Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

kiosk franchise

views

COMBOConvenience
post Sep 7 2010, 01:22 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(pkiensing @ Aug 30 2010, 12:20 PM)
350 and it should be like 7-11 already... why seldom see it on the streets?
7 eleven outlets = >1100 outlets (franchised)
watsons = >250 outlets (non franchise)
guardian = >230 outlets (non franchise)
carrefour express = >15 outlets (non franchise)

Daily fresh mostly open in the complex.. not on the street..
DAILY FRESH = 350 kiosks opened ( not subtract from closed a.k.a unsuccessful ones )

all correct info must get from MFA. must register as a member if i am not mistaken to get the info.

p/s. dont get involved with the franchise scam like red island cafe and etc

This post has been edited by COMBOConvenience: Sep 7 2010, 01:27 AM
COMBOConvenience
post Sep 8 2010, 02:02 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(ducatidark @ Sep 7 2010, 05:58 PM)
And I'm sure they want to franchise only the ones that lose money and keep the best ones for them.

7E franchised all the profitable outlet. But if you want more profit.. its always depend on your effort. Simple.. if you gain more profit.. they gain more royalties. Have provide you the ROI PROJECTED as well before you sign the agreement. BUT in the end of the partnership (50/50=10YEARS) the business is still THEIRS not YOURS!

If i'm not mistaken, in the term and condition indicate that if you lose money for certain period.. they will take back the business and you might end up losing maybe sum of during the period+ penalty (security deposit)... for more info... http://www.7eleven.com.my/html/default.aspx?ID=5&PID=25

P/s i WAS in that company for quite sometimes. But you can always made an inquiry to franchise department at anytime.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:49 PM