Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Been conned by unforgiveable, after bank in direct, Scammer "Jimmy Lau Seng Meng" beware!!!!

lom9999
post Aug 19 2010, 01:20 PM, updated 14y ago

0 posts

Been Scam by:
unforgiveable[/size] -http://forum.lowyat.net/user/Unforgiveable

Item being bought:
Sony Ericcson W995 BUT AFTER BANK IN HE DIRECT CLOSED HIS PHONE.

Original thread link:
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1520882&hl=

Date of transaction:
[color=red]16/08/10 BANK IN RM100 (4pm)
17/08/10 BANK IN RM400 (3.07pm)

BANK DETAILS:
Number: 154026579981 -maybank-
Name: Muhammad Nafie Bin O
HP number: 0173956373
He call himself: Jimmy Lau Seng Meng
I/C:880516045109 ( dunno real or nt...but at least can track)
Email: unforgiveable@live.com
**He is chinese but he said he have no maybank acc just hv Mualamat. So he said use his friend's acc. So, i trusted him cause talk nicely.

Details of the complaint :

He sent via personal message for me said 'hw to contact me because he didn't hv my contact number' afterward he msg me said wan deal with me.

so i view, after that. I give a call for him, he talk very kindly and sounds not scammer. He said, if i really wan that phone, then we do a fast deal. I asked him to wrap up the item and sent the pictures via email.

15/08/10
At the morning, he send me a message. He said "Sorry, today i cant post it to you because he need go to SG for some business". So i just nevermind for it. And he asked me to bank in RM100 into the account 1st to avoid i FFK. So i just follow what he said since i really need the phone badly.

16/08/10
At the morning while i sleeping. He send message for me and call me banking money for him because he wil go to post office at 11am.At that time,i also rush in time because my class on 10.30 a.m.So i ON9 using Maybank2U transfer money for him but the line damn slow until the last section mentioned that 'THE SERVICE UNAVAILABLE' while the money still cut from my acc..I thought the 1st time not successful so i go to the ATM MACHINE to transfer again without checking my balance.I admit this time was my careless. So i quickly informed and asked him to transfer the extra RM420 for me then he said "Don't Worry, he will refund back the money for me after ask his frienz check the account'. In the afternoon, he said he will post the item and check the account at lunch time. After 2hours later, he direct closed his handphone until nw he hp still close. *DAMN I HAVE DONE A BIG MISTAKE HERE. My total lost in this time is RM940.....Really hope Tis Mother F8** get catch by the police as soon as possible!!!!!!!!! Wanna Kill Tis Guyx....Everyone please beware of all scammer in this forum........Dunno why this trusted wedsite gt a lots of scammer!!!Haiz....the peoples who used this forum cheating other peoples really mother*fu**

**So guys, this guy is WANTED - unforgiveable@live as knwn as Lau Seng Meng**
lom9999
post Aug 19 2010, 01:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(knuckleballer @ Aug 19 2010, 01:22 PM)
Yup~...haiz~........so dissappointed!!.....
Spread this news to other ppl~..to avoid them from being cheated~!!...
help me in this case pls!!
lom9999
post Aug 19 2010, 01:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Aug 19 2010, 01:38 PM)
880516045109 (IC No.) - Tiada permohonana/Nombor yang dimasukkan tidak sah.

You should make a police report.
may i knw u go which website to check the i/c ????
can u send it for me??
lom9999
post Aug 19 2010, 02:52 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(phinleong @ Aug 19 2010, 01:47 PM)
WOW!!! u been scam by him RM940. but y some of ur post is copy and paste from my thread? lol.. pitty u. and pitty myselff.. i just look forward. take it as rm500 buy a lesson. HE IS GUTLESS
T.T...tis is 1st time i has been scammed by this guyz~.....b4 tat i alr did several trade ..but all also no problems...
but tis f***e***......think himself so clever....hope tat the police can catch him asap>>~>...
make me not confidient with this forum aldy..~haiz..

lom9999
post Aug 19 2010, 02:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(dchew @ Aug 19 2010, 02:50 PM)
why is your post n explanation  60-70% same as forumer phinleong's post ?

Try not to copy and paste la bro. Explain yourself so that we could help u further
hmm~....tis is the 1st time scammed by the forumer in this wedsite ~....
And the condition also almost same like him~...
so I just edited his diferrences with me only ....~
sorry !~...so i nid to rewrite it again??

Added on August 19, 2010, 3:02 pm
QUOTE(Matrix @ Aug 19 2010, 02:55 PM)
Not to burn TS...but....the Account is Malay and the guy is Chinese and you still bank in??? Cmon lar. Be alert sikit. This is probably a 3rd party scam. The Malay guy probably sell something to the conman and the conman make TS bank money into the Malay guy account...

Anyway, even if the account is one letter  different from the name, you shouldn't bank in at all!!!
Thanks for the advice,i wil remember it~...no more next time...
Next time better go buy in the shop !!~...
cheap items get nothing!~...haiz..

This post has been edited by lom9999: Aug 19 2010, 03:02 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:05 PM