Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TTDI Alam Impian Shah Alam, by NAZA TTDI

views

spydermind
post Jan 7 2011, 09:34 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Jan 7 2011, 08:05 PM)
Don't have proof cause can't even access your own house to do measurements right? Just wondering why their reluctance to give purchases a peace of mind to buy this.

1) buy as-is but no inspection
2) no house built up mentioned anywhere in the s&p

20 x 80 is the rough land area not the house build up. Even that is only a marketing indication, cause I doubt anyone got 1600 sqft of land (maybe 15XX). That is stated in the S&P.

House build up is 1st floor + ground floor. Yeah u could calculate the build up from house plan but note all the caveats by the side of the drawing. Almost like a "if not correct also not our problem, it is "environment" problem'. What if they suddenly build thicker walls?

I asked in the legal section and it seems built up is usually not stated. They usually refer to a building plan. Just that I am not happy with all that caveats...
Hi all, despite the entire process doesnt make it very comfortable, but this is how it has been all the while. Even if they put in the build up and all, there are still yet some unclear items (e.g. size of tile, thickness of tiles, paint brand, type/model of sanitary, etc). Dont worry too much, for example, land size, you can always ask a professional to measure it, especially corner house with land, and if the land size is of any difference, developer would refund you based on the cost (psf) stipulated in the S&P.

spydermind
post Jan 10 2011, 10:33 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 10 2011, 10:13 PM)
thanks for telling me, man! will try to sort this out.
What is the actual reason for you to cancel your booking? You already found a better place ? Or you are simply not convince about the whole development Alam Impian) or just Alam Impain TTDI? What made you book the unit earlier? Are you targeting for own stay or for investment?

Sorry for asking many as I had been following up very closely on development within Shah Alam, USJ, Damansara, so perhaps i can share with you my view.

spydermind
post Jan 12 2011, 12:01 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 10 2011, 10:49 PM)
please do share your view. tq!
Let just take a few type of comparisons, there might be more of such housing projects, but I am just trying to pick up a few which have some of the following characteristic:

- Big township or big development (e.g. >1000 acres)
- Relatively new development (ranging from 5-15 yrs)
- Major developers (top 10 in the edge)
- Relatively close proximity in this part of klang valley
- Free Hold
- All Shah Alam (apart from Putra height which is neighbouring Shah ALam)

Following are my personal opinion: (I will not discuss location factor because this could be very subjective depending where you grow up , where you family are or where you work, and also since you chosen Alam Impian at the first place, I guess you already accepted the location)

1. Denai Alam
- Good thing is this development has been picking up very strong over the past 2 years especially, it has reaches a point where it is very much occupied especially the first few phases.
- Accessibility is decent
- More option on house type and design
- still 50% or so to be developed further
- House price is general more expensive than Alam Impian (based upon new house and based on houses launched at about the same period)
- Lavender (26x80 @ RM730k+)

2. Setia Alam
- Setia Alam development momentum is very quick and so is the price.
- A lot of variety of houses with difference plot size and design and built up. The earlier (phase 1-5) phases are pretty affordable and some of them still transacting from 350k to 400k at subsale
- New house is more expensive than a few years old houses (mainly due to facade, built up)
- Latest Gardenia (20x70@RM610k+), the specification of the house is in my opinion below average (relative to the price)
- The greatest thing is that this township is pretty mature to a certain extend and this will be even better when the setia mall is up bynext year.
- Good connectivity to highway (but mainly via the Setia Alam exit to NKVE)

3. Putra Heights
- Almost fully developed, now mainly secondary market (22x75 @ >RM600k)
- LAck of commercial (if this is important for you)
- Very quick neighbourhood
- Better accessibility than Denai Alam and Setia Alam (at this point of time) as it can be accessed from LDP, KESAS (via hicom) and Elite highway

4. Kota Kemuning
- Very matured development (in fact more than 16 years)
- Good mixture of ameninties (including school), factory/shops and residential
- Very dependant on KESAS and now perhaps LKSA

5. Bukit Jelutong
- One of the elite development within Shah Alam (before the emergence of SA or SEP)
- More focus on commercial and high end type of housing lately
- Entry price was not cheap from the very begining thus, some of the house price has been relatively stagnant.

6. Alam Impian TTDI
PROS :
- New house and and design/facade is slightly up to date
- Decent specification with porcelain and laminated flooring
- G&G
- PRicing is still relative decent (20x80 at 430k, 22x80@480k)
- Layout of each phase is slightly better (more house facing park and not many directly back to back
- Earlier stage of development (Alam Impian by I&P started in 2006, and really slow in 2007/2008)

CONS:
- Too dependant on LKSA (luckily it is still relatively affordable @0.60)
- Still new but too new, as it will take some time to see more people moving in
- zero amenities without paying toll (as of now) unless using jalan kebun
- still a lot of infrastructure development needed

So, if you balance up the overall value or factors, I think Alam Impian still pretty value for money if compare with the few development mentioned (comparing, house design, features, specification, land size). Well for investment, there is good possibility for price appreciation or in other words, more room for appreciation if the place pick up the momentum (or it can be considered as technical adjustment upon more maturity in the township). One thing you should evaluate is that among all these township, there is one commonality in price, new house with new design generally has a much bigger price gap compare with old houses with similar land size (e.g. 22x75). So, in this case, TTDI Alam Impian is actually offering pretty upto date design which brings more comfort in price comparison. At 430k, the specification is acceptable in my opinion. Of course, if you buy, you have to due with the current limitations.

This is my sincere opinion on this project, and if you bought the 20x80 type, I dont think you could go too wrong based on what you are paying (for own stay or investment).....the only thing is that, it might take another solid 4-5 years or development to be a more occupied.

spydermind
post Jan 16 2011, 11:27 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Jan 16 2011, 06:01 PM)
in view of Alam Impian,from Nukilan pricing Rm470k,then Ukiran Rm570k,now the latest at Rm580k it seem that for investment purposes [flipping] not so suitabe compare to other area eg Denai Alam/Setia Alam....maybe because of no amenities within Alam Impian and with the launching of Naza TTDI Alam Impian....maybe there is price wars between these two developers.

For own stay better TTDI Alam Impian due to gated guarded concept [I&P Alam Impian seem got few break-ins security issues]....for investment is it better to go for Denai Alam or Setia Alam or maybe Bandar Bukit Raja...???
Well...i agree with you...however, the latest launches in Denai Alam already breached 700k...so i guess the number of people could invest there is slightly reduced, but in term of amenities or close proximity to other township e.g. dataran sunway is not that far....Well, Alam impian is not close to any interesting or hot township. No disrespect to the shah alam town but in term of entertainment, food, it is still pretty much not enough...

The klang river making access to alam impian slightly more challenging.

2 critical points for alam impian to make it ...... additional of major access road (in addition of LKSA) and secondly built up of amenities within the township....

Added on January 16, 2011, 11:33 pm
QUOTE(salam03 @ Jan 16 2011, 08:27 PM)
during 2009,one of property I was considering is Nukilan,that time price was Rm440k....but i decided to invest somewhere else [flipping] which give me 35% appreciation recently....if happened to be I invested in Nukilan at Rm440k,I nedd to sell it at Rm594k [to gain 35% appreciation] which is impossible coz that time new house launching in Alam Impian type Ukiran selling at Rm515k.....then Ukiran 2 selling at Rm538k if not mistaken...so definitely if want to sell Nukilan must be lower than rm515k or rm538k,and now with latest launching Rm580k before 7% discount [which is came about Rm540k]....definitely Nukilan type need to be sell below Rm540k...that my takes on Alam Impian

Dunno what was the reason why Alam Impian does'ny appreciate as fast as Denai Alam [coz during 2009,Nukilan Alam Impian & Nerida Denai Alam was competetivey pricing at Rm440k & Rm420k]....

Maybe due to 60 sen toll & absolutely no amenities within Alam Impian itself....
Fully agree.... I think Sime Darby is better in developing township and has bigger marketing impact than I&P. To be honest...if you look at their website....really below par and like a kindergarten piece of work....masterplan also not clear, marketing also not enough... i am glad that at least they sold off 200arces of land to Naza TTDI...

Apart from that, i think at the point of 2009, the development pace of Denai alam was actually slightly ahead of alam impian in term of number of unit developed or so. Thirdly, to many people location wise Denai Alam could be better as it is closer to the other part of the KV while Alam Impian is right in the middle of shah alam....

This post has been edited by spydermind: Jan 16 2011, 11:33 PM
spydermind
post Jan 20 2011, 02:13 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(CMPANG007 @ Jan 20 2011, 12:13 AM)
FYI...found the following remarks from website for 2011:

NAZA TTDI Sdn Bhd
Mr Bernard Yong, Senior Manager, Marketing

Our expected launches for 2011 are as follows:

Dualis TTDI Puchong – Cluster Shop Offices
Dualis Residences, Equine Park Seri Kembangan – Condominiums
TTDI Adina – Serviced Apartments and Office Suites in Seksyen 13, Shah Alam
Alam Impian – more phases to be launched
TTDI Grove – a township in Kajang
Platinum Park – 2 residential blocks 

Will wait for the other AI phases to be launched...
I was told that antoher 2-3 phases of link houses will be launched within this year, the next one shall be in Feb/March. Soem of the semi-D will also be launched...Semi-D is estimated at RM1.2-1.3mil

spydermind
post Jan 22 2011, 12:07 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 21 2011, 05:31 PM)
Sharifah said its not gng
There are still a lot of discussion on GNG, but in general, the recognized GNG should be on strata title. But for those which were built before would still be accepted. The second type of GNG is with individual title + DMC, although this is not as perfectly governed like the strata title type, this is still the majority of the so called GNG.

For Alam Impian TTDI, I think this is just a gated community (fenced up) + guarded. So, the challenge will be to collect money and take action against people not paying...the solution is to setup a RA and force every buyer to be part of the association. Well, the good thing is that, people who bought this place already understand that eventually they need to pay on their own....mentally prepared...of course...pyaing or not paying...that is another issue...
spydermind
post Jan 22 2011, 04:10 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Jan 22 2011, 03:46 PM)
if it is true the RA or residents plan & did such things,they're worse than robbers....may God The Almighty punish them back.

Added on January 22, 2011, 3:51 pm

I'm also dunno,but maybe they already invest in home alarm/security [normally for those who move in immediately when the house was ready,where the rest still playing waiting games who will move in first]
For this sort of project, i think generally should be fine (of course there will be trouble maker or people not accepting to pay). The reason is that, people from the very beginning already wel aware of this arrangement, and in fact some people prefer AI TTDI more than AI INP is just because of the GNG feature (at least it is properly fenced up, with added guard house and also 2 yrs maintenance free). Even wtih DMC or as strata title, sometimes, you still have issue with certain people not paying but giving all kinds of excuse.

If you want to be secure, you should ask Naza to organize a meeting and get at least a few owners to be part of the committee

spydermind
post Feb 14 2011, 04:26 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Feb 14 2011, 03:04 PM)
HLB valuers are the slowest and very outdated ones. When I was planning to buy a house in Kota Kemuning, they valued that house RM 540,000 while all other banks valued it above 600,000!

In my valuation report, the house price itself is considered RM 200,000 and whatever leftover is for the land. It's total rubbish. If i use this formula to value your house, your house will be worth just RM 350,000:)

I have no choice but  to pay RM 1400 as the bank needs it.
This sounded very strange...because the bank that is approving the loan for house, normally already perceived value of the house, otherwise they will not just releae90% loan for a new house just because the developer priced it as such. Of course, for new house, it is slightly easier. For subsale, it will be very tough because it is purely on valuation.

Secondly, for TTDI ALam Impian, there is not previous transaction and they will then either benchmark against Abuildlam impian (I&P) or just do it based on theory : Land cost + house cost...after a few transaction, then the value will then be adjusted, so for first phase owner, if this is really true as mentioned by you gusy that the value is about 400k, then they will suffer a bit when trying to sell it off.
spydermind
post Feb 28 2011, 11:26 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(lock_82 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:40 PM)
I'm having same problem.. now working around KLCC.. but I bought Viola.. so will worry about this problem 2 yrs later..
I hope more capital appreciation...
Alam impian to KLCC is not that far lah..many of my frens travel from Klang to KLCC daily. But of course, depends on where you are living currently.

spydermind
post Mar 7 2011, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(cCyyCc @ Mar 7 2011, 03:53 PM)
Hi,

I'm new here, so wana ask guideline from all the sifus here..  thumbup.gif

What as the difference between I&P Alam Impian and TTDI Alam Impian other than it's being constructed by difference developer?

Both also gated and guarded?
Thanks~!  smile.gif
YOu should read from the first page of the thread...but anyway...I&P is the master developer of Alam Impian and TTDI bought this piece of land from them...

Property wise, both are not fully G&G. But ALam Impian TTDI offered fenced up neighbourhood (about 150 house per single entry) and the perimeter is fenced up amd guard house is built. Still individual title.

I&P is like Subang, Kinrara, etc, where people forcefully close up certain road to make it single access, even though there might be single entry via car, but most area are not fenced up....

spydermind
post Mar 9 2011, 09:21 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

skim coat is not the same as plaster ceiling. When you mean cement ceiling, are you asaying that it is grey in colour??? If so, this is not acceptable at not...but if the ceiling already been skim coated, it is fine actually.
spydermind
post Mar 9 2011, 02:04 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jonaskhoo @ Mar 9 2011, 11:30 AM)
ic.. then u should be ok for no plaster ceiling..
i think it should be "skim coat and fibrous" plaster ceiling instead of "skim coat cement ceiling and Fibrous plaster ceiling"  tongue.gif
any explaination will do, as long as they send me the official letter for their explaination.
Even if they provide plaster ceiling, also need to see the height, otherwise, you might need to use downlight with horizontal bulk alignment.

If you want to put up plaster ceiling, you need to see what is the current ceiling height....because you need at least about a 1 feet for plaster ceiling, then it will reduce the overall ceiling height if the original ceiling is not that high...

spydermind
post Mar 10 2011, 11:54 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Mar 10 2011, 10:44 PM)
maybe he meant lot 69
It is common to take 1-2 years to see the occupying rate reach 90% and above....especially for this new area....

there are people waiting for the right timing (like school holiday), some still planning on renovation, some trying to sell, some undecided, etc.

YOu guys should form a RA by now...
spydermind
post Apr 7 2011, 12:08 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(KeMM @ Apr 7 2011, 11:55 AM)
Price will go down once the property bubble pops. that's for sure. just the matter of "when"

seriously I think the prices are ridiculous. my personal opinion only.

Btw, anybody have En. yusof number? i wanted to apply reno permit to install kitchen cabinet. contractor coming this weekend. Can I apply the permit without ever going to the management office? is it possible to do so?
If the price goes down from 520k to 460k....i guess, many would not dare to buy property, simply because we are hit by recession or experiencing major economy hit...high jobless rate...etc../.
spydermind
post Apr 9 2011, 10:29 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(winterad99 @ Apr 9 2011, 08:51 PM)
Haha... are you re-act? Pls calm down...  whistling.gif

nothing holding me back to buy for investment at any place.... As a property investor, I always find the best opportunity for investment...
TTDI Alam Impian might be a good place for own stay with dear family and with condition if you own a car and work near Shah Alam.... Transportation there is not so good... very "inside" lar and no public transport ...

From this thread, a lot of posts have positive comment on AI. Phase 3 launching soon, that's why I decided to visit AI today... after today viewing, I will pass the chance to other ppl who want a house at Shah Alam with their family.... For investor, my opinion is better go check the site (not the sales office) yourself before dump in your hard earned money... budget 500K has many investment options...

I dont mean to kacau here, but just to share with forumer what I have seen today...

Better have a look at the site and it's surrounding....  Oh ya... I saw high tension cable just besides completed 1st phase AI... it's around 200 metres away... not sure will it affect our health...
To a certain extend agree with you that Alam impian need better public transportation...however, with the current state of develpment and the density of population, i see no chance for public transportation in short term....but then again, i cant hardly think of any place with good public transportation in KV but still be able to enjoy the peacefulness. The toll is one of the major disadvantages. Distance to KL wise, it is actually better than Kota Kemuning....i am not sure if yuou are aware, kota kemuning link house (or superlink) already reaching 1mil mark....24x80 already more than 800k....

YOur statement make sense that alam impian perhaps will be very reasonable for people working aroudn Shah Alam. But my fren, AI is in shah alam, you cant expect me to say that Taman Midah is good for those who work in Cheras right....This is given right ? Mainly due to the same locality.

I dont know how many people actually bought a house (>500k) before visited to the actual site or before knowing the local site. Well those people who just bought without knowing the site should be rich enough to take any loss....
spydermind
post Apr 10 2011, 12:13 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(kh8668 @ Apr 9 2011, 10:57 PM)
I have done some distant calculation on google earth.

From Viola AI to Federal Highway (Shah Alam) via LKSA = 7.86 km

From 1st roundabout of K0ta Kemuning to Federal Highway (Shah Alam) via LKSA = 7.83 km
From 2nd rounabout of Kota Kemuning (deep inside) to Federal Highway (Shah Alam) via LKSA = 9.27 km (additional 1.44km)

So I do not agree statement of "distant to KL wise........better than Kota Kemuning"

However, If using LKSA, from KK to Shah Alam exit of federal highway, toll is higher than AI.

Plus point for KK, better accessibility via various highway networks and toll free for some exits.
YOu are right if you compare like that..but you are comparing the deepest area of ALam Impian to the first roundabout of KK ?? I am comparing ALam Impian to KK in general...

Agree that toll free is good...but kesas is not real highway...as it is just like LDP....I call that a multilane road with a few toll along the entire stretch of road....Sorry.. I am not saying AI access is good either.....
spydermind
post Apr 11 2011, 03:19 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(12FX @ Apr 11 2011, 03:04 PM)
rclxm9.gif yess!! you are the man
Hi guys...cool down...dont have to be too defensive..otherwise..less and less people willing to contribute. blush.gif

I think there are risks associated to cons' mentioned like Kmapung area, undevelop land....but seriously these are part and parcel of investment....lack of clarity.....more risk.....full clarity....lesser risk...but the price will be different then...Some might think it a risk...some would think it is potential gain....the most important thing is how it turn out eventually.

For own stay, dont think too much...if like it and done with your brief understanding or survey...then just make a decision to commit or not...sometimes, got to trust your heart on top of your brain. There is no perfect property...near perfect property will definitely cost a fortune....otherwise, just find the best option out of what you can afford...

Alam impian is still new....but the fortunate part in my opinion is that it is developped by I&P and small portion is developped by Naza TTDI...this is not perfect but much better than being developped by less solid or committed company.

I think it is important to really have another option of accessibility on top of the LKSA....I know currently you can exit into Klang or Shah alam via in city road...but, I think it is important to have another better road directly connecting AI with other part of Shah Alam....

spydermind
post Apr 13 2011, 04:58 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jeffryjo69 @ Apr 13 2011, 04:44 PM)
Exactly my point DonnyB!
maybe he wants the value to drop so he can buy a unit since he was pissed he didnt get one?  tongue.gif

comments/opinions are always welcomed...but please do it in a considerate manner...its not what u say....it's how u say it.
I guess we cant really control how people say things. I think he brought up good points but it is the manner of which he is writing that is lack of sincerity or not tactful enough.

HTC has always a problem in general, but if you go to AI, especially Spira, Viola, actually it if too far in my opinion to be considered as a deadlock for purchasing decision. But again, everyone has their own perspective and that is very relative...if you have been staying within Damansara Height all this while and now you suddenly move to MK, suddently you will feel MK is too high density, etc..

Purchasers should actually encourage more people (be it purchaser or non-purchaser) like this in giving negative feedback subjectively about accessibility, road condition, quality, design, etc.....because all these are important to be known to the developer and get them always on their toe in pricing their project, putting effort in ensuring good quality, etc....Actually, we should let the develop to defend for themselves......otherwise developers should pay money to people who manage to paint up a nice picture for more people to buy into their property....

Actually many who commented in this forum either they have vested interest or personal interest to this project, that's why you tend to see more subtle and aligned comment and very seldom you see hardcore negative comment...

Comment being comment, need to be subject oriented and shouldnt target at people....

icon_idea.gif

spydermind
post Apr 21 2011, 06:43 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(12FX @ Apr 21 2011, 04:35 PM)
if fixed line still unavailable then dunno when unifi will come. cry.gif
Unifi can be there without the fixed line...it depends on TM...but Naza can actually pressure TM because this is obligation from MCMC to provide telecommunication service. Of course, most of the telecom service provider will take their own sweet time....
spydermind
post Apr 21 2011, 08:52 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jonaskhoo @ Apr 21 2011, 07:36 PM)
i will install water pump after i move in. as naing said the water pressure still ok at this moment. if next time more people staying and using more bathrooms then definately need the water pump. i edi installed water heater w/o pump in all bathrooms and now will keep searching the good water pump.

i am thinking if install water pump, all water taps in the bathrooms will get the higher pressure and i wont surffer from those noise make from the water heater w pump. just to share my opinion.. smile.gif
if you want to install water pump you better install now. The problem is not about the noise or other thing but the biggest potential problem is that the quality of the workmanship, type of piping, type of adhesive used. If all or any of these are not good, once you install the pump (especially if you wrongly dimension a too powerful pump) then all the pipe will start to burst in the house. Well, if that happen, it better happens now, because it is still under warranty. That's my opinion....

Alternatively, just use normal water heater with built in pump on upper floor.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0511sec    0.78    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:22 AM