Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kangaroo Courier Service - Bad Courier Service, Think twice before use their service

Chyan
post Apr 4 2012, 03:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,192 posts

Date Shipped: 2 April 2012
Origin: SPK
Destination: KCH
Content: Parcel
Pieces & Weight: 1 @ 1.00 Kgs
Arrival Hub SHM : 23:24 Hrs - 2 April 2012
Transmit from Hub SHM to KCH : 02:14 Hrs - 3 April 2012
Uploaded from SPK : 19:18 Hrs - 2 April 2012
Downloaded at KCH : 11:58 Hrs - 3 April 2012

I'm very disappointed. Called them and told me I'd get them on Saturday because my area is "that certain name". It's not even far off town area and they made it a Saturday job. Sent on Monday for nothing. Like seriously, you'd let people wait for 5 days when it's a 2 days wait for Poslaju. mad.gif
Kangaroo sucks balls outside of Peninsular. I'd not use this courier if not for the sender.

This post has been edited by Chyan: Apr 4 2012, 03:10 PM
Chyan
post Apr 4 2012, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,192 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Apr 4 2012, 05:51 PM)
Poslaju delivers next working day to Sabah and Sarawak as far as I'm concern/I've experienced.
They should have told you earlier how long it will take them to deliver to East Malaysia. Use Pos Ekspress also take about 3-4 working days only.
Yeah. Poslaju including the day of sending + delivery = 2 days.
But luckily I emailed them about the issue. Gonna have it sent tomorrow morning, hopefully.

I find the tone of the lady on the phone quite stern too. sleep.gif
Chyan
post Apr 7 2012, 01:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,192 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Apr 4 2012, 11:18 PM)
Sometimes we have to be serious with them too or they'll just take advantage of you.  doh.gif
I've experience a few situation where companies in the service industry think we people, not like matsaleh, won't complain so much and just accept the fact that they are not efficient.

Hope they deliver your parcel as promised. wink.gif
True. I don't like how the way it works right now. Too much things amiss.

Yup. The guy, I'm suppose the one who's taking care of the branch, sent to me personally using an unmarked sedan early in the morning.
Thankful for that. nod.gif

QUOTE(adie82 @ Apr 5 2012, 01:49 AM)
my bad experience using kangaroo:

kangaroo penang beside jelutong expressway.

item post : USB modem

bad staff attitude:
arrive there see many staff loading boxes into lorry

enter their office got 4 or 5 girls... i say hello...waited for 2-3 minutes nobody greet me.. they just doing their job (concentrate??? lol)

then i go to table next to me (only 1 meter away) ask the girl i want to post to kelantan... then she ask me to fill the form and RM14 fee... SHE DIN ASK ME WHAT ITEM INSIDE MY BOX

because my package too small, she said need to put inside their plastic...
i said to her dont pack yet coz i need to write the address..
in less then a minutes when i want to see the address, she already put inside plastic..

then i tell her i need to see the receivers address... she start marah2 and tear the plastic

after the process done... she just throw my USB modem to the staff outside their office in in front of me and unfortunately he cant catch it and fall on the floor..

me: hello miss... macam ni ka you handle barang ni? you tau ka apa barang dalam tu?

girl: eh... tak rosak kan?

then she go inside left me with my fren!....

stoopid service stoopid staff....
I agree it's mostly with the staff's attitude. Too bad really, if not they'd get better reviews from their users.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.17    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:50 PM