Forumer you are complaining against: haier @ cha kim yong
Item being sold/bought: used 8gb pendrive
Original thread link: link
Date of transaction: 07/08/2010
Details of the complaint : in chronology
(0) 07/08/10 - saw his thread regarding a used 8gb pendrive. so decided to buy & contact him.
(0) 07/08/10 - paid him & sent pm
(1) 08/08/10 - in his pm, he said gonna post item tomoro (monday)
(4) 10/08/10 - pm me saying: 'bro, do inform me you get the parcel or not ya' >> parcel never reach me. CHA KIM YONG - LIED
(4) 10/08/10 - i asked where's the tacking
(4) 10/08/10 - he said will asked his fren & let me know later >> never update anything. CHA KIM YONG - LIED AGAIN
(11) 17/08/10 - never received anything. sent pm to him
(12) 18/08/10 - he replied: i working now...i check it later ok? >> Never check, & never get back to me - ANOTHER LIE FROM CHA KIM YONG
(14) 20/08/10 - i pm-ed him my account # and asked for refund
(16) 22/08/10 - he NEVER online for few days AFTER received my pm. so i sms-ed him. never replied even tho he received the sms.
(17) 23/08/10 - mr.liar sms asking for my account, even tho i oredi pm-ed him my account # few days back. said he was soooo busy.
(17) 23/08/10 - i replied his sms anyway.
(17) 23/08/10 - few hours later, i noticed he was online in lyn. so i pm-ed him and asked - why not u make refund now since u r online?
(17) 23/08/10 - he immediately logout. LOL.
check out the way he reacted:
until today (25/08/10), it has been 19-days since i make payment to his account, but i never receive the item; only thing i got from him are lies & excuses.
the truth is:
- he never sent the item. the entire story about checking wit his fren - is a lie
- he kept on telling me he's gonna refund, just to prevent me from taking action against him.
- btw, if u really did sent the item out, would u easily give out refund just becoz the buyer said never received?
- if u look thru all his thread, u'll noticed most of the time he's only selling. kinda 'interesting' for a newbie.
CHA KIM YONG - IS A FREAKING LIAR, AND A CHEAP, LOWBALL SCAMMER
p/s Tell u what mr.scammer, u can keep my rm35 since it meant a lot to u. i'll consider it as a donation for ur mother.
This post has been edited by cocodemon: Aug 26 2010, 11:49 PM
Haier @ cha kim yong - cheap scammer, conned me rm35