Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Innacom w3400v, Cant detect Wifi

i1u4ever
post Aug 26 2010, 02:08 AM

Group: Junior Member

Just got this Wifi modem router from streamyx after i upgraded my package. I having problem that i cant detect the Wifi after i have done the configuration. Wifi light show up. I tried to restart the modem and i was able to detect the Wifi, but when i try to connect it, it will lost signal and cant be detect anymore..Anyone out there having this problem too?

Added on September 1, 2010, 5:16 pm cry.gif no answer

This post has been edited by i1u4ever: Sep 1 2010, 05:16 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
eclectice
post Sep 4 2010, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(i1u4ever @ Aug 26 2010, 02:08 AM)
Just got this Wifi modem router from streamyx after i upgraded my package. I having problem that i cant detect the Wifi after i have done the configuration. Wifi light show up. I tried to restart the modem and i was able to detect the Wifi, but when i try to connect it, it will lost signal and cant be detect anymore..Anyone out there having this problem too?

Added on September 1, 2010, 5:16 pm cry.gif no answer
I just got the same modem from TM today to replace the faulty Riger DB108-WL.

Use Open network authentication mode:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Then, set your default network key number 1 (taking my example screenshot) for your SSID setup in your WIFI client

This post has been edited by eclectice: Sep 4 2010, 05:16 PM
+Quote Post
jolipoli81
post Sep 5 2010, 12:07 PM

Danny

QUOTE(eclectice @ Sep 4 2010, 05:13 PM)

Then, set your default network key number 1 (taking my example screenshot) for your SSID setup in your WIFI client
may i ask, for the country, is Malaysia already stated there? why I don't see Malaysia on the drop down list?
+Quote Post
i1u4ever
post Sep 6 2010, 01:45 AM

QUOTE(eclectice @ Sep 4 2010, 05:13 PM)

same configuration i did with with my modem.. but still having the same problem.. i think i wanna go TM Point and change modem.
+Quote Post
eclectice
post Sep 6 2010, 10:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jolipoli81 @ Sep 5 2010, 12:07 PM)
may i ask, for the country, is Malaysia already stated there? why I don't see Malaysia on the drop down list?
It's kinda strange to hear the missing "MALAYSIA" option in the list...hmm..I am still hacking this modem to know what it is capable of...there are a lot of options in this modem which are quite interesting to me... one of them is that it exposes your modem router admin page (port 80) to Internet if you use dynamic DNS name feature.

If you google "Innacomm W3400V Wireless Modem", you will see a lot of modem router pages with the result query like below:

"Innacomm W3400V Wireless Modem Modem Username: Modem Password:"

This is funny since the exposed services are set for LAN side only and not for WAN side. The only exposed service set for WAN side is the ICMP protocol. This is probably used by the "support" account. Even though it will deny you access from WAN side, having the router page exposed to WAN side is not good. The best way to avoid this is to enable firewall setting to the WAN side on the port 80 or to port-forward it to an unused local IP address if you are not using it.

Other risky approach is to enable "LAN-side firewall" option. Unless you have set at least one IP address to pass-through the router LAN firewall in the IP filtering section, you will be totally locked out from your own router! If it happens, you need to reset your router and reconfigure it.

Another serious problem is that there are three accounts: "tmadmin", "support" and "tmuser". If you know the old passwords, you can set new ones. But, I wonder what is the default password for "support" as the other two are quite obvious and need to be changed.

This post has been edited by eclectice: Sep 6 2010, 03:06 PM
+Quote Post
Molossus
post Sep 8 2010, 06:46 PM

Group: New Member

Anybody happen to know what is the default modem username and password.
Im trying to enable UPNP(if it has it) or port forward this modem at my uncle's house and he doesn't know what it is

EDIT: NVM found it myself. It was in the user manual >.<

This post has been edited by Molossus: Sep 8 2010, 06:52 PM
+Quote Post
zerashk
post Sep 11 2010, 09:26 PM

Getting Started

@ eclectice

I've my w3400v configured as such but my laptop cannot seem to detect the wireless, although my desktop which is connected straight up to the w3400v has no such problem. Help!

OTOH which wireless router model is a good replacement for w3400v and what's the highlight of the recommended unit??
+Quote Post
kEputat
post Oct 5 2010, 07:02 AM

agak2 berapa jauh signal ni bleh pegi klu guna modem ni?
+Quote Post
antu_biskut
post Oct 5 2010, 02:39 PM

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..!!!

hello,
i also got the same prob i follow eclectice advice but still got the same prob..need to scan many time to detect my wifi and when want to connect the signal lost and cant be detect anymore..
+Quote Post
Magician
post Oct 5 2010, 06:03 PM

Getting Started

anyone know how to disable the ssid?
i try choose hid my access point.. but after tick this my wifi is not working at all

thanks
+Quote Post
tictac
post Oct 6 2010, 07:49 AM

4G15 Pencen
Group Icon
Group: Elite

i using this modem router too. How do you guys configure to auto connect the dsl line. I have to manually connect each time the power is off.... sad.gif
+Quote Post
antu_biskut
post Oct 7 2010, 12:57 AM

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..!!!

QUOTE(tictac @ Oct 6 2010, 07:49 AM)
i using this modem router too. How do you guys configure to auto connect the dsl line. I have to manually connect each time the power is off.... sad.gif
access ur dsl router 192.168.1.1
username:tmadmin
password:tmadmin

go to quick setup
protocol:PPPoE
connection mode:LLC
streamyx id:any@streamyx (any* ur streamyx login id)
streamyx pass:******** (* ur streamyx passwd)

press next

wireless settion
tick enable wireless if u wanna on ur wireless connection
ssid:ur wireless name ex: mystreamyx
WEP Encryption:enable (if u wanna put passwd to ur wireless connection, if u wanna open connection disable this option)
Network key (WEP):************* (if u enable wep encryption u need to put passwd ex:0123456789abc - 13ACII max)
Channel:auto

press next

lastly press save

------------------------------------------------
hopefully this will help u..and good luck..
+Quote Post
tictac
post Oct 7 2010, 07:30 AM

4G15 Pencen
Group Icon

yes it will connect. but when off the router... then it wont auto connect
+Quote Post
akash3656
post Oct 7 2010, 12:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Molossus @ Sep 8 2010, 06:46 PM)
Anybody happen to know what is the default modem username and password.
Im trying to enable UPNP(if it has it) or port forward this modem at my uncle's house and he doesn't know what it is

EDIT: NVM found it myself. It was in the user manual >.<
I just got this modem after complaining to streamyx my old innacom used to dc with wireless....... But, i don't see UPNP with the new modem....... sad.gif
I am too lazy to set up port forwarding for each and every game I play... sienzzz......
Post Forwarding is at Virtual Servers......
Maybe I will set up a DMZ.... maybe not....

Added on October 7, 2010, 4:38 pmCrap this router so bad that even it block Window 7 Homegroup..... wtf...

Added on October 11, 2010, 12:11 pmOk, fixed the problem... actually not a fix, but a 'workaround'.... haha...
anyway, first i set static Ip with the mac address of all my computers... -from router side
then I let one of the computers go on DMZ. Then, i saved the settings from the router.... opened the file with notepad++, found the DMZ string, added the other computer's static ip into the DMZ list.... BOOM... now windows 7 home group works.... and all my network apps works... YEA....

But, I'm now thinking of buying a TP-Link WR-1043ND, for the N and Gigabit.
Cos i want to stream my videos to multiple computers and want to make image based backups over the wireless for 1 PC and through LAN for 1 laptop.

Added on October 12, 2010, 11:54 amAlamak, after actually using the network, multiple DMZ DO NOT work... it worked for a while but now again... not working.. sigh... doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by akash3656: Oct 12 2010, 11:54 AM
+Quote Post
sk3pt|c
post Oct 16 2010, 03:42 AM

I just changed from linksys to this w3400v....and the problem is..i cant access to the web setting which is the 192.168.1.1......

Anyone facing the same issue?????
+Quote Post
akash3656
post Oct 16 2010, 09:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sk3pt|c @ Oct 16 2010, 03:42 AM)
I just changed from linksys to this w3400v....and the problem is..i cant access to the web setting which is the 192.168.1.1......

Anyone facing the same issue?????
Make sure are you using the power adapter TM gave you?
If not, then use it... (the technician first didn't change the adapter, the router booted, but the PCs couldn't detect it...)
Then use TM's power adapter, working as expected... rclxms.gif
and regarding my UPNP thing, the 'workaround' i posted doesn't seem to work.... worked for few minutes, the not working again.. sigh...

And y change from a better brand to a crap brand, sk3pt? Your linksys spoil ar?
+Quote Post
sk3pt|c
post Oct 19 2010, 10:03 AM

QUOTE(akash3656 @ Oct 16 2010, 09:54 PM)
Make sure are you using the power adapter TM gave you?
If not, then use it... (the technician first didn't change the adapter, the router booted, but the PCs couldn't detect it...)
Then use TM's power adapter, working as expected...  rclxms.gif
and regarding my UPNP thing, the 'workaround' i posted doesn't seem to work.... worked for few minutes, the not working again.. sigh...

And y change from a better brand to a crap brand, sk3pt? Your linksys spoil ar?
Lol...indeed im pluggin with my linksys adapter.. tongue.gif ..i never thought that the power will affect the access for web setting hmm.gif ...Anyhow, ill give it a try tonight....My Linksys WRT54G2 problem la, take forever to connect DSL...but the Crap brand seem having no trouble connecting to DSL...May b i jus aint that pro for Linksys afterall....
+Quote Post
megat89
post Oct 19 2010, 08:46 PM

Getting Started

anyone know how to disconnect the connection from 192.168.1.1?..i just want to change my ip address without turning on and off my router..
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
evolutionize
post Oct 20 2010, 01:56 AM

Getting Started

hi guys, got this router from TM today. first impression its bad. the wireless signal keeps dropping and undetectable. plus it has problems working well with legacy devices like mobile phones which i tried (milestone n iphone). it can succesfully connect with a good signal bar but it just wouldnt surf. i've tried various methods to fix this by fiddling with the security settings and also the wireless channel but no luck. any luck on solving this anyone? it seems that im not the only one with this problem.

+Quote Post
tictac
post Oct 20 2010, 07:29 AM

4G15 Pencen
Group Icon

any new firmware for this router?
+Quote Post
megat89
post Oct 20 2010, 09:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evolutionize @ Oct 20 2010, 01:56 AM)
hi guys, got this router from TM today. first impression its bad. the wireless signal keeps dropping and undetectable. plus it has problems working well with legacy devices like mobile phones which i tried (milestone n iphone). it can succesfully connect with a good signal bar but it just wouldnt surf. i've tried various methods to fix this by fiddling with the security settings and also the wireless channel but no luck. any luck on solving this anyone? it seems that im not the only one with this problem.
yes..this is the worst modem ive ever seen in my entire life..the user interface is also dull and complicated..very slow to load pages...
+Quote Post
dextrozine
post Nov 2 2010, 02:22 PM

yes me too.... signal very bad... inside house ok but when go outside not more then 5 meter signal lost.... even got full bar on laptop but when try using phone cant connect... not available... which model/brand for better replacement this??????
+Quote Post
eclectice
post Nov 3 2010, 09:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dextrozine @ Nov 2 2010, 02:22 PM)
yes me too.... signal very bad... inside house ok but when go outside not more then 5 meter signal lost.... even got full bar on laptop but when try using phone cant connect... not available... which model/brand for better replacement this??????
I have declared this Innacomm w3400v a rubbish in another posts...throw it in the recycle bin, please. Go get the cheaper but dependable Broadcom chip-based TP-LINK TD-W8960N or better.
+Quote Post
lexu2005
post Nov 4 2010, 11:32 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(eclectice @ Nov 3 2010, 09:10 AM)
I have declared this Innacomm w3400v a rubbish in another posts...throw it in the recycle bin, please. Go get the cheaper but dependable Broadcom chip-based TP-LINK TD-W8960N or better.
All those Innacomm brand modem supplied by Innatech Sdn Bhd (Labuan-Local Company).

Malaysia boleh?... rclxub.gif shakehead.gif doh.gif
+Quote Post
arava
post Nov 7 2010, 05:26 PM

거짓말

Hi there, just got this modem off TMnet.
However, i cant get the wifi to work if i turn off my pc (leaving only the modem on)?
How do i get the wifi to be able to surf the net even after the pc is off, but the modem is still on?

Thanks alot notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
tictac
post Nov 7 2010, 07:05 PM

4G15 Pencen
Group Icon

can flash to ddwrt or not?
+Quote Post
SyndriX
post Nov 12 2010, 02:40 AM

Yes Web Interface is exposed to the internet, but even you input the default username and password you still can not access to GUI.
The Web Interface is only intended for local access so I think no harm even it is exposed to the outside world right?

QUOTE(eclectice @ Sep 6 2010, 10:37 AM)
It's kinda strange to hear the missing "MALAYSIA" option in the list...hmm..I am still hacking this modem to know what it is capable of...there are a lot of options in this modem which are quite interesting to me... one of them is that it exposes your modem router admin page (port 80) to Internet if you use dynamic DNS name feature.

If you google "Innacomm W3400V Wireless Modem", you will see a lot of modem router pages with the result query like below:

"Innacomm W3400V Wireless Modem Modem Username: Modem Password:"

This is funny since the exposed services are set for LAN side only and not for WAN side. The only exposed service set for WAN side is the ICMP protocol. This is probably used by the "support" account. Even though it will deny you access from WAN side, having the router page exposed to WAN side is not good. The best way to avoid this is to enable firewall setting to the WAN side on the port 80 or to port-forward it to an unused local IP address if you are not using it.

Other risky approach is to enable "LAN-side firewall" option. Unless you have set at least one IP address to pass-through the router LAN firewall in the IP filtering section, you will be totally locked out from your own router! If it happens, you need to reset your router and reconfigure it.

Another serious problem is that there are three accounts: "tmadmin", "support" and "tmuser". If you know the old passwords, you can set new ones. But, I wonder what is the default password for "support" as the other two are quite obvious and need to be changed.
This post has been edited by SyndriX: Nov 12 2010, 02:42 AM
+Quote Post
gajahwhite
post Nov 12 2010, 05:57 AM

Android Monster

i'm now at my hometown..
my father house also got this kind of innacom modem from TM.. can detect the wifi but can't get connect to it.. T_T tried by using laptop and smartphone.. also can't..

my home at johor use DLink modem get from TM at there.. signal superb good even get connected by 8 user.. (my housemate)..

if no solution.. i'll go ask TM to change this..
+Quote Post
CreamMilk
post Nov 12 2010, 12:16 PM

Casual

anybody can enlighten me whether W3400v support UPnP or not? Look all over the configuration but couldn't find an option to enable it sad.gif
+Quote Post
eclectice
post Nov 12 2010, 02:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(SyndriX @ Nov 12 2010, 02:40 AM)
Yes Web Interface is exposed to the internet, but even you input the default username and password you still can not access to GUI.
The Web Interface is only intended for local access so I think no harm even it is exposed to the outside world right?
Yes, I can. If I set Innacomm as "primary" router (main DHCP server) and bridge it with over another modem (last time I tried with my Linksys WAG354 modem where the latter is set as the wireless AP and it is in bridge mode), I can access the admin webpage over Internet and also in wireless mode.

Added on November 12, 2010, 2:24 pm
QUOTE(CreamMilk @ Nov 12 2010, 12:16 PM)
anybody can enlighten me whether W3400v support UPnP or not? Look all over the configuration but couldn't find an option to enable it sad.gif
Another thing you can do is to use Innacomm WPS feature...Instead of SSID ID, you will use WPS PIN ID. You need to enable the WPS mode in the router and create the PIN ID. Set the created PIN ID in your device that supports WPS. A few devices like smartphones and PS3 support WPS feature.

For you info, Innacomm modems use Realtek chipset (RTL8671/RTL8271P).

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...lient=firefox-a

This post has been edited by eclectice: Nov 12 2010, 02:27 PM
+Quote Post
VengenZ
post Dec 4 2010, 04:43 AM

La la la~

I need help with this too.. I can;t seem to connect to GFWL because of this. cry.gif
+Quote Post
akash3656
post Dec 11 2010, 12:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(CreamMilk @ Nov 12 2010, 12:16 PM)
I even called Streamyx 2nd layer support just to find out this farking router doesn't support UPNP....

QUOTE(VengenZ @ Dec 4 2010, 04:43 AM)
I need help with this too.. I can;t seem to connect to GFWL because of this. cry.gif
Erm.... neither does this router support Windows 7's homegroup feature.... which is kick ass Windows networking.... Stupid router...
This router seems to block Microsoft's method of bypassing NAT... crap.... Somemore no UPNP.

Now new problem, I can't max out my 1 mbit connection when on wireless + pings to the router through wireless are crazy... 20-100 ms....
Problem can be solved by restarting router every few minutes????? thats is crazy... I'm gonna call TM 1 more time.... to give me a nice Dlink.... before I go out and by Tp-Link TL-WR1043N.... + my trusted Aztech modem.
+Quote Post
Hutchy
post Jan 7 2011, 03:02 PM

QUOTE(evolutionize @ Oct 20 2010, 01:56 AM)
Yes i kind of have a similar problem, i dont have any problems in connecting my pc to the wifi network but when i try to connect through my blackberry bold 9780 it connects but it wouldnt surf the net. its frustrating. Guess i have to do some tweaking in the router. any advices?

Cheers
+Quote Post
lawolf
post Jan 13 2011, 07:16 AM

i already trow away modem innacomm w400v , i buy new tplink modem w8960n
+Quote Post
McVirus
post Jan 22 2011, 10:51 PM

QUOTE(lawolf @ Jan 13 2011, 07:16 AM)
i already trow away modem innacomm w400v , i buy new tplink modem w8960n
You Are Ryte We should Throw it away ....damn useless....

+Quote Post
aaron_15ryderz
post Feb 4 2011, 10:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dextrozine @ Nov 2 2010, 02:22 PM)
yo,i'm facing this kind of problem to..
anyone....got solution to power up its wifi range? icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
capcomfly
post Feb 7 2011, 11:50 AM

Getting Started

1" try enable that and edit that wl0_guest1 to any word u want
2" look for wireless>security. scroll down and select the profile u edit and password it
3" client pc rescan ur wireless and logon to newly edit profile

This post has been edited by capcomfly: Feb 7 2011, 12:13 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
dnn
post Feb 11 2011, 03:31 PM

QUOTE(capcomfly @ Feb 7 2011, 11:50 AM)
1"  try enable that and edit that wl0_guest1 to any word u want
2"  look for wireless>security. scroll down and select the profile u edit and password it
3" client pc rescan ur wireless and logon to newly edit profile
it work.. thanks bro..u my hero
+Quote Post
littlepotato
post Feb 24 2011, 04:22 PM

im using the same router too.
it got issues with windows 7 ..
got limited access when connecting via wireless device at my pc.

now im using cable
+Quote Post
flyinairs
post Feb 25 2011, 02:10 AM

QUOTE(littlepotato @ Feb 24 2011, 04:22 PM)
im using the same router too.
it got issues with windows 7 ..
got limited access when connecting via wireless device at my pc.

now im using cable
i got the same problem,only that my os is vista.
+Quote Post
littlepotato
post Feb 25 2011, 01:45 PM

ok,when using cable,sometimes my connection drops to Limited connectivity and remain for hours zzz

any help..or else,i'ma change to aztech
+Quote Post
kimochinya
post Feb 27 2011, 08:13 AM

if you can see but unable to join the network, under wireless settings, check your mac address list. make sure it's disabled if you do not want to use it or do not know what it is. if 'allow' is set, your computer won't be able to join the network as your mac address is not in the 'allow' list by default. just click on 'disabled' and wait for a while. go back and forth to the page to make sure it does not change back to 'allow' or 'deny' - try that!

limited connectivity issue would probably cause by sh*tass windows, especially windows vista plus dumbf*ck innacomm. one workaround is to set static ip on your laptop or pc and off you go!
+Quote Post
kyu85
post Mar 19 2011, 10:28 PM

Zzzzzz

how to portforward this piece of crap? any good suggestion for modem to replace this piece of crap? b4 upgrade to 4m,using a billion modem n netgear wgr614 wifi router... since upgrade,line not stable n the tm guy say the billion modem cant support 4m have to use to piece of crap...
+Quote Post
melz84
post May 22 2011, 07:47 PM

Enthusiast

did anyone managed to exchange this modem for a working wifi unit??
+Quote Post
ku2bragas
post Jun 26 2011, 12:46 AM

Simplest solution to get this w3400v working.. goto http://www.innacomm.com.my/support.html and update the firmware..

All my gadgets (Winxp netbook, win7 laptop, android phone, symbian phone, winmo phone.. psp3000) are now connected to internet.. sigh..!!
+Quote Post
waruna
post Oct 4 2011, 09:45 AM

Casual

Hi guys.. BUMP this thread.

Need to ask from anyone who know how to help me biggrin.gif..

I'm using this modem with fixed ip streamyx package.. the problem is, i need to block some url using URL Blocking under Advanced Setup -> Security -> Parental Control -> URL Blocking to prevent people from accessing some websites such as pornography sites.

But when I enter the URL and put the port number to 80 and Apply, all websites seem cant be accessed. It's like its disable the internet.

Can anyone guide me how to solve this? I've tried to google but the google bring me here biggrin.gif..

Thanks in advance
+Quote Post
aMer
post Oct 4 2011, 10:05 AM

Getting Started

waruna, you need to set the URL List Type to Exclude (blacklist) to allow all urls but the ones in the list or Include (whitelist) to block all urls but the ones in the list

This post has been edited by aMer: Oct 4 2011, 10:06 AM
+Quote Post
waruna
post Oct 4 2011, 11:19 AM

Casual

QUOTE(aMer @ Oct 4 2011, 10:05 AM)
waruna, you need to set the URL List Type to Exclude (blacklist) to allow all urls but the ones in the list or Include (whitelist) to block all urls but the ones in the list
It wont work. I tick Exclude button and then add the url block and apply but i still can access the website.

But if i tick include and add the url blocking and apply, i cant access the internet at all..

am i did it wrong? please advice

thanks
+Quote Post
aMer
post Oct 4 2011, 04:17 PM

Getting Started

It should work if you got the url right. Make sure it's not prefix with www. unless you know the url exists, otherwise use http://

CODE
Eg http://forum.lowyat.net, rather than www.forum.lowyat.net

+Quote Post
dannychen
post Oct 4 2011, 09:36 PM

Casual

QUOTE(ku2bragas @ Jun 26 2011, 12:46 AM)
Simplest solution to get this w3400v working.. goto http://www.innacomm.com.my/support.html and update the firmware..

All my gadgets (Winxp netbook, win7 laptop, android phone, symbian phone, winmo phone.. psp3000) are now connected to internet.. sigh..!!
link changed to this
+Quote Post
iguana_dude_619
post Oct 19 2011, 10:50 PM

Xbox GT: iguanadude626 PSN ID: igndude626

noob question..
how to open these ports??
- Port 88 (UDP)
- Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
- Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
- Port 80 (TCP)

never open it by myself b4 tongue.gif
+Quote Post
i1u4ever
post Oct 30 2011, 10:10 PM

QUOTE(ku2bragas @ Jun 26 2011, 12:46 AM)

Getting signal form the router already after update firmware..BUT still cant surf the net with wifi connection.. vmad.gif :f rclxub.gif really a carp modem... sad.gif

+Quote Post
AsuKi
post Nov 1 2011, 01:28 AM

♥C.S.I♥

modem ni hasil ciplak dari Aztech DSL1000EW-L ?
+Quote Post
arglieboy
post Dec 10 2011, 02:44 PM

hi, anyone know what the WLAN button is for? I'm thinking it's to enable/disable wifi. I pressed it but seems no effect. And the manual doesn't say anything about the button.
+Quote Post
chuafc2006
post Dec 29 2011, 12:19 AM

Casual

QUOTE(arglieboy @ Dec 10 2011, 02:44 PM)
hi, anyone know what the WLAN button is for? I'm thinking it's to enable/disable wifi. I pressed it but seems no effect. And the manual doesn't say anything about the button.
i think i know how to use it.. u have to press and hold it for few second to enable/disable the wifi.
up to now i still can't get why my http://192.168.1.1/ still can't access.. gotta hard reset it..

+Quote Post
iipohbee
post Dec 29 2011, 03:06 AM

On my way

How could this unknown brand ever win the ADSL modem supplying tender for TM?

They were the local supplier for Billion before this. I guess they worked out a deal with Billion, changed the cover design and chop their own brand. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
arglieboy
post Feb 7 2012, 04:14 PM

QUOTE(chuafc2006 @ Dec 29 2011, 12:19 AM)
i think i know how to use it.. u have to press and hold it for few second to enable/disable the wifi.
up to now i still can't get why my http://192.168.1.1/ still can't access.. gotta hard reset it..
Hi Chua, thanks for the info. Will try when I go home this weekend. No need to restart router after that right? Coz from what I notice, whenever I change configuration from the menu (eg enable/disable wireless), the router has to be reset before it takes effect. Really crap..
+Quote Post
tabs
post Mar 18 2012, 02:18 PM

Gadget Siao @@

need some help here is tat possible to ban paticular ip address go to the server?
+Quote Post
acid_head
post Jul 19 2012, 10:22 PM

Casual

hi guys, I just subscribe streamyx and was given this modem.
everything is working fine but only the modem seem will auto dc if nobody using the internet (a.k.a idling). Everyday morning I need to restart the modem before I can connect my com to modem. Does anyone know how to configure it to keep modem connected?

Added on July 27, 2012, 10:42 amhi can anyone pls enlighten me?

This post has been edited by acid_head: Jul 27 2012, 10:42 AM
+Quote Post
kadajawi
post Aug 20 2012, 09:30 PM

Getting Started

Any idea how to make this modem/router work with my proper router? Normally I just connect the router to the modem and it works. But with this awful thing it doesn't. Setting the modem to bridge and the router to PPPoE with the correct settings, it still doesn't work. There simply is no connection. But when I plug in the modem to my computer (using PPPoE on the modem) it works.

Reason I don't want to use the innacomm is that I just can't WPA2 to work properly on it, and I don't want anyone accessing my connection and entering my network (which with WEP is rather trivial).

Any idea on why my modem and router just don't get along? It's a Belkin F5D8235-4.
+Quote Post
maxsia
post Oct 19 2012, 12:02 AM

Getting Started

sorry to revive kinda old thread. but can anyone help me reconfigure this goddamn router?
i reseted the whole modem with a paper clip, so now i go in quick setup with my username and password but the internet just wouldn't budge..... windows says my router has problem..
i switched back to the old billion modem and the connection worked...

but this modem has no ports nor wireless. so i was hoping someone can help me revive that innacomm

Added on October 19, 2012, 1:35 amOk, i fixed it. There was this bridge ppoe frames with lan or something checked by default in quick setup. Unchecked that and everything worked fine.

This post has been edited by maxsia: Oct 19 2012, 01:35 AM
+Quote Post
]K[
post Feb 16 2013, 10:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(antu_biskut @ Oct 7 2010, 12:57 AM)
access ur dsl router 192.168.1.1
username:tmadmin
password:tmadmin

go to quick setup
protocol:PPPoE
connection mode:LLC
streamyx id:any@streamyx (any* ur streamyx login id)
streamyx pass:******** (* ur streamyx passwd)

press next

wireless settion
tick enable wireless if u wanna on ur wireless connection
ssid:ur wireless name ex: mystreamyx
WEP Encryption:enable (if u wanna put passwd to ur wireless connection, if u wanna open connection disable this option)
Network key (WEP):************* (if u enable wep encryption u need to put passwd ex:0123456789abc - 13ACII max)
Channel:auto

press next

lastly press save

------------------------------------------------
hopefully this will help u..and good luck..
Thank you, bro. I forgot about the way and this is just what I have been looking for the past few hours.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1337sec    4.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:40 PM