep 25 2010, 10:08 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
stanley86
post Sep 25 2010, 09:03 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

thanks ts for letting us know for this scumbag.. nama je melayu islam.. perangai macam pe ntah..
zeexun
post Sep 27 2010, 03:51 PM

48 posts

get yr refund? he sell DRY BOX now... btw, what is dry box?

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1565904

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 09:24 AM